It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I am interested in UFO's

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I wanted to post my story for personal reasons. I have remembered this story ever since I was a child.

I am a male European in my mid thirties. Given the peculiar nature of the topic at hand, I will say that I have no history of mental problems. I have a bachelor degree in IT and have been working all my adult life in the private technology sector.

There are two reasons that I post; - I want to know if any other people here have had any similar experiences, I am guessing there are some. – I need somewhere to vent out, this is hardly something I can share with people in real life.

When I was about three years old I had an invisible friend that no one else could see. I still remember playing and talking with him, he had a male voice. My family lived in a small village with about 300 inhabitants on an isolated island which only access was a weekly ferry. One day he came to me and said he had something to show me, he brought me an open area not to far from out house. There was a small man and a small female, close to an object resting on the ground. They both seemed startled by me approaching, and acted like they feared me. I waved to them and came even closer, and I remember talking to him; this might have been telepathic.

I don’t remember much from their appearance or the object in the ground except that they were tiny, I remember that my eyes was about the belt height of the man, so I estimate them to have been about 4,9 feet (150 cm). I also think I remember that their eyes were somewhat tilted, and bigger and slimmer than I was used to; in aftermath I always had a feeling that their eyes was like a Chinese. Their face was like ours, and they looked like kind people I remember feeling. They had on themselves a tight-fitted jump suit. I don’t remember why I though the second person was female, she might have been thinner or smaller than the male. When it comes to the object I remember understanding that the two people came from it, I am guessing it was about 13 feet (4 meters). I do remember that the object had few features on it, it was very slick looking and I think it was all in one color without any windows; I remember a feeling of thinking it was beautiful.

The man asked me how I found them, and I told him about my invisible friend, he seemed very interested in this. He told me that they were there to look at some flowers that were growing there; I know this sound strange, but believe me on this. He asked me if he could take a look at me, I agreed.

The man had belt that I took interest in, it had many small square boxes attached to it, going all around the belt; all the boxes were tightly placed together. He told me that in each box there was a different tool. From one of the boxes he pulled out a device and started to move it over my head. He seemed excited by the measurements and called his partner over to look, she had been more reluctant to me all the time, and only now came closer.

The man asked if he could do some more research on me, and that I must not be afraid and that it would not hurt, I agreed. He pulled out another device from a box in his belt, and I suddenly felt stunned, I was standing frozen and could not move. I became very angry and scared, he had said that this would not be hurt but this was too much for me. When I could move again it was getting dark, so I think I must have lost some time too, I was angry and immediately ran home. I could hear him saying he was sorry, and he did not mean for me to have a bad experience, but I ignored him. When I came how it was dinner time and I remember getting in trouble with my parents since I had been away for so long.

Some time later, I am guessing the same year, I was playing outside my house when the same object from earlier came flying over my house, with no sound. I remember it being very slick, like a ball in one color with no features like windows. I followed it until I lost sight of it. When I found it again it was sitting on the ground and the man from earlier was next to it, he seemed to come have to visit me. He said he was sad for what had happened earlier, and he asked me if I wanted to come with him to visit some friends of him, I agreed, and we entered the craft from an opening in the side of it. I can’t remember any smell from burnt fuel, it did not make any sound, and I felt no heat from the craft. When we entered the craft we could see the outside, even though there were no windows; I am guessing there were screens inside the walls of the craft given the impression of windows.

The woman was inside the craft, it was pretty small in there. Along the walls were hip-high consoles, I remember pointing at many buttons asking what they did, I can only remember one of them; it made it so that imitated flowers came spouting from the craft; or at least that is what they said, they might have been making fun of me because of my inquisitiveness. They said that had not used it for a long time, I got the feeling it was thousands of years ago, and I got the image in my head of brown-skinned black-haired female humans happily running after the craft picking up the flowers coming from it.

The craft lifted of the ground with no sound, and we flew over our small village. I remember the sky was very blue, it was a beautiful day. We spoke a lot on the trip; I asked lots of questions about everything. He told me that some invisible friends, like mine, could be dangerous, so I should be cautious. They shared many of the same values as us he said, in my native country we are mostly Christians, but I don’t have the impression that they were religious in any manner. They gave me the impression that I was special somehow, and that they usually did not do this, I also got the impression that he was a bit out on a limb with me, and that the women was not sure about me but respected the man. I don’t think they were allowed to mingle with humans, even three year olds, for what reason I don’t know.

