It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Shapeshifter Hysteria!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

*waves goodbye to theory of evolution*
And at least 4ooo years of artifacts and stories on the subject of reptilian races.
All because in circa 1980 AD, someone wrote a story called "V".
How retroactive! History go bye bye, poof. Thanks, "V".

Now now....

I believe your going to have to explain to me the '4000 years' of artifacts and stories, and your not trying to tell me reptillians played a role in our evolution are you? That post caught me by surprise, i'm pretty sure if there were 4000 years worth of artifacts then we would have known about some of them by now, and as for stories, well they don't really count, you can write them off as myth.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I don't believe any of this youtube nonsense about folk shape-shifting into reptiles or whatever, but I do believe that folk can "appear" to genuinely shape-shift in front of a witness. (Not necessarily into a reptillian, but other things too.) There's too many people who claim to have seen this happen for us to say it's a definite non-phenomenon. Just like UFOs I suppose, most folk would have to see to believe. Never seen one myself though. A UFO yes, but if I saw a reptillian shape-shifter I think I'd pee ma breeks.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by wigit]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by linuxman2k3
If I was a mod or site owner I would ban every person defending or posting videos of "reptilians" that clearly are digital errors. You know what? I'll ban you all in my mind, I'll never open another thread with the word "reptilian". Haha, join me anyone?

Personally. I enjoy good/fun theories, or possibilities and definitely others opinions.

I do get over it quite easy however, when it's obviously explained yet those who hold the flame are stead fast in their efforts.

To me, they're akin to someone justifying having to go back into their house 15 times to ENSURE the toilet was flushed before going to work, and not accepting OCD as the cause.

So when it's about reptilians, we're the freaks for saying "No, thats just compression artifacts." when it is obvious to 99% of us can see that it is shoddy compression and artifacts as a result.

Do I think reptilians exist - I have no idea. But then if it weren't for the evolution of science, Id have no idea germs exist either - I say that just to elucidate my opinion and not to justify ulterior agendas.

Basically, I come here to discuss the things we ponder.. not to deny them of others.

But .. some people seem to think this place is a venue for utter fantasy, beyond reason.. and thus I agree 100% with the OP on this.

Deny ignorance != deny sanity. WE as a community, endeavoring to shed the light of truth in the darkness of ignorance, need to ensure we are not seen as less than credible. Or we just perpetuate the "kook" mythos the general public already hold.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by arktkchr

Badwolf, do the math/research "claim" to be of Mayan decent, dude, look it up, there's still 4+ MILLION Mayans in Guatemala/Belize and Mexico..... kind of rude to insult my heritage yo/ / / /(well, only about 1/4 Mayan)

I fail to see where I insulted anyone.

And it is moot, to be honest. If you walk the earth, breath the air, smile when happy and cry when sad, you are no different than me or anyone else.

But you do claim your Mayan ancestry as somehow important to discussions here - hence my dispute.

Are you a human being, or a human assuming..?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by Beachcoma

Now I really have trouble believing any reptilian theories.

Oh well, there go the dinosaurs and all that jazz.

Oh so you think Dinosaurs were "reptiles" do you?

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I've seen it. Thus not agreeing that it's a shapeshifter, but rather a cam formatting/compression, problem or such. Amusing nonetheless!

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It's interesting there is going to be another V series when the original one was cancelled..... no one seems to comment on the fact that the pupil area of their EYEBALLS turn from round to those slits. No one, I don't care who you are, can manipulate that, let alone tell this forum that is "compression" or whatev the excuses are.... what more proof does one need? Otherwise, like this post, join the chorus of unbelievers. Why use this site otherwise? I hear the GOP site is pretty rad ya'll

Furthermore, when you get the pupils dilated, to beat anyone to the punch here, the roundness of the pupil increases. I dare anyone to look that up and come back to show me slits in their eyes. Vampire links don't count!

[edit on 5-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by arktkchr
They're shapeshifters, reptilians that operate faster then the speed of light, just think Star Trek tek ... instead of delving further into the facts that have been found out. Bloodlines, NWO blueprints, S11 and all the other facts

OK. I'll bite.

I have to admit, I'm ignorant of the facts that many seem to know. Maybe you could shed some light?

Why infiltrate our upper echelon of rulers? Why use a bloodline to dominate the world. If they're using Star Trek-like technology, why wouldn't they do a full scale invasion. If they've penetrated the offices that you claim, surely most have their finger on the hot button and can divert a nuclear holocaust if they're wanting the planet's resources.

It would seem they've reached the pinnacle of human heights being that Bush I & II are reptilians. What are they waiting for? Also, why wouldn't they erase the old television movie "V" from our archives. Seems logical to get rid of a movie that predicts their exacts plans.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
Meatclown, David himself has said that the phenomena is something that cannot be captured on camera because it occurs on another dimensional level and if you see it for yourself ... Unless they have some special camera apparatus that can film phenomena in the electromagnetic spectrum beyond human capabilities (like how dogs can hear frequencies we cannot, or how infrared cameras / nightshot can pick up ufos usually invisible to man).

Ultrasonic waves & infrared spectrum both occur in our plane of reality. They are part of this dimension. Nighshot camera mode only boost the level of light that is let into the apeture. These are all quite normal phenomenoms.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Oh so you think Dinosaurs were "reptiles" do you?

