It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mobile Labs to Target Iraqis for Death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Really? the last time I check it was Iraqis dying in Iraq, funny that is what the so call liberation is giving them since our nation invaded them. We call them insurgents and terrorist, actually that group is probably untouchable.

BTW what does me being an American born or not has to do with my post.

Actually nothing.
Since when ATS nationality of its members is an issue to post.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Nice distracting parade of carnage you got there, but conspicuously missing is the evidence that the first video you posted is what you claim it to be.

I suppose this is a demonstration of guilt by association, eh?

The same technique used to kill civilians in Iraq and then posthumously label them "insurgents."

Further evidence of the effects of the propaganda machine designed to obfuscate the actual death toll of the Iraqi innocents.

An illegal war being waged by an illegal invading force, directed by greedy corporate interests, facilitating the theft of the assets of a country that posed no threat to the well being of American citizens.

Until these troops occupied their country.

If the situation were reversed, with an invading force occupying American soil, killing our families, destroying our country, raping our resources, and we were forced to repel these invaders using asymmetrical tactics, I'll wager you'd be among the first to be out there "planting crops in the middle of the road."

And I'd be right there with you, brother.

There is a war against traditional American values, and it's being waged from within our ranks by a rotten core of deceit and boundless, insatiable greed.

I love my country, it's the lying, self-serving politicians I hate, and the corporate interests that pull their strings.

We're being lied to on an unprecedented scale, by our own leaders.

And using the Iraqi people to test weapons of any stripe, that are only later going to be turned upon American citizens, who protest the erosion of our Constitution, and the establishment of an Imperial Executive Branch, is a crime of international proportions.

A crime against humane humanity.

Any true patriot to the Constitution, should see this situation for what it really is, and those who refuse to acknowledge this fact can only be in bed with those who seek to enslave us all.

We need to bring our sisters and brothers, our sons and daughters, our troops, home, NOW, and let the muddle east sort out their own problems.

But war is good for business, and business trumps all.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Reply to deltaboy

If you kill innocent people and use them to test your chemicals in labs (as an excuse to identify the insurgents).

The innocent people will than turn into insurgents and start cooking US soldiers in their tins.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Mobile Labs to Target Iraqis for Death

www.globalresearch.ca

U.S. forces in Iraq soon will be equipped with high-tech equipment that will let them process an Iraqi’s biometric data in minutes and help American soldiers decide whether they should execute the person or not, according to its inventor.

"A war fighter needs to know one of three things: Do I let him go? Keep him? Or shoot him on the spot?” Pentagon weapons designer Anh Duong told the Washington Post for a feature on how this 47-year-old former Vietnamese refugee and mother of four rose to become a top U.S. bomb-maker.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Doesn't this sound like an Internet E-Mail hoax?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

I am afraid that is not a hoax, this is the original source from the Washington Post.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Really? the last time I check it was Iraqis dying in Iraq, funny that is what the so call liberation is giving them since our nation invaded them. We call them insurgents and terrorist, actually that group is probably untouchable.

Well if you check closer you will see that the vast majority of Iraqis dying are killed by other Iraqis and Al Qaida insurgents. The Iraqis fighting are not freedom fighters as you might suggest. Last month 100 died from Americans and 2000 died from these extremist.

There is a lot at play here my friend with many dying to secular violence that been going on for over a 1000 years, groups aligned with Al Qaida for power plays, and still others that are aligned with Iran. What they all have in common is they all see chaos in Iraq as their only chance to gain power. This is why you see 100s of cops/recruits killed in groups, or markets blown up, or many leaders at all levels assassinated. This is why we are still there for the vast majority of Iraqis want the government to succeed so they can get on with a fruitful life without living in fear from these extremist or another brutal dictator.

BTW what does me being an American born or not has to do with my post.

Actually nothing.
Since when ATS nationality of its members is an issue to post.

My point about you being American is that you have access to much more information than many other countries that have very narrow channels as to what the populace gets to see. No need to be so defensive...

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
Reply to deltaboy

If you kill innocent people and use them to test your chemicals in labs (as an excuse to identify the insurgents).

The innocent people will than turn into insurgents and start cooking US soldiers in their tins.

So are you saying these videos are from innocent people turned insurgents from American violence or testing on them?

