It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephenville Lights are Back Again!!! 12 Feb

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

I am a subscriber to the Elijah List emails and I know they are spot on...
I would really like to think that the "Angel" revvy is the answer here. That would really make my day. If it is the case ....we are in for a real show in the next year or two! Signs and wonders in the sky and earth! Hang on to your hat!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You think there would be a movie (Production Co.) that would set up shop in Stephensville??..Lots of $ I'm sure, but the rewards could be HUGE...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Roz47

You know what? I think most people in this world would capitalize on an event just like this. Personally, I have been to 32 countries in this world and have seen that most every human will gather just about every last penny they could in just about any way possible. That's not to say humans are bad. Rather, we are resourceful. Some shady, some legit, most...somewhere in between. Do you cheat a little on your taxes? Do you tell a little lie to get out of work? We are all guilty of taking advantage of a situation from one time or another.

That being said, are these folks in Erath county collectively creating an elaborate hoax hoping to get rich? Probably not so much. No. Did they see something that defied rational day-to-day Texan celestial activity? Yup. Somethin' sure was hooverin' over Stephenville. Do they expect/hope to cash in a little over this? Sure. Why not.

I just hope that the lure of the little green men (Washington, Lincoln, Franklin) don't win out over honesty, decency and truth.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I am not sure if this has been noted, I grabbed this from the wikipedia entry for Stephenville TX..

"Stephenville has a relatively quirky landmark installed on the town square: a large plastic cow bearing the name "Moola". The cow is in honor of the beef and dairy industries, both of which are prominent segments of the Stephenville and Erath County economy. "

Aliens do love cows from what I understand, maybe they see Stephenville as an all you can eat buffet.

wikipedia

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Thank you for making that phone call that many of us would love to do yet, wouldn'e even know where to begin or who to dial...
very much appreciated. Eli

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Anyone here ever heard of Occam's Razor?

Paraphrasing:

"All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best."

IE, Take your camcorder and go outside at night. Point it at a star or other bright point of light and try to zoom in as close as you can.

When you play the tape back, you will see blurry, jumping, color-changing lights. The light images on these pics look exactly like an out of focus camcorder with amplified movements, like you would have when zoomed in to a point in low light conditions.

I find the video on the Stephenville page more compelling. There is a short snippet in there where there is a video of a triangle of non-moving lights.

This to me looks like the famous giant flying triangle that has been seen all over the country.

Of course it is not out of the realm of possibilities they are correctly describing what they see and that it is not conventional aircraft, or stars and they actually got video and photographs of these objects but they cannot be explained by conventional models of areal phenomena.

Occam's Razor, would argue for the simplest answer, and that is it. isn't it?

We would be assuming too much otherwise.

Must be one of them razer's that have an edge on both sides.

ZG

[edit on 2/16/2008 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The Air Force in Texas must be pulling their hair out trying to figure out how to get out of this one. I hope they aren't able to this time...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sweet Paula

I gave up on Elijah list because of his outrageously overdone advertising--even on the "printer friendly" pages. Has he cleaned up his act any?

What has the list been saying prophetically about Israel and the USA as well as UFO stuff the last month?

Are there any prophetic types who have risen to the top in accuracy. I've sadly been underwhelmed.

Especially that no one that I know of yet has been very good on timing of anything significant.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Excellent find!!!

From Link

From Wednesday January 23rd, 2008
Linda Moulton Howe talks with George Noory about her investigation into the sightings in Stephenville TX.

She refers to Angelia Joiner as Angela Brown?

