It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Shapeshifter Hysteria!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Political Correctness destroying America is the only conspiracy theory that you can't deny. Don't do drugs and watch the series V or the movie Species. If you can't separate television from reality, only watch television with someone with you. We let Iran's dictator speak at one of our colleges, yet we can't speak freely anywhere. Yes, someone's feelings might get hurt, but they might learn something from it. You can't nicely tell someone to get medicated. Although, the lizard thing is hilarious. I have faith that someone will always have an equally amusing notion of reality. Maybe, they're not lizards but Mer-people descendents of Atlantis. Don't let your delusions get the best of you, and remember the scientific method is your friend.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Oh really, Dante in (admitted) Hicksville, the "scientific method" -- is that what you are, a geneologist of these things?

The gov't/CIA and whatev agencies, Mossad, etc., you what? Get a couple of email addies w/ probably 5 to 10 of you typing, "don't believe" "don't believe" thru the same couple of lines is like brainwashing, seriously, I'll rat-a-tat-tat back and forth w/ the couple of you, how's that hollow earth central city treating ya'll? Getting good i-net service down there? When the earthquakes hit 2012ish and I stress, ISH ya'll, since they're already happening -- what will you do down there? Won't it ruin your little lairs all the more?

Reptilians seem to LIE a lot, just the way ya'll type your tired, time and again "don't believe" sounds like the politicians and idiot millionaire entertainers, I'll follow these things until I'm dead and then, when reincarnation hits for me, I'll have FULL DISCLOSURE for everyone, I could careless who's IMMORTAL toes I'll be stomping on, this ain't right.

Then, in 2012, they'll get the hint, which they probably already have w/ all the future machine stargates they/you got -- see you earth. While you're all sitting in the stars/satellites hitting the HAARP switch, laughing at those "left behind" we'll sssssee (rite, snakeheads? you in hell. Fallout shelters protect me from this, I can't wait to see these things creeping around the streets w/ mile-wide spaceships floating all over earth. (all the MAYANS warn about in 2012 is massive EARTHQUAKES -- HOW long has HAARP been up there?)

Greys seem innocent enough, I bet the reptiles hide/shift as greys when abducting/kidnapping people to give them the bad rap. Aight, my two cents for the moment, what bigshot dictator-lover is up for rebuttal? Why don't you get the Cyborg/Android(s) to do the responses, yours are getting really repetitive.

Also, no one can streeetch the imagination to IMMORTALITY upon death? Being able to SHAPESHIFT into any form in the privacy of a mirror/home? I don't doubt this for a second, let alone, possible semi-mortal other beings from other places, there is too much evidence out there to dispute there NOT being strange other beings.

Think about it a little more or stop w/ the disinfo campaigns; goto "photos in A51" (of airships) it's recent, the first one is an obvious, otherwordly vehicle. Hollow earth? Venus and Mars w/ current life. Kepler, you out there? They all believe the solar system is in X shape w/ Y orbit, they think long ways, not up and down to be simplistic enough for them to comprehend. Please, hear me, they don't doubt, question or speculate any other theories.

Should we be approaching some other galactic equator/solar rift and dimensions improve/change, I suspect a lot of oddities will start occuring between now and yep, 2012.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You can blame two people for this...then blame the common myth man who has perpetuated this BS across the web and via books... I believe a block named Brandon played a nice Joke on David Ikce about this... passed it off as truth of course..and not before some dvd sales were made....

It's ALL BS... I don't care how many Z Sitchens books you read or if David Ikce told you personally...but it's complete and utter bollocks... and you have to ask why is this here? why is this so popular? then you start to see the people... we have them with the UFO myth already why not Reptiles? save a hell of a lot of time trying to explain the truth to these people... give them a myth and some fancy ideas and they'll... run with it... run with it in the Jesus is lord kinda way... imagine 1800 years from now... millions of gullible people generation after generation following the bull merchants till death...

Arizona Wilder... now theres a *SNIP* crackpot! - did you know she played DI (david Icke)? hmmm hows about her story.... sounds rather like the film "A lizard in a womans skin" hmmm... what about the film 'They Live' just because it was made in the 80's these people think they can plagiarize and take ideas from past TV shows (V) and embroil it into some kind of mad tapestry of myth and fact for a new generation of muppets across the globe...

Icke has done more to destroy the 'truth' moment then to help it... he jumps on bandwagons and says "ah ha...see I told you..." *BUZZ*off idiot... get your little muppet dvd/book selling machine and go kill yourselves...and the rest of you who believe it...

If you think the Lizard men are...kinda...real...possibly...might have an open mind...could be.... NO NO NO - WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP... THINK FOR *PETES* SAKE THINK!
13th

Mod Edit: Please do not use profanity

[edit on 10/7/07 by FredT]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

get your little muppet dvd/book selling machine and go kill yourselves...and the rest of you who believe it...