--Continues below--

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
After some time we met another, larger craft in the air, and we docked inside it from underneath. I am guessing this craft was about 50 feet (15 meters) wide, and it had a circular base. We exited the craft and came out to a bent hallway with a 3 feet (1 meter) wide square hatch that was open to the outside, I remember looking down to the sea below through the open hatch and feeling the wind blow in my hair and smelling the fresh sea air. Close to the hatch the hallway ended, when we came close two doors slides away automatically, here we came into another small room with no windows, perhaps 6 feet (2 meters) wide, when the doors behind us closed two new doors opened up in front of us. Remember that this was in 1975, there were no such automatic doors in my village, and probably the whole country, until the larger shopping malls got them in the mid 1980’s; so all this was new too me.

When we came through the second doors we came to what seemed to be the control room of the craft. It consisted of two floors; we came in on the second. On both floors you could see through to the outside using windows or screens. The creatures here were different than the two I came with, they were about a head taller, and had black eyes, they were more mean looking and they felt emotionless, logical and calculating. On the first floor there were three of the black-eyed creatures, they seemed upset at first when I walked, but quickly settled. Then they went back to their hip-high consoles. My two friends took me to the only creature on the second floor, he was standing on a pedestal close to the wall in the back and centre of the room, he gave the feeling of being the boss of the ship, and my two friends treated him with respect. I got the impression that they were not the same, but that they cooperated together, and that they had earlier had a violent past with several wars against one another. The boss creature was much taller than even his friends on the floor below. This was one of the people that had brought me to visit.

I left them and walked alone back to the open hatch I had seen earlier, the doors opened automatically for me as I walked to the hallway. When I came to the hatch I saw that we were not over the sea anymore, but over dense pine forest as far as I could see. I did not know this the, but there are not such dense trees for about 300 miles (500 km) from where I live, so we must have traveled far from my village by this time, it was also much warmer there than earlier.

My two friends came and told me that they had stopped there to research on some plants they had found, I estimate that the craft were hovering about 30 feet (100 meters) above the pine forest. They went lower and climbed down using a chain ladder that they lowered from the open hatch to the ground, I also climbed down with them. The two were poking around on the ground, I picked some flowers. After some time we climbed up again. My two friends went to the left in the hallway into the room at the back of the craft; I got bored here and went back to the boss creature.

Ever since I have been a kid I have had some kind of empathic ability where I can sense who someone is by looking directly into their eyes and getting eye contact, sense if a person is good or bad so to say, and sometimes I get images of certain things the person has too. I have never thought anything about this; it has always been a natural part of my life just like other senses such as smelling or hearing.

The boss creature seemed so emotionless and did not seem to react much to me, so I stared into his eyes trying to search him for some emotions, good or bad ones; I wanted to find out what kind of person he was. At first I felt nothing, but then I felt something, I felt love in him, and I could sense that he sensed I had discovered something about him that he did not like me to know. All of the sudden I got the impression that he told two of the crew on the floor below to come up and throw me out of the hatch, in other words to kill me. I panicked and ran and told my friends, they did not seem to believe me at first, but when they went back with me to the boss creature some kind of verbal argument started between my two friends and the boss creature. Later my male friend told me that the boss creature wanted to kill me because he did not think I was “worthy”, for what I was supposed to be “worthy” for I don’t know, only that I had a destiny and that they somehow had seen into a possible future for me.

In the air we met a large tube or cigar looking craft; this was so high up that I could not see the ground for the misty clouds below. When we had docked inside from a big hole in one of its ends we were met by several humans, which welcomed me heartily and seemed very friendly. I told them about the mean guy I had met earlier and they had some words with my two friends which seemed embarrassed by the whole ordeal.

Most rooms on the craft was like any other room, but one of them was very large perhaps 600 feet (200 meters) and had a big indoor park inside it; with benches, grass, trees etc.

My two friends where there with me because they wanted to show me my possible future, which was difficult but rewarding, I had a destiny they all said. We were there to borrow a special craft that one could use to travel back-and-fourth in time with. Some of my new human friends came with us on the time-travel trip. The time-travel craft flew outside the cigar craft and we went forward in time to when I was in my twenties and lived in a small city, one of the girl humans said I looked handsome as an adult. I would have a difficult life they told me. We had several stops in my future, they told me that I would work with technology and get great respect from my colleagues. They also showed me the city I live in now as a future habitat. They told me of devastating wars to come, and we even went back to where I lived in my twenties, everything turned into rubbles even at this remote spot. I understood their intentions as good; but that they would not interfere as they all were only observers to the events on Earth and not participators. I was told that they had interfered many times in the past and nothing good came from it, and that it now was a general accepted rule amongst them that they must not interfere anymore.

