It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Scientist Fired - Promises Disclosure

page: 58
<< 55  56  57   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

"Who amongst you, if in this ex-Nasa guys shoes would come out and publicly spill the beans? "

I've been away and lost the thread. Which ex-NASA guys are you talking about, Spikey?

-- Jim O

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

John, thanks for that post. You mentioned Ron Madeley, an excellent researcher, who I have been trying to contact for a while in oprder to pass on some information which I think he will be interested in. Are there contact details availavle for Ron? Cheers, Tony Brunt

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Re Ken Johnston, interested buffs can visit the Bara blog at www.blogger.com...
to see evidence that Johnston is not, as claimed, a pilot of any kind, nor does he have a 'PhD' as claimed (just a mail-order certificate of a 'deploma') -- and using such undocumented claims for government employment is very, very tacky.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Oops, looks like Ken Johnston's latest official biography (below) forgets that he was ever “head of the Apollo photo lab," as Hoagland and his attack gerbil Mikey Bara claimed. And the second edition of Dork Mission quietly dropped all references to Johnston's claims of being a jet fighter pilot. What happened? At least he's STILL "Dr." Johnston -- but he no longer claims a PhD. Better get the re-rewrites ready for the NEXT edition!! How many of these claims, below, will turn out to be equally imaginary?

May 27, 2009
OMA Alumni Association Announces Recipients of Hall of Fame and Distinguished Alumni Awards

www.rsu.edu...

The Oklahoma Military Academy Alumni Association has announced the recipients of its Hall of Fame and Distinguished Alumni Awards for 2009.

The recipients will be honored during the annual Oklahoma Military Academy Reunion on June 5-6 at Rogers State University in Claremore.

The Hall of Fame and Distinguished Alumni Awards represent the highest honors that can be bestowed upon an alumnus of the Oklahoma Military Academy. Currently, more than 1,200 alumni remain active with the OMA Alumni Association.

This year, nearly 250 OMA alumni, spouses and guests will return to RSU’s “College Hill” to attend a variety of reunion activities including the Hall of Fame and Distinguished Alumni Awards Ceremony on June 6.

Inducted into the OMA Hall of Fame will be Hugh Miller of West Chester, Penn.

This year’s OMA Distinguished Alumni are Tom Anderson of Olympia, Wash., who also is serving as the reunion adjutant; Dr. William Daugherty of Savannah, Ga.; and Dr. Ralph Kennedy (Ken) Johnston of Belen, N.M.

“We are pleased to present the Hall of Fame and Distinguished Alumni Awards to these men who have brought honor to the Oklahoma Military Academy through their many years of dedicated service to their communities and country,” said RSU President Dr. Larry Rice.

Dr. Ralph Kennedy (Ken) Johnston, Distinguished Alumnus

Ken Johnston was described in a 1989 San Angelo, Texas, newspaper article as an “Earth-bound space pioneer,” an apt description considering his resume, which includes groundbreaking work training the Apollo Astronauts in 0-G (weightless environment) and vacuum chambers. He helped train the first crews to land on the moon how to fly the Lunar Module spacecraft. Johnston joined the U.S. Marine Corps in 1962 and served during the Vietnam War. He began a 17-year career with NASA in 1966 as a test pilot with the Apollo Program and later on the Space Shuttle. Subsequently he worked at Boeing for 14 years on the Peace Keeper (MX Missile) launch systems and as a flight instructor on Boeing 737 aircraft. Ken received his Doctorate of Divinity in 1985, and became an ordained minister. Earlier he earned multiple undergraduate degrees including a B.S. in aerospace engineering. He is currently a NASA volunteer, promoting the accomplishments and missions of our Space Program as a Solar System Ambassador.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Has anyone heard of an update to this?

Got awful quiet!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Not to be a "negative Nancy" by lets look at this guy. He's a scientist who was FIRED from NASA, and wrote a book. He has no presentable proof of any of his allegations, allegations which come out only after he writes a book, not while in the office he once held, perhaps just trying to make a few quick bucks.

I mean, I can work for Lockheed Martin, get fired, then go write a book and claim that lockheed Martin was reverse engineering Extraterrestrial technology to put into stealth bombers, it doesn't make it true.

So we have a fired scientist, with no proof of his claims, and motivation to lie to help sell a book for cash.

Sorry, I need ALOT more evidence then that.