Fascinating.

So let me see if I got this right: It's not okay to kill in the name of personally held beliefs, but it's okay to encourage people we disagree with, to kill themselves in the name of personally held beliefs? You absolutely sure about that?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yes.
If someone starts stupid threads about reptilians on youtube he should be ecouraged to kill himself and stop making idiots of all our community*...

*community of peoples searching for truth and open minded... We can disagree and even dont like each other but for gods sake, lets eliminate those that make all of us look like bunch of drug using crazies!

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shigawire

lets eliminate those that make all of us look like bunch of drug using crazies!

Startling.

So then it's okay to "eliminate" people you disagree with?

This is so interesting, I must tell you.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Undo. Do you really belive in those "youtube reptilians" and that this threads are helping us???? My post was joke but think about it...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

So then it's okay to "eliminate" people you disagree with?

Or... Why not label fiction as fiction?

Why should people who've seen or are interested in UFOs/UAP have to share a forum with people who are "entertained" by Illuminati consiracies?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by shigawire
reply to post by undo

Undo. Do you really belive in those "youtube reptilians" and that this threads are helping us???? My post was joke but think about it...

No, I don't believe the artifacts are evidence of reptilians in the videos.
I also think it's dangerous to encourage it because somebody who really is crazy might go off and shoot the newspeople. It could be used as an excuse to eradicate people they disagree with and so on.

However, calling for a person you already think is mentally ill, to kill themselves and spending 40 pages mocking them, is like kicking a sick
puppy over and over again.

if you really think the people who promote these things are bonkers, treat it thusly. have some compassion. quit acting like elementary school children bullying the kid in the wheelchair.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by undo]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Undo they are not kids on wheelchairs, they are idiots that should get at least warning from moderators! Idiots that make us ALL look like crazies! How many times even experts said to them that its about poor quality of video and youtube and not reptilians? We, as a community, should stop this! I was always beliving in "dont feed trolls" but everyone is posting in this stupid threads so im writing here too...

Ok, let this idiot shoot some "youtube reptilian" maybe this will stop this madness and we will get back to things that we are for here...
(JOKE!!!)

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

First, I do not work for a secret branch of the government that goes to obscure sites to discredit people. How does that even make sense? Second, why would a secret government organization say beware the government is dangerous because it is incompetent not ultra powerful. People worry about the reptiles getting them, when whatever is out there we are not a threat to. What if it's time travel and not aliens? Then, they're laughing at how stupid our society was and rejoicing their present condition. Although, I doubt it's time travel our days our numbered. When entertainment is valued over science the society is doomed. Maybe by accident, a genius will come along but will anyone be smart enough to believe him. If you don't like the government, please vote it out. I live in PA. My government is corrupt and incompetent. Did they reelect the governor? Of course, right after the election tons of unpopular legislation was revealled. Why can't the general public retain events for four years? Anyway, we are still a democracy, so don't vote for incumbents. If we never reelected anyone, the possibility of a NWO is gone. Don't let them continue to be lazy and convince the population to chase red herrings. The democrats and republicans have one goal that society will vote out parties not people. With only two parties it's only a matter of time before it's the oppositions turn. Research candidates views and backgrounds not slowing down the speed of every youtube video to look for things that aren't there. The government doesn't admit to what it doesn't know, because it's made up of people. Read the posts. Do we openly admit what we don't know? An body made up of people will have it's characteristics. I believe in aliens, since they're so elusive to prove maybe they're mocking us.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

if you really think the people who promote these things are bonkers, treat it thusly. have some compassion. quit acting like elementary school children bullying the kid in the wheelchair.

[edit on 6-10-2007 by undo]

Kid in the wheelchair haha? Thanks for sticking up for me undo...i guess lol. As for me being mentally ill, your absolutely right. By the standards of your average american, i AM mentally ill and i wouldn't have it any other way.

Also, I'm actually curious as to what line you have to cross on a conspiracy website, to be labeled as mentally ill. You can believe in space/time travelling butt-probing cow-killing sex-hungry bug-eyed midgets that are going to rescue us in 2012 (lol) but as soon as you put the "aliens" together with the illumanti your insane?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This thread is getting really bitchy now isnt it.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think that the whole gig is a gas..

Could be the whole thing is a dis-info campaign. But I guess you could say that about almost anything in the Ufology topic area...where there is as much proof for something as there is proof of a conspiracy.

People whom I do not know, of credentials I have no proof of verifying..stating that "Such and such is a fact!!" with no proof.
Belief is nothing but a tool that helps the imagination construct its own reality...imho.

Just because someone believes doesn't mean it is real. I do not believe in a god...but many do and would die for it. Small children can believe in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy and monsters under the bed, doesn't make them real.