--Continues below--

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
We then went pack to the then present time, docked, and left again. When we came to my village I saw an older boy I know from inside the craft, I was eager to introduce him to my new friends, but even when we flew very close to him he did not notice us, I asked the boss alien why he did not see us and he replied “Because he does not want to see us…”, the reply has always puzzled me.

I climbed down the chain ladder close to my house, when I climbed down I saw that an elderly woman that was our neighbor saw me, she just stood there watching from about 300 feet (100 meters) away, always when I met her later she always smiled, nudged to me and winked, like she knew a secret of mine, but she never asked me anything.

When I came home my parents were very cross, I tried to tell them that I had met some friends and had been flying with them, but they did not believe me. I remember this very clearly, as I did not know what a lie was before this moment, it puzzled me that I had never lied to them but they still called me a liar. I was a naive child and thought that they would believe me. One of my elder sister said that perhaps it was a helicopter I had been traveling with, so I assumed it was. I did not know that these were aliens until I was about ten years old.

My parent got divorced and my mother took the kids to a bigger city in another part of the country. When I was about five years old my mother’s boyfriend said that we were taking us kids to an air fair with lots of planes and helicopters. I was really eager as I thought that I would see my old friends from two years earlier again, I still believed that it was people coming with helicopters that I had met earlier. When we first got to the air fair I found the helicopters noisy and ugly, not in any way like the slick crafts that was hanging magically in the air, I had seen two years earlier. I became very confused.

When I was ten years old my mother and I ran into a guy selling what I though was astronomy magazines on the street. My mom bought me some magazines and we went home. The magazines were actually from our national UFO organization, and it was first when I read this that the pieces of the puzzle all fit together, I had been visited by aliens. Before this time I had not known that there was such a thing as UFO’s and aliens.

Since that time I have been interested in UFO’s, going through my memories over and over from those days when I was three years old.

Thank you for your time.

-Acharya

[edit on 6-3-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
First of all, thanks for sharing this with us.

I only found one thing a little strange, it looks to me that the way you told what happened suggests an older child. I are sure you were 3 years old at the time?

I would also like to ask if there was any war that destroyed your town as seen in the future.

I never had any experience like that, but I have seen some people here on ATS saying that they had, some have even shared their own stories, so I think you can have some feedback from people in the same situation.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Alright i have definitely read this story before...is this yours or someone elses...you probably posted it before because i remember reading it like a year ago...

also check this book out

www.kennyzen.com...

these kind of look like the same creatures:

www.kennyzen.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
.I are sure you were 3 years old at the time?

We hadmoved from that little village when I was four, I have always had good memory from an early age.

Originally posted by ArMaP
I would also like to ask if there was any war that destroyed your town as seen in the future.

No, not yet.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
Alright i have definitely read this story before...is this yours or someone elses...you probably posted it before because i remember reading it like a year ago...

I posted the story many years ago, true. I have retold it better this time though, and I did not get much response either.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
What wars did they talk about?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya

I posted the story many years ago, true. I have retold it better this time though, and I did not get much response either.

yea it struck a cord with me, once i started reading the first paragraph...i was like i remember this so i just did a "find" for the word kill because i remember them or you thinking they would kill ya...man that was a while ago...i think we talked once before, how ya doing loool...

They also showed me the city I live in now as a future habitat. They told me of devastating wars to come, and we even went back to where I lived in my twenties, everything turned into rubbles even at this remote spot.

so have any of these things come to pass, obviously you went into the technological field, and so that part of your story came to pass...but these wars to come what does it mean...do you think we are getting close to that time?

Also do u remember how the ship that traveled time...did it go through a worm hole, was it just static and you saw the present move forward in time?

Have you been in contact with them anymore, do you think they will contact you soon. For example they saw you when you were twenty and that one human looking person said you were handsome, have u went past that period were you think they came and saw you?

also what did you mean when they said that "he did not want to see us", was this because we are so drugged into our present time frame that we don't want to look at anything beyond our comprehension...or something like that

[edit on 7-3-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yessy
What wars did they talk about?

I don't know, sorry. World war III?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I think this should probably have been posted in the creative writing section, very little of it rings true in the way your telling it, but its very imaginative

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

so have any of these things come to pass, obviously you went into the technological field, and so that part of your story came to pass...but these wars to come what does it mean...do you think we are getting close to that time?