I’m missing your point here for first we all know these videos do not support your post in anyway, and second you seem to be arguing against the need for better identification that would result in less and less innocent people being killed, but it also seems to be your point in we need to prevent innocent deaths.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Well if you check closer you will see that the vast majority of Iraqis dying are killed by other Iraqis and Al Qaida insurgents. The Iraqis fighting are not freedom fighters as you might suggest. Last month 100 died from Americans and 2000 died from these extremist.

Would you mind providing independent, verifiable documentation to support these statements?

Thanks

There is a lot at play here my friend with many dying to secular violence that been going on for over a 1000 years, groups aligned with Al Qaida for power plays, and still others that are aligned with Iran.

And it would continue for another thousand years, whether American troops are there or not.

So I suppose American corporate interests should be the first in line to profit from this never ending conflict, no?

What they all have in common is they all see chaos in Iraq as their only chance to gain power.

Chaos enabled by the manifest lack of rational, judicious foresight by the corrupt, criminally negligent liars who got us into this bogus war to begin with.

This is why we are still there for the vast majority of Iraqis want the government to succeed so they can get on with a fruitful life without living in fear from these extremist or another brutal dictator.

Or another brutal, unwelcome occupying force and their mercenary corporate lackeys.

Or is it the other way around?

My point about you being American is that you have access to much more information than many other countries that have very narrow channels as to what the populace gets to see. No need to be so defensive...

Only if one has the presence of mind to step away the flow of the MSM's corporate approved swill.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by goosdawg]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg
The same technique used to kill civilians in Iraq and then posthumously label them "insurgents."

Further evidence of the effects of the propaganda machine designed to obfuscate the actual death toll of the Iraqi innocents.

Wow, Sounds like you have firsthand knowledge in this and not just from reading junk off some propaganda site you align yourself with. Please explain these techniques for with my firsthand experience of being over there I have not seen them.

If the situation were reversed, with an invading force occupying American soil, killing our families, destroying our country, raping our resources, and we were forced to repel these invaders using asymmetrical tactics, I'll wager you'd be among the first to be out there "planting crops in the middle of the road."

Let’s look at what a real reverse situation would look like.

You are in fear because you and your family might die any given day, but not from the invaders, but from other Americans who want to kill you just because they do not agree with you. When you hear a bomb go off or gun fire you actually run towards the invaders for protection since 99% of the violence you see comes from other Americans and not the invaders.

This would be closer to what a reverse situation would look like, so if you are the one planting road side bombs then you would also be mass killing fellow Americans too for your cause, and that cause would have little to do with freedom and democracy.

And using the Iraqi people to test weapons of any stripe, that are only later going to be turned upon American citizens, who protest the erosion of our Constitution, and the establishment of an Imperial Executive Branch, is a crime of international proportions.

I think that is another debate on whether our involvement in Iraq is just a testing ground for use in America at some future date.

I'm like you ready to bring our troops home, but I do not see it is time yet to do it without seeing Iraq collapsing into a massive state of death and destruction. What you have been seeing these past four years is Americans holding this back and now we are finally making grounds in that we will be able to leave with Iraq standing on their own feet.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by goosdawg

Would you mind providing independent, verifiable documentation to support these statements?

Thanks

Sure NP

This site is used by both the pro and con war movements for their body count source, and then they spin it their own way, but this site is about as non-bias as you can get and extremely accurate. Body Count

Read the daily recaps they have a good deal of information.

I do agree with you that removing Saddam was a mistake. If the Iraqi people would have quickly joined together to form a new and better state then his removal would have been great, but the situation of the Iraqi people wanting to kill each other more than joining together for a better life has cost us a trillion dollars and many lives.

Yea, we made this problem and so we need to fix it.

Only if one has the presence of mind to step away the flow of the MSM's corporate approved swill.

So what makes your views correct? I base mine on actual experience and looking at it all to get a good round picture. A big part of my picture is to help the Iraqis no matter how or why we got into there.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just kill the Iraqis and once death the death can not tell their story, so just stamp the death body with Al-qaida or Insurgent and we all ge to sleep better at night.

Iraq is the most shameful war our nation has been involved since its humble military history.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Reply to xtrozero

So are you saying these videos are from innocent people turned insurgents from American violence or testing on them?

These videos are by those who are fighting the occupation.
These videos are of those who have lost family members.
These videos are of those who have lost their livelihoods.

