It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really really freaked out!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You just left the board? OK well for a start, that was a bad idea. I've used a Ouija Board a few times and nothing like that has ever happened to me, admittedly your experience does sound a little dubious, but you never know. Not that it will really help you now, but I remember learning something about how if the spirit doesn't want to leave, then without taking it off the board; you move the glass over to 'Goodbye' then take your finger/hand away. As for what it could be if you are telling the truth, I'm not so learned up on that, but there seems to be plenty of other people who are! Poltergeist sounds like a pretty reasonable explanation to me though.

Oh and I think I've done pretty well in not ranting about silly people who know nothing about Ouija Boards using them, don't you

Anyway, good luck... I think getting some help is a good idea.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
[Edited on 17-1-2004 by fleyane]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Shoot. Didn't mean to do that.

Alright, I give up. I'm new to this!

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by fleyane]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I sent a U2U to this person the night this thread was started. It has thus far gone unread. That's fine. Some new B's don't know how to work the board yet. This person hasn't been on since. The last post they did was 10:30pm on the 15th. Interesting huh'? Ouija victim? Or someone who thinks it's funny to try and get attention in this very unfunny manner?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well, watch the news, and we'll soon find out.

'Young Girl Found Dead And Horribly Mutilated Near Ouija Board - Investigations To Continue'

I hope she was joking or just doesn't really know how to use the site.

Actually, seeing as it's the 17th, it'd have been in the papers by now.

Great joke Ashly. Makes me almost ashamed to have nearly the same name as you

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ghosts can hurt people. Ever heard of "Sally" the Heartland Ghost? She scratched this dude up real bad. On camera even (when a Sightings crew was there, which makes it that much more believable).

[Edited on 1/17/2004 by CarrierAnomaly]

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Quote: no ---> 'no i didnt bless the board. omg. i think im gonna sleep in the guest room tonight. i felt something salty in my mouth just now and my lip is bleeding. omg'

Are you there wasn't a rapist who broke into your house?? It may describe the salty feeling in your mouth, LoL!!

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Believe in your mind and heart that you are strong and you will be...Don't doubt yourself!
Nothing can control you BUT your own fear.
I have studied occult for 15 years, I have investigated every incident of mystery in this area I can find.
I also have a degree in the sciences, took courses in theology, psychology and spent much of my life in investigating the nature of my own human mind. Your own energy can make you or break you!
And this is NOT going to break you, OK?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i dont actually believe this post BUt, you should alwasys smash teh glass when finished.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
personally I think that if this happened to me, the last place I'd be while experiencing cuts on my body from an evil spirit would be on my PC typing about it. I'd be out of there trying to find a priest or psychic to help me, and I'd let ATS know about it after.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If all of the above fails, go see an Iman. According to the following story an Ouija board can have dangerous consequences. Ouija spirits range from mild teasers to violent attackers...

www.geocities.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
does anyone know the history of the board where it came from who made it??

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I would stay away from them things. The ouiji was originay called the withches board and was used by sorcerers and what not. The only way to stop your cuts is to burn the thing.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
i remember when i messed around with one of those, the peppermint guy was scary....nevermind i'm thinking of candyland

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
does anyone know the history of the board where it came from who made it??

"The ouija board appeared in the last half of the 1800s, when that century experienced its own version of the New Age: interest in spiritualism and the occult reached high levels. Its predecessor was a writing device that let a medium supposedly take down communications with spirits. Two legs of it were wooden; the other was a pencil. This flat, triangular tool evolved in the modern "planchette" that is used with the ouija. The name planchette may have come from the last name of the French spiritualist who invented it.

Three men, E.C. Reiche, Elijah Bond, and Charles Kennard, are credited with creating the current flat board layout in the 1880s. Kennard named the board "ouija," which supposedly was Egyptian for good luck; so a board told him. It may also be after Oujda, Morocco, a city of many mystics and fortune tellers. Others believe "ouija" is the combination of the French and German words for "yes," a story started by William Fuld.

In 1892, Fuld, Kennard's former shop foreman, pushed his boss out of the business and took over. Fuld is credited with marketing the first commercial ouija. He claimed its invention, made a big fortune by selling thousands of them, and sued competitors who made their own versions. Fuld ran the business until his mysterious death in 1927, when he fell off the roof of his factory with a loose flagpole."

I asked my Moroccan wife, who was born and raised in Marrakech, if she knows a place called Oujda. She told me she has never heard of it, so I did a webtrace for Oujda.
Oujda is the capital of eastern Morocco and is situated up north near the Algerian border. The city grew up along the roads staked out by the French, and it now houses near half a million inhabitants.
When I asked my wife about this so-called Ouija-board, she got angry with me. Since she's three months pregnant, she's afraid something bad will happen to our unborn baby. In fact she's REALLY superstitious. She told me I should the holy Koran and search for the Djinn. According to the Koran the Djinn are spirits who live among us in another dimension, so we can't see them. Normally they don't bother us but we are able to contact them as they are able to contact us. You should always be very careful to not upset them if you try to get in touch with them.
If you've upset them in any way, you should pray to Allah and see an Iman. Normally they should stop bothering you after that.

www.geocities.com...

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by Olafski]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
thanks a lot for the info i just dont have time to do searches cuz me have me own projects thanks a lot again.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Some friends and I once messed with a ouija board. I was around 12 at the time, and I spent the night there. Throughout the entire night, I kept hearing doors open and close. Freaked me out. Then again, that could explain how my friend was robbed. HMMM..

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Yeah i think she's dead.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
She hasn't been online since the 16th.
She's either giving the hoax some effect, or it's real and she's hurt.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
She hasn't been online since the 16th.
She's either giving the hoax some effect, or it's real and she's hurt.

Can you not try some IP Search to see if it matches anyone elses.

Author Of Topic: I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt but I ain't sure about this. Spirits can't halm I never seen any evidence of this plus I agree with whatever someone said before about coming on to ATS I would find a priest. My advice stop watching scary films you obviously don't suit to them. Also remember when your scared for some strange reason your mind turns on you and plays tricks on you...

[Edited on 24-1-2004 by Mikomi]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join