I dont know about the wars, it might have been devestating enviromental damage, or both. I have in aftermath come to believe it was a war, a global war. The place I lived in when I was in my 20's was complete gone, where a mountain side was once only gravel was left, like something had just crushed it. It might have been hundreds of years into the future, I dont really remember.

Also do u remember how the ship that traveled time...did it go through a worm hole, was it just static and you saw the present move forward in time?

The time-travel ship had small round windows, perhaps just 10 inches (30 cm) in diameter, they were too far up the wall for me to peek through. The craft flew out of the cigar-shaped craft. I dont know about how the technology worked, I only remember bright light coming in from the windows, and then, secords later, it was pitch black out there, then it was light again, I also remember the craft rumbling before it became dark, and then when it was dark outside it was completely silence. Each time we traveled through time there was the same bright light from the outside, rumbling, darkness from outside and silence, and then light again.

Have you been in contact with them anymore, do you think they will contact you soon. For example they saw you when you were twenty and that one human looking person said you were handsome, have u went past that period were you think they came and saw you?

I have seen UFO's three times as an adult, the closest about 1000 feet (300 meters) away, but nothing more than that. The time-travel bit is where my memory is not as good, I remember we ook many jumps in time, also after I was in my twenties, I actually lived at a place resembling where I saw myself. We also went to a large city, where they told me I would live as an adult, I am guessing this is the large city I live in now, thirty years later. I suspect we visited me long past my current age.

also what did you mean when they said that "he did not want to see us", was this because we are so drugged into our present time frame that we don't want to look at anything beyond our comprehension...or something like that

You guess is as good as mine.

[edit on 7-3-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think that you have much more to share of your lifes experiences, yet are waiting to be taken seriously. Being special has its rewards and its drawbacks. I am so glad that you are a conscious being and would love to talk more about your experiences, just ignore the debunkers as it is not their reality yet. Many of us share these types of real life experiences and the time has finally come for us to move forward in the future destiny of this planet. We do not expect you to be an expert or have all of the answers, but rather you are respected for your piece of this majestic puzzle and together we can perhaps help each other to discover many unanswered questions. Do I make it clear? Flowers...

The universal sign of love and peace.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsguy_106
I think this should probably have been posted in the creative writing section, very little of it rings true in the way your telling it, but its very imaginative

I know the story is beyond, but I am telling the truth, as far as I can remember it. But I dont expect most people to believe it, I know how far-out these kinds of stories sound my self.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
to me it seems your reactions are too scripted, not of a persons normal reactions to such things, everything is well written and put together like a narrative without much of any strong emotion one way or another. A well crafted fiction which probably did occur in your own head, still entertaining!

Originally posted by Acharya

Originally posted by atsguy_106

I know the story is beyond, but I am telling the truth, as far as I can remember it. But I dont expect most people to believe it, I know how far-out these kinds of stories sound my self.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Im curious how a 3 year old carries on a conversation with some strange man.

I find this VERY hard to believe - any of it.

But it is a nice story! You should be writing books!

[edit on 7-3-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Im curious how a 3 year old carries on a conversation with some strange man.

I believe it was telepathic communications, I also shared in their emotions and got images and films in my mind while with them.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I think that you have much more to share of your lifes experiences

Thank you for your kind words

[edit on 7-3-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I must admit to being highly skeptical about this story for one simple reason.

I cannot imagine a 3 year old behaving in such fashion, understanding in any way what's going on, and more to the point remembering it in such great and vivid detail.

I can barely remember when I was 4, aside from a couple of (possible) memories... My earliest recollection of actual events is from when I was 5.

Forgive me if in doubting this story I am wronging you... but right now I'm having a hard time believing it to be real.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dagar
I cannot imagine a 3 year old behaving in such fashion, understanding in any way what's going on, and more to the point remembering it in such great and vivid detail.

I remember detailes from most of my childhood, until I reached puberty I could literaly quote conversations held by people weeks before, in lack of a better word I used to have photgraphic memory. After puberty started my memory faded.

I did not comprehend much of what happend back then, but I remembered what had happend, only later have I put the puzzles together. Remember that I did not realize that they were aliens until i was 10 years old, I honostly thought they were strange looking people visiting me. As an example I can tell you that they never said that I would work with technology when I was a grown man, they refered to the consoles when they said what I would work with, at that age I probably did no even know what technology was, but then later when I got older, I realized that the consoles that I was to be working with, actually meant that I would be working with technology/computers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join