Yes terrorists also kill Muslims, but I still blame the US because they STARTED the war not the terrorists.

I’m missing your point here for first we all know these videos do not support your post in anyway, and second you seem to be arguing against the need for better identification that would result in less and less innocent people being killed, but it also seems to be your point in we need to prevent innocent deaths.

Nope I believe this new way of identification is just to test chemicals on innocent people and see how deadly their effects are.
Basically using humans as guinea pigs to test out new biological weapons the scientists have created.
The US started the war and I blame them for everything that happened after it.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Reply to xtrozero

And if the US really wants to get rid of terrorists than why not start the ‘war on terror’ from Saudi Arabia where major terrorists and financial funding comes from?

Let me tell you why, because the US is in it for the OiL!

Sorry for going abit off the topic.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57

These videos are by those who are fighting the occupation.
These videos are of those who have lost family members.
These videos are of those who have lost their livelihoods.

Nope, they have nothing to do with what you say above.

The reason why the streets are unsafe to Iraqis is not because the American Military is there. Less than 5% of the fighting is from the US military the other 95% plus is not directed towards the American Military in anyway.

AND the only reason we are still there is to stableize the country so that the other 95% is finally controllable by the Iraqie's own military and police force.
Why is that so hard to see or understand?

Yes terrorists also kill Muslims, but I still blame the US because they STARTED the war not the terrorists.

Nope I believe this new way of identification is just to test chemicals on innocent people and see how deadly their effects are.
Basically using humans as guinea pigs to test out new biological weapons the scientists have created.

You must really hate the US to "believe" this is the way it is while also letting the terrorist off the hook for all their actions.

The US started the war and I blame them for everything that happened

And if the US really wants to get rid of terrorists than why not start the ‘war on terror’ from Saudi Arabia where major terrorists and financial funding comes from?

Let me tell you why, because the US is in it for the OiL!

First, if the US is in it just for oil then why didn't we just make a deal with Saddam to look the other way in his brutal dictatorship for cheap oil? We could have gas today at .50 a gallon still and save a trillion dollars on top of it.

Please explain why the war was a better way to get oil.

Did we start the war or just finish it? That is the big question. The reason we do not attack Saudi is the same reason we will not attack Iran. With both of these countries neither invaded another country, neither actually used WMDs, neither broke 17 UN resolutions for 10 years, and neither needed massive no fly zones setup in their countries to protect millions.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kangjia57

O yeah its a great excuse to say Muslims kill other Muslims because of U.S. involvement.
How about Muslims should all target Americans instead of killing each other, why is it not that hard to do? Now we have Sunni Arabs working with American forces against "resistance" that tends to target the Iraqi population who work with the Americans in pursuing peace together. Like for example the 1920 Revolution Brigade that target American forces are now WORKING with the U.S. military. Now thats something.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Besides the creator of this technology wants to make sure the American troops don't kill any innocents.

"I don't want My Lai in Iraq," Duong said. "The biggest difficulty in the global war on terror – just like in Vietnam – is to know who the bad guys are. How do we make sure we don't kill innocents?"

In Iraq and Afghanistan, U.S. military units already are operating under loose rules of engagement that allow them to kill individuals who are identified as suspected terrorists or who show the slightest evidence of being insurgents. American forces also have rounded up tens of thousands of Iraqi military-age males, or MAMs, for detention.

You hear that? She doesn't want another My Lai massacre where troops just kill everyone. Just those that are considered perpetrators of violence. She wants to distinguish between noncombatants and combatants. Not about who is who and gas them.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Now we have Sunni Arabs working with American forces against "resistance" that tends to target the Iraqi population who work with the Americans in pursuing peace together. Like for example the 1920 Revolution Brigade that target American forces are now WORKING with the U.S. military. Now thats something.

Yeah, sure, but only because we bought 'em off:

We are proudly informed that buying off Sunni militias and resistance fighters at $300 per month is among the latest U.S. military tactics, but we are conscientiously kept uninformed about the implications of such a move. Nor is there any mention of the growing antagonism it has generated in the US-backed Iraqi Government under Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki. By its own admission, the U.S. military has paid over $17 million, so far, to recruit 77,000 Sunni fighters, many of whom were launching attacks against the Americans a few weeks ago (International Herald Tribune).
Source | informationliberation | Mirage Of Improvement In Iraq

That's real progress huh?