People dig up pictures of ancient artifacts that, for example, look like reptilian statues. Are such artifacts real representations of actual entities made by a skilled craftsman or are they poor representations of men made by a poor craftsman, unable to use their medium perfectly?

These are Internet photos. who knows if they really exist? Stretching things a bit, but personally, to be sure I would have to go to the museum and look at the artifacts...and even then, I am no expert in clay modeling...so they could have been made last week!! Even if the statues really exist and are really ancient we still don't really know what was in the artists head...could have been a creature from a nightmare or a drug fueled stupor...we will never know.

I just laugh at threads with Reptilian or shape-shifter in the title. Keep up the good work guys...all the time the general public think the UFO community is a bunch of tinfoil wearing delusional, fantasists...the agencies and administrations can keep the cover-up going (assuming there is one and assuming that Aliens are real of course).

Seeing "Reptilian" or "Shape-shifter" in a thread title, has the same effect on me as seeing "100% proof!!" or "Smoking gun evidence!!". That is, I tend to not bother...for me the thread serves but to rile me.

As has been observed in other posts, the moderation of the boards does mean that many ludicrous subjects can get posted here, unchallenged because you can't convince the OP's that their thread..their baby...is full of holes...The UFO Seagull comes to mind...There can be a tendency by the OP's to take any challenge personally and before you know it, it gets personal...with my perception being the OP gets the benefit of the doubt.

I do despair at ATS sometimes though...what the hell are we discussing? In the scary and delusional Paranormal Forum there were loads of pages discussing Chris Angel and his "powers". The only evidence proposed was Youtube videos...and they were originally sourced from Mr Angels production company. So because there were no props visible (which is surely part of the job of a production company?) in the vids, there was no evidence to prove either side but it rumbled on.

I see parallels here. There can be no proof for us all to accept...quite often in a law case it is a majority verdict...not everyone is convinced. Personal experience and environment affect our judgement...I dare say if I were "abducted" and "anally probed" I would be closer to believing such stories, instead of laughing out loud, spitting my coffee out...But no, my only experience of anal probing is the aftermath of a Chicken Tindaloo or Phall...as the undigested chillies meet the sensitive skin of my sphincter.

I feel sad that people cannot grasp simple stuff like compression artifacts on a Youtube video. In fact sometimes when the original video is shown as "evidence", they will state that the original has been tampered with, to cover it all up. Blind and blinkered belief is what led people to murder Indigenous Americans in South America in the name of god. Belief is as good as believe, not as good as to know.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I actually agree with alot of what you said. 90% of the stuff swirling around in the ufo community is disinfo. Tons of the stuff has been debunked, yet people like stephen greer preach it like gospel to a gullible public.

My personal opinion: There ain't no such thing as aliens (in the extraterrestrial sense). I'm not saying UFOs are disinfo, i've seen a couple myself, from very close i might add. The whole wreaks of disinformation. These nonhuman sentient beings (reptilians) have been here on earth since before god created us. How do i know? It says so in the bible, which i happen to believe in. It also says very specifically in the bible, that bnal'elohim or the sons of god, came down and banged alot of human chicks creating a hybrid race between "gods" and men, diluting the bloodline of adam. These hybrids ruled over the people as gods and even feasted on their flesh. So god wipes out civilization in the great deluge. However, it says that some nephilim survived. So this nephilim/human bloodline survives, begins rebuilding its empire in sumer and perpetuates itself by interbreeding and continues to overtly (and gradually more covertly) rule over humans till this very day.

Makes sense right?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Just found this "reptilian at Mt Sinai" video, check it:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The following thread (link below) is very relevant to this discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Springer...

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i cant say that ive completely accepted this theory yet, but i do think there is a grain of truth to every story and i already believe in many things that are pretty much just as strange. i just find it really interesting and wouldn't rule it out as a possibility yet. there is actually a video on youtube.com and its finally not about anyone remotely famouse! its just some random girl, i forget the link right off the top of my head, BUT there is apparently a 25,000 reward for anyone who can recreate the whole thing since it has been tested and re-tested without beeing found a fake (so it says anyway). details are on youtube.com along with the video. pretty interesting actually...

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hey folks, instead of flying off the handle and yelling at each other, why not take the easy way out?
Let's just agree to disagree and do what everyone else does...blame those evil luciferian-demon worshiping-blood sucking-money stealing-child eating-pagan-secret keeping-illuminati protecting-Freemasons!!!
It's their fault that the lizards are here!
They protect them and assist in furthering their agenda!
Those blasphemous god haters are responsible for all the evil in the world!

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Awesome! Id like to thank the ATS staff for recognizing this and taking action. I'm honored that this thread may have in some small way played a role in you making this decision. Words can not describe how I feel right now. Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join