[edit on 16-2-2008 by AnnunakiX]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Well here are the radio freqs that I said I would get. If you live near the area
Get a scanner and try for these. This database is about a year old.
Some interesting names on the list. Notice that Dublin is the entry point name for
Low Brownwood MOA …These names and callsigns are unchanged from the database from about a
Year ago.
I meant to put this on this thread first ,,,but put it on the other thread..sorry multi post
123.575 Lockheed Primary (v) push 1
123.400 LOCKHEED SECONDARY PUSH 2
123.150 MILAIR LOCKHEED TERTIARY CH 10
128.775 MILAIR FWNAS GCA
129.525 MILAIR SAM INTERPLANE/89TH MAW
136.725 SAM INTERPLANE/89TH AW
138.575 JSTARS
138.95 301ST FW V17 VICTOR
139.3 COMMON PTD VHF
139.9 UAS FLIGHT TEST CENTER-GRAFORD, TX COM4
139.975 A/A TACTICAL UNKNOWN UNIT??
140.075 NAVAL INVESTIGATIONS UNIT
140.2 301ST FW VICTOR
140.4 RAZORBACK RANGE VHF
141.750 STARGATE JSTARS COMMON AIR TO AIR
142.2 F-22 RAPTOR CONTROL
142.6 301ST FW VICTOR
142.7 301ST FW VICTOR
143.1 FORT SILL R5601 AIR TO AIR TACTICTAL
143.750 301ST FW CALLSIGN “SPAD” OPS
149.2375 LOCKHEED PLANT FIRE/RESCUE
149.4 80TH FTW AIR TO AIR SHEPPARD CALSIGN “FOXXY”
225.150 JSTARS DISCRETE NIGHTSTAR/STARGATE
226.9 301ST FW OPS
228.050 JSTARS DISCRETE NIGHTSTAR/STARGATE
228.275 96TH BOMBER SQUADRON -CALLSIGN “DOOM’
228.375 7OTH FTW SHEPPARD AIR TO AIR
231.275 JSTARS DISCRETE NIGHTSTAR/STARGATE
231.750 JSTARS DISCRETE NIGHTSTAR/STARGATE
233.750 STARGATE JASTARS COMMON AIR TO AIR
282.200 BROWNWOOD LOON RANGE/BRADY MOA
284.100 LOCKHEED OVERRIDE 1
286.350 AT&T NORTHSTAR SYSTEM RF-10
290.3 BROWNWOOD LOW (MOA ENTRY)
291.775 301ST FW BASE OPS
291.850 301ST FW SPAD OPS
292.2 JSTARS DISCRETE NIGHTSTAR/STARGATE
292.5 LOCKHEED OVERRIDE 2 (U)
293.525 JSTARS AIR TO AIR
317.7 BROWNWOOD MOA-HORNET RANGE
318.650 VMFA112-FWNAS COWBOY AIR TO AIR(F-18)
351-900 ZFW-DUBLIN HIGH
354.05 ZFW-DUBLIN LOW (BROWNWOOD MOA ENTRY)
376.125 JSTARS AIR TO AIR TAD 20
380.050 BROWMWOOD MOA
380.100 SHEPPARD AREA MONITOR (MOA’S)

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeptepi
Well here are the radio freqs that I said I would get.

Could you explain how you got them or point in the right direction? i use many ways to find info, but finding info to find the info is tedious at times...

b

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Radioreference
Great website for all thing scanning. thet also have a wiki to help you get started. Will you be using these, or did you just want the source of info?
If you want to use them, may i recommend a free bit of software voxtofile
to record to hard drive.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnnunakiXShe refers to Angelia Joiner as Angela Brown?

No. Angela Brown is works for the AP and broke the story which went on CNN. Angelia Joiner worked at the Empire Tribune and talks to Ricky Sorrells often.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

There might be a connection between the Stevenville Texas activity and the eye witness report of an high altitude craft. A Tampa 10 news reported an eye witness account of a high altitude craft at dusk of Januray 7th 2008.

I'll throw out the idea that these two accounts are related and the third account of strange multi-colored lights is also connected. It could be a search and rescue by the owners of the fiery craft.

Some of the Stevenville Tx eye witnesses think helicopters and F16's were perforing a grid search pattern. They might be looking for this high altidue craft.

JL

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
What Ricky Sorrells saw was at 300 feet, hovering, not making a sound, and 3 football fields long. Not a high altitude plane.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   

That is correct. The cause and effect theory is that the high altitude craft is on January 7th before 5:00PM EST. Sorrels eye witness may be a the follow-up search for the high altitude craft. The Tampa Bay 10 news has a video clip showing the craft and it does not appear to be the contrail of any commercial flight.

JL

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jaffus_Luddus

There might be a connection between the Stevenville Texas activity and the eye witness report of an high altitude craft. A Tampa 10 news reported an eye witness account of a high altitude craft at dusk of Januray 7th 2008...

The story and video mentioned can be found at the following link: Watch: Fireball over Polk County - Tampa Bays Local News

You have an interesting idea. However, the first sightings were reported on 1 January, 2008...well before the "Tampa Fireball". Though, we can't rule too much out yet. There is still far too little evidence to start drawing concrete conclusions.

Link fixed. Thanks Zeptepi.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by AnnunakiX]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Annu, Please check your link. It links to a reply here.
I would like to see the fireball. Is it the same one the rapper band took
from a car window?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
While the plasma theory I must admit is pretty good as there have been rumors that holographic imagery is being played around with by the military I have another theory. In years past in Mexico there has been sightings during daylight of what could be described as mother craft that look like the one shown in the photograph. They were even able to catch video of these crafts after a while, dropping out of them smaller crafts, often allowing a dozen or two to exit. Now if they have a picture of this craft in daylight, then we could be more sure, but that would be my two cents worth.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Peter Davenport mentioned at the UFO Conference that this Object was more to the size of 3 miles long.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join