Can't beat 'em so buy 'em off.

That's like feeding a bear, when you stop feeding him, he'll turn around and eat you!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Resistance fighters can't be bought...or can they? Are we talking about the same people you assumed fighting for their country? Or just people getting paid to fight Americans, now getting paid to fight their own?

Heck even insurgents need money to feed their families.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

"We are proudly informed that buying off Sunni militias and resistance fighters at $300 per month is among the latest U.S. military tactics, but kept uninformed about the implications of such a move."

Post purchase, the US military has rechristened them “Concerned Local Citizens,” or “Awakening Forces.” The target is to procure another 10,000.

After it failed to take control of Fallujah during the April 2004 assault, the US employed a similar tactic. It was a presidential election year in the US (as is 2008) and in order to save face, the U.S. military “handed” over security operations in Fallujah to the very people it had fought in April. Money and weapons flooded the city and strengthened the mujahedeen.

Sounds like a defeat to me....'"handed" over security operations in Fallujah to the very people it had fought in April.'

At the time a much larger battle was in the offing, the November 2004 U.S. siege of Fallujah, which left thousands dead, and destroyed approximately 70 percent of the city. It is worth noting that the attack was launched on November 8, 2004, just days after it was determined that George W. Bush would remain in office.

And:

Let us not discount the fact that the “lower violence rate” being reported by the Western media establishments imply that violence in Iraq is now down to 2005 levels, which at the time was considered catastrophic. A recent Pew Research Center poll found that “nearly 90 percent of US journalists in Iraq say much of Baghdad is still too dangerous to visit.” Those surveyed have admitted that the “coverage has painted too rosy a picture of the conflict” (Reuters).

The not-so-rosy reality is that the resistance has merely shifted location. As Ali Khamees, a former major of the Iraqi army, recently told my Iraqi colleague in Ramadi, Ali al-Fadhily, “it is true that hundreds of fighters were killed or detained by the so-called Awakening Forces, but there are thousands who will never quit fighting until this occupation is ended. I believe it is a new strategy employed by the resistance to reduce the suffering of people in al-Anbar and move somewhere else to fight.”

Attacks against U.S. forces have increased notably in other Iraqi provinces like Diyala, Saladin and Mosul.

Not to mention:

Speaking on condition of anonymity, a 32 year old Ramadi resident cautioned my Iraqi colleague, al-Fadhily, “those Americans thought they would decrease the resistance attacks by separating the people of Iraq into sects and tribes. They are going deeper into the shifting sand. The collaborators are fooling the Americans right now, and will in the end use this strategy against them.”

Provinces like Saladin, Diyala and the Kurdish controlled north, now under regular bombardment from the Turkish military which is threatening invasion, have become more volatile than ever.

The Bush administration talks of withdrawing up to 5,000 troops from Diyala province, but on November 24 US military officials revealed that the overall number of American troops in Diyala will actually increase since the replacement brigade for the one being removed is larger and will mean more boots on the ground.

And probably most important to note:

Before swallowing the Bush administration rhetoric of things getting better in Iraq today, we would do well to cast a glance at the real picture of the calamitous occupation.

The Just Foreign Policy group in the US places over 1.1 million Iraqis dead as a direct result of the US led invasion and occupation. A conservative estimate of the wounded would be 3 million.

The UNHCR enlists an approximate 2.2 million Iraqis that have fled the country altogether, and another 2.4 million that have been internally displaced. An Oxfam International report released in July found another 4 million Iraqis who were in need of emergency assistance.

Iraq’s population at the time of the US invasion in March 2003 was roughly 27 million, and today it is approximately 23 million. Elementary arithmetic indicates that currently over half the population of Iraq are either refugees, in need of emergency aid, wounded, or dead.

While the US establishment media proffers us the assurance of “Baghdad’s Weary Start to Exhale as Security Improves,” for most Iraqis safe and secure survival remains a distant dream. For Americans it is perhaps time to act on the words of Carl Schurz and “cling to the watchword of true patriotism: ‘Our country — when right to be kept right; when wrong to be put right.’”

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Sounds like defeat to you? O please, people always try to claim that Americans should turn over responsibility to the Iraqis, and when you see Americans do, people claim Americans are defeated.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join