Yeah, absolutely. Just look for how many years this BS is going on

and all the others who profit from STORIES, like Lear, Greer, Green, ..and Hoagland of course.

dont believe.

cheers

[edit on 31-8-2010 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Now maybe people will understand when i say we did land on the moon and yes we faked it.

They could not show us what they seen so they faked the moon landing but they did land on the moon.

I seen a video i was unsure of that showed what to me looked like a um.. underground parking lot (the entrance) on the moon anyone see that? A little help finding it would be great.

I think i have to go buy the book now i just have to see what they say.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I keep reading alot about disclosure but then I see the date of the OP's thread and it worries me that we will never get their.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
I keep reading alot about disclosure but then I see the date of the OP's thread and it worries me that we will never get their.

That kind of thread is not unique here on ATS, unfortunately.

"Revenant" threads include the following:

a) impending disclosure of the perpetual motion machine of the day and free energy it will produce
b) end-of-the-world in late November (or April)
c) some revolutionary new physics that involves just simple arithmetic and will shortly explain all of the Universe

Write them off as garbage and you'll have done yourself a favor.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

i'm sorry, i don't see on there where he was debunked........

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

double post oops
edit on 27-9-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Gotta love that!

Get this: "disclosure" is promised in this thread back 4 years ago. The thread gets 162 flags (duh). OK then, where is the disclosure now?

Just laughable.

I promise live dinosaurs will be airdropped on Washington DC next year. Flag me.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

i will just star you instead.

Not that it is anything to quarrel over, but if anything was "disclosed" it would be buried in the MSM. And the MSM is the only news available, despite what some may think. Example: Occupy Wall Street. It was ignored by the media until someone like Michael Moore showed up and kind of forced the issue on them. Of course, they still degrade it...but the point is that the "gatekeepers" at MSM only let stories through when they have to, or are instructed to.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

i will just star you instead.

Not that it is anything to quarrel over, but if anything was "disclosed" it would be buried in the MSM.

I doubt that a cut-throat journalist competition would result in such a true sensation being "buried".

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

LOL, cut throat? What decade are we in again?

Recently there was a story in a local paper run about a big to do reopening we are having soon. It was discussing some big shot managment company being hired to run the place, and how opulent it would be considering the amazing background of this management firm.

The next day it was picked up in some fairly large markets, run on the television stations evening news.

At each layer of this, the outlet credited one of their "reporters" with the story. But the story was actually written as a press release by a marketing firm the management team hired. They got free advertising by doing all the work and giving it to someone to print as "news". and it actually was regurgitated into larger markets, rippling up the chain.

There is no "journalism" any more, unless you are reading National Geographic. Most "journalists" are busy chasing down these prepared stories. They create very little, but rather just borrow from other sources, including borrowing the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

So the links to the stories and the PR release are...????

Yes I believe PR is often passed of as journalism...but if there is competition for a juicy story then gazumping the opposition becoems a lot more valuable than regurgitating pap!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

So...who breaks big stories nowadays? Not the NYT, or the Washington Post. Nope...they are in "the club", being owned by megamedia and under more control due to the sensitive nature of what megamedia is trying to achieve (whatever that may be...but it seems to be a propaganda machine for Uncle Sam, or whoever controls Uncle Sam).

The big story breaker, recently, was the National Enquirer. And, to be honest, I get the feeling that Edwards was thrown under the bus through the National Enquirer as an outlet.

Regardless, media is tightly controlled. Sometimes it is direct control, using editorial privilege, etc. MOstly it is controlled using bullying (for example, is Obama likely to sit down with Hannity, or Lew Rockwell, for an interview). People are bullied by threatening to remove access, or worse (IRS involvement is a great intimidator). Ever notice how rarely the "good" question is asked? Or why things like UFO's have a snicker factor? Or why 9/11 OSers hate Truthers so much?

Money in media is made by toeing the line, not by shattering paradigms. Cognitive dissonance among The People makes it easy to placate them with fluff, while running precanned news stories that are among the fluffiest.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spikedmilk

STUDIO LIGHT

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
New Ken johnston radio interview posted on Jan 30, 2014
www.youtube.com...

DR ROBIN FALKOV WHAT THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW
Promo: “Ken will tell us about his work as a Lunar Module Test Pilot trainer.
He will also share the amazing story of how he rescued NASA pictures,
ready to be destroyed. We would have lost important records of some of
the first moon images, were it not for Ken.”

top topics

<< 55  56  57   >>

join