It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I am interested in UFO's

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thank you for telling us your story. I can vividly remember being taught to walk at 10 months old - my uncle was guiding me round the outside of a wooden playpen in my grandmother's garden - so I have no doubts about your memory at the age of 3 and that what you say is true. I hope you will post more.
(My earliest memory is of lying in a wooden cot and watching long net curtains blowing against the open French windows. I know that this was before I could sit up unaided so I must have been younger than 6 months old.)

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I like your story very much.But its the chain ladder that amazes me.So old fashioned for time travellers.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by silversurfer6161
I like your story very much.But its the chain ladder that amazes me.So old fashioned for time travellers.

I never saw any teleportation or any lifter-beams, perhaps KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) is a pattern applied by aliens too? I'm only guessing.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jenny52
Thank you for telling us your story. I can vividly remember being taught to walk at 10 months old

People are different; I met one person that could not remember much from before he was 7 years old. I have memories from my crib, playing with some toy that my parents had hung over it, I also remember learning to walk, and the Christmas I was 2 years old.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I once found some UFO images that reminded me strongly of the crafts I travelled with as a child. You can see a smaller craft docking into a larger craft, they both remind me of the ones I saw a child. The only difference is that my second craft had two floors, but it may be that the windows were shared over two floors, like here. Im not saying these images are genuine, I'm just trying to give you an idea of what I experienced.

Source of pictures

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Greetings.

Is the boss somewhat praying mantis-like? Or perhaps lizard-iguana-like?

I believe the wars they spoke of are the Orion wars. I wonder what my part in all of that is. Very interesting story.

The boats flower ability is interesting. Quite useful depending on when you are.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

If all this is true then you were.. very VERY priveleged to have such an honour.
But to me it doesnt ring true in a number of parts. Something like this could be easily done in an afternoon of writing.

Although a number of things stuck with me such as "seeing people for what they are by looking into their eyes" I'm the same.

also "He cannot see us because he does not want to see" that rings true to me aswell only until i accepted Aliens in 2004 did i start seeing aliens even getting close to one of their ships in April 2006, and my eventual meeting with a Gliesian contact in 2008

i summoned her by aligning my birth mark with a group of stars, however i don't remember as much as you if what you say is true.

It would be interesting if it is.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
Greetings.

Is the boss somewhat praying mantis-like? Or perhaps lizard-iguana-like?

It is difficult to remember, I can only go by my gut feeling when looking at images of aliens, I have found you some that I think closely resembles the once I met.

The "boss"-alien was the only tall grey onboard, this image is close to what I remember he looked like:

The "workers" looked like him but was much smaller, and had a proposionally larger head to their body than the boss, they looked something like this model:

Now the two aliens I met at the start, they did not have black eyes like the others on the second craft, they alwasy seemed "chineese"-looking to me when I thik of them now, the closest match I believe is this photo:

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
I believe the wars they spoke of are the Orion wars. I wonder what my part in all of that is. Very interesting story.

The boats flower ability is interesting. Quite useful depending on when you are.

Or they may have been joking with me, asking all those questions.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I stumbled over the Maurice Masse case yesterday, and was astonished how much this case resembled my experience:

1. Same height and general description
  2. Seemed interested in flowers/vegetation
  3. Same kind of craft
  4. Two aliens on ground
  5. He was paralized
  6. Boxes placed on the belts

Maurice Masse case

To me it almost sounds like the same aliens. Some differences were that my encounter was in 1975 or 1976 and his was in 1965. Also, I have the feeling they wore a red silk-like bodysuit, and not grey as Maurice says.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
That was an amazing story. Kudos for being brave to say it. You said that you have an ability to look into someones eyes and you can see things, can you still do this, and if so have you used it for personal gain?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bonum83
That was an amazing story. Kudos for being brave to say it. You said that you have an ability to look into someones eyes and you can see things, can you still do this, and if so have you used it for personal gain?

I use it less and less, because I feel like I'm invading someones privacy; but I do believe that everyone has this ability, just that we have forgotten or never been tought. I use the ability to know how to act around the person in question, the images that I see are almost always of a negative nature.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I have to say that either way you have brightened my day and you deserve credit for that.

It's either an amazing experience and i'm pretty jealous to be honest.

Or it's an incredible piece of storytelling.

I want to believe it's real but it strays a little too close to the spiritualist side of things and i just have no belief in free love and eternal happiness.

It just seems to me that none of the stories i have ever heard have demonstrated a plausible cause for an alien visitation.

I mean i just wouldn't drive x amount of millions of light years to be sad at how another race is ~@~@~## up their own planet........or to take over it by secret government relationship building means........or anything else i have ever heard.

Just my opinion and none of it rings true to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I want to believe it, I really do.

But it sounds much too scripted to me, and how a 3 year old can remember so much and so vividly, I can't help but be somewhat skeptical.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Trapt

I just do. I remember previous lives too
I sometimes wonder if the ET's were the ones that triggered my memories of my previous lives. But thats another story.
edit on 15-1-2011 by Acharya because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Hey dude, if your being legit about this then I can only apologize, though I'm sure I'm not the first person you've encountered that's somewhat skeptical and I probably won't be the last.

But if it really did happen to you then all that really matters is that you know in your own heart and soul that it did, and that your so very fortunate, lucky and even blessed that it happened to you.

edit on 15/12/11 by Trapt because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/12/11 by Trapt because: Spelling.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Acharya, this is an amazing story and I'm glad I read the entire thread.

I completely disagree with those posters who say it doesn't ring true. I had the exact opposite experience when I read it.

The little incongruous details, such as the low-tech chain ladder, and the possible joke about the craft being able to sprout artificial flowers, are what really lend authenticity to this story. I've read lots of accounts of people's abduction experiences, enough to know that such experiences are often characterized by these types of weird things.

A liar trying to pass off a sci-fi fantasy as a true experience probably would not include a chain ladder or a UFO that ejects flowers.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
How does a 3 year old climb a ladder like that? Especially if the chains are loose and swinging in the air.
Or were you carried by the marginally-bigger beings?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
reply to post by Trapt

I just do. I remember previous lives too
I sometimes wonder if the ET's were the ones that triggered my memories of my previous lives. But thats another story.
edit on 15-1-2011 by Acharya because: (no reason given)

When l read your story l was thinking: "This person most likely will be able to remember past lives too.
l know it is possible to remember stories from before 3 years old very vividly.

You might find interesting the work of Dolores Cannon, her "subjects" tell a lot of experiences similar to yours. You can read one of her books here online if you'd like.
books.google.co.nz... #v=onepage&q&f=false
edit on 15-1-2011 by gnostician because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Were the two that you met first a different color than the ones in the craft? What color? What could you tell by looking into their eyes? You said that the craft had no windows, was one color, and was beautiful. Are the pictures of docking crafts you posted similar in shape to the craft you saw, or was the craft you saw more... seamless?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dagar
I cannot imagine a 3 year old behaving in such fashion, understanding in any way what's going on, and more to the point remembering it in such great and vivid detail.

I can barely remember when I was 4, aside from a couple of (possible) memories... My earliest recollection of actual events is from when I was 5.

People are different, some remember more than others answers.yahoo.com... en.wikipedia.org... www.guardian.co.uk... www.phils.com.au...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join