I thought it was decided they were birds, lol. The mighty dinosaurs that used to step on the tiny mammals underfoot, have been reduced to being placed in cages for the amusement of mammals, only to have a sheet thrown over their cages when we want them to shut up.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Most of the videos showing people with slit eyes, do not show the slit eyes with sharp ends, instead they tend to be straight through out, some even appear to be I-shaped.

I happened to discover this recently while looking at my eyes in a mirror that I can see veritcal slits of an object being reflected from the background into my pupils. In this case, the object happens to be part of my door frame.

Even when the object was not reflected in the middle of my pupils, it still looked like I had slit eyes, even more so if positioned myself and get the angle correct to get the slits in the centre.

Try this experiment at home to confirm it for yourself. Just tell me if you manage to get vertical slits with sharp ends, I wanto to know how. (maybe with the certain angles and/or techniques.... )

This may explain why the target/person only appears to have slits eyes at certain times when looking in a certain direction. They never seem to have slit eyes when they look down.

A rather curious observation I think.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

I thought it was decided they were birds, lol.

Yeah. Therapods eventually became birds. The picture of the evolved Troodon (Donoso posted it above) was modelled before they figured most therapods had feathers.

Feel comforted in the fact that they probably taste like chicken

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Yeah, I just saw something somewhere about how velociraptors had more feathers than previously thought...can't remember where, but Jurassic Park III had them with feather mohawks, they looked like secretary birds. Those would make for some mighty big drum sticks, and you wouldn't have to worry about coyotes or anything raiding the coop.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Reptilian Shapeshifter Hysteria!

Yes some of the threads lately have little if anything that suggests a facial change that hasbeen acknowledged by the media responsible for taking the shot/interview.

When going a bit deeper things can change a wee-bit. LMH's Earthfiles report: October 10, 2004 Texarkana, Texas, Part 1.. www.earthfiles.com...

Sometimes being skeptical just might be the right thing to do. At least for personal vanity?

Dallas

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Gotta cut/paste a post from the other one....

People *here* seem to not put two and two together. Reading thru the underground base interviews you can allude to the fact that other species are either among us or inside the earth or on the moon, heck even Mars and Venus should you go for J Lear theories.

They go on and on about Reptoids and Greys and Talls up to 12 feet living in the earth w/ interconnecting tunnels seemingly half the earth. They'll stick it in our face w/ politicians and the likes (movies and tv depicting their *kind*) and you want to post after post about believing A video or not? Come on, think a little.

ps.... Dallas, that's a busted link to Earthfiles, could you fix should you have a subscription? Been wanting to read that article, it looked awesome.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hey anhinga.. sorry, I should have realized before including the link, it's a subscription site.
I read the rep article (and there are a few there), a few years ago and was quite blown away with it then. It still comes to mind, especially in threads such as this.

Here's a site I have yet to fully read, but was impressed with the effort made from these people to to put the whole thing together with such effort...

www.reptilianagenda.com...

Dallas

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
In reply to the post above saying the pupils in these videos that turn to slits can't be a glitch or anything. Have you ever actually watched any of those videos VERY CAREFULLY?

If a pupil were to actually change into a slit it should stay within the eye right? Then how come on most of the videos that show this, you can clearly see the slit LEAVING the eye area? if you watch them closely you'll see parts of the slit on the eyelid and they're always square at the end. They're never in a point like they should be.

Going out of the eye completely and the ends being squared, shows that it's nothing more than pixelation because of the video compression. Another thing. All these videos are low quality to begin with and with the eye videos they always zoom in. They're zooming in on a video that's already in low quality which causes even more pixelation to occur.

Like I've mentioned before. When someone posts a video they said they found on YouTube, but they start their post off with: "Here's a video I made", that tells me that something's up with that person making the claims. If it's a video uploaded by someone else and they came across it on YouTube, there's no reason that person should say they made it. The only reason they'd say that is because they most likely made it and uploaded it under a different name.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
OK, there's no shape-shifting, but there's definitely a reptillian here.
It does not move at the speed of light.
It is at least as real as the rest of the reptillian videos.
Note the inter-dimensional shift at the end.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Dallas, thanx for that link, I'm going to read that article next.....

....just posted a long one at the new Hill Clintn thread which is a good one. They got Gore, Willie and the rest freeze-frame photos w/ the slit eyes everywhere, this is getting kind of wild. Not prepared for them yet.

I was watching CSPAN about a year ago and a Congressman and interviewee were in a heated-exchange, and looking like in the process of shifting-out, it was insane, the dude on the panel, I think they (Congress board) tried (phenomenilogically - s/p) to give him a RASH, because the side of his neck/face was so red, it was surreal. How does one record from cable to computer?

I think should we have a few people that actually can fathom this, how about thoughts of the next phase, what they're plans are, how many are out there, look for this type of eye(s) in people where you live, etc. To just bicker back and forth about this isn't productive.

ON THEE EDIT(S): THAT Star Trek video is hilarious, was falling out of my chair watching that..... and yeah, I won't be able to spot them, these huge, black Matrix sunglasses are all the rage, hiding their true beings!

[edit on 6-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Thanks god that we have youtube, its magical properties gave us chance to uncover this sinister reptilian plot! I just found that my friends are reptilians too!!! OMG OMG OMG! What to do? Every poor video uploaded to youtube reveals more of this evil reptilians!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join