It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Scientist Fired - Promises Disclosure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
Go Clark C. McClelland!

Go Ken Johnston!

While I cant speak for all of ATS, there will be a lot of us here that are behind you all of the way and got your back.

Just don't forget to bring along a little decent, verifiable proof while you're at it. You can understand why some of us get a kind of itchy when people tell us tall tales then just show us a few blurry images. Quality wins out over volume, but we'd like both if we can get it.

According to the old story, Jesus didn't snark at the Apostle Thomas and call him a debunker when he asked to see the wounds. He understood completely, and let Tom stick a finger in.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
He will never live long enough to present his findings...

#, you make it sound as if *we are at war...*

So now what? We get front row seats to witness how effectively and efficiently the system operates?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aelita

You just dug your own grave there my friend. Gracefully bow out now please. This has nothing to do with rocks or aliens. Please stop, you are not contributing to this thread one bit. If you refuse to read anything rational from the normal people here you will continue to look foolish.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
To keep this sort of information a secret would be against the principles of any scientist, let alone the elite at NASA. No way any sane scientist could keep this a secret. There is no way all the scientists at NASA are insane.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
You just dug your own grave there my friend.

I'm, like, totally shivering

Please stop, you are not contributing to this thread one bit. If you refuse to read anything rational from the normal people here you will continue to look foolish.

Oh, there is a ways to go before I look 10% as foolish as certain posters on this thread (like those who say there is breathable atmosphere on the Moon and extoll the freshness of lunar air).

Check out these pics, quite on topic. You will see that irregular shaped rocks and artifacts of the pictures are then enhanced and interpreted as some kind of "structures". Quite laughable.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by Badge01

Hi John. Interesting thread.

One thing I'm not clear on.

It is my opinion that there is no way that the powers in charge here are going to let the ‘breathable atmosphere on the moon’ become public knowledge.

Who cares if it became public knowledge? I mean why would the powers in charge not want this to be out?

If they're worried about being called liars, just call it 'new research'.

Puzzled.

Thanks for the post Badge01.

There is much, much, much more at stake here than just a breathable atmosphere on the moon.

I would speculate that if all of this moon stuff gets too much publicity we are going to bomb ourselves and then attrack Iran in retaliation.

Or heck, we might just bomb ourselves and Iran and blame the aliens. Then we could tell the public that all this secret space stuff going was to protect them. Then they could say that now that it was all in the open we needed the publics help and if they could just line up single file into these railroad cars we will handle the rest. They might even ask me to lead the parade.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Check out these pics, quite on topic. You will see that irregular shaped rocks and artifacts of the pictures are then enhanced and interpreted as some kind of "structures". Quite laughable.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

yes, they definitely look like artificial structures to me! (ruins if you will)

but why is that quite laughable? and why do you think the pictures are enhanced? did you maybe see something you cannot explain? o_O [...]

[edit on 1-11-2007 by EBE154]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Just to make things clearer, what Ken Johnston said was:

At the LRL I was in charge of the “Data and Photo Control” department where I kept five copies of every picture and negative taken during each of the moon missions.

After Apollo15 I was directed to destroy all but one set of the pictures and negatives. After discussing it with my supervisor I made the decision to take one set of everything and deposit it at the Oklahoma City University science department. I then did as I was told and destroyed all but one other set.

Source

He was not ordered to destroy the pictures, it was ordered to destroy all but one of the copies they had at the "Lunar Receiving Laboratory".

And if what he says is true, then there is another copy of those pictures at the Oklahoma City University, the one that he illegally deposited there.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE154
yes, they definitely look like artificial structures to me! (ruins if you will)

I've spent the best years of my life mountain climbing and therefore have seen a huge variety of geological structures. Some of them (in fact quite many) look amazing and with a tiny bit of imagination you can figure out castles, sculptures, canals and alien reactors if you will. So that's that.

but why is that quite laughable? and why do you think the pictures are enhanced? did you maybe see something you cannot explain? o_O [...]

No, there is zelch there. As for enhancements, there are highlighted areas in some of the the photographs, and contrast is enhanced in a few instances, which amplifies the artifacts of the image (such as it's natural granularity). The rest is the work of your imagination.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I admire your principles but would question your grasp of reality.

Thanks John.
I keep forgetting I'm dealing with bloody Earthlings here

I was quite concerned that you hinted about using an American f/f attack to cover up too much publicity though.

If like me,you feel the upcoming Iran conflict is a certainty,it could be the start of another great conspiracy.
Is it really worth the cost of covering it up THAT much though?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

and now ask yourself why an agency like NASA tells you to destroy possibly important copies of an outstanding event in history, when there was nothing (0%) to hide at all... now that is what doesn't make sense here and it strongly supports the theory of a real cover-up that was / is going on since decades!

[edit on 1-11-2007 by EBE154]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just another thing, Ken Johnston says:

I worked at NASA in Houston, TX for almost 17 years and in addition to being one of the five Lunar Module test pilots and Astronaut Consultant Pilot, I also worked at the Lunar Receiving Laboratory.

Source
Apparently, he was not a scientist, or he forgot to mention the fact.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yes I think there is sufficient evidence of a cover up. en.wikipedia.org...

There is some pretty interesting stuff in that report. A lot of it is pretty boring but you will get some juicy stuff.

I don't quite see how Ken Johnston not being a scientist is prudent. He did not right the book or do any research. He was in charge of the photos. He supplied them.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by sputniksteve]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

as you have correctly quoted he said: "I also worked at the Lunar Receiving Laboratory."

ever heard what kind of people work in a laboratory?

i think you'll have a fairly hard time to debunk everything this time... *g*

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EBE154

I do not know what reasons NASA had, but if I was the responsible for all the data coming from the Apollo missions I would not had the only copies on a laboratory that was meant to receive the quarantine materials and astronauts, I would use that laboratory just as another back-up to keep copies of the pictures.

Having copies in different places I do not see any reason to have more than one copy in each of those places, so I don't see any problem in destroying all but one of the copies in any of those places.

But this is just my way of thinking.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great and very interesting post Zorgon.
This is indeed where many people including myself have been waiting for, for so long.
Suppose this is really going to happen soon, and this knowledge comes out, then this will in my opinion increase the speed of disclosure of the UFO/ET reality also don’t you think?
Because if they officially announce that there are cities on the Moon and microbes and more on Mars, then as the result of that, the UFO/ET dam starts leaking first I suppose, and in time it will break and no one can’t stop it anymore.
Whats your opinion on that?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Suppose you are correct. There was no clandestine agenda in destroying the data. Does that change the Data itself? I think it is not really relevant to the problem. I guess that is my thinking. I am mostly concerned with what is on this these pictures then the who, the why, and the whatever not.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EBE154
ever heard what kind of people work in a laboratory?
Yes, all kinds of people, from those the chief scientist to the janitor.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WolfofWar

So true, WoW. I was about to post something to the effect that this Johnson guy has a huge axe to grind, but you beat me to it.

There's no civilization on the moon. Gimme a break.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Another thing I would like to know is if those photos are included on the list of known photos or if they are part of those that were never seen by anyone outside NASA, as far as I can remember I did not saw any reference to it.

Knowing their ID would help.

Can anyone of those who bought the book say if they identify the photos?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join