It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really really freaked out!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Ok i saw all this stuff about ouija boards, so i made one. I contacted a spirit or w/e, and talked for a little bit, but then i said 'please leave' and it moved to 'no' and i just ignored it and started watching tv and i got this cut on my arm and stomach. I didnt even feel them i just looked down and there was a cut on my arm and on my stomach. The one on my arm wont stop bleeding.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
UH-OH, you've managed to piss off a ghost. I would call Ghostbusters.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashly
Ok i saw all this stuff about ouija boards, so i made one. I contacted a spirit or w/e, and talked for a little bit, but then i said 'please leave' and it moved to 'no' and i just ignored it and started watching tv and i got this cut on my arm and stomach. I didnt even feel them i just looked down and there was a cut on my arm and on my stomach. The one on my arm wont stop bleeding.

Holy #
!! Are you serious? If you are then I'd hate to be you right now. I learned a long time ago not to mess with quija boards. No good can come from it.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Did you "bless" the board before starting the session?
By "blessing", I mean cleansing it of any negative vibes/emotions. This is usually done by stating the purpose of it's use, and saying aloud that you only want positive spirits to make contact through this board.

At least it's what I always did....

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
no i didnt bless the board. omg. i think im gonna sleep in the guest room tonight. i felt something salty in my mouth just now and my lip is bleeding. omg.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
i asked the spirit if it was evil and it went to 'no'. can they lie?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Oija boards are cursed with the devil's bloody power!

You will have seven years of bad luck!

I don't plan on using a Ouija board any time soon, as I have heard that it does evil to you.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Just reading about this thread made me get a chill..It actually felt like my surroundings got colder. So i prayed to God and now everything feels fine.

I suggest you take a prayer too.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Calm down for a start. If your serious keep repeating something like 'in the name of Jesus christ ( or Christ our lord) I command you leave this person/body/place. Not saying I belive that'll work, but I'm told it does. If your taking the piss then, hey...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well, nice job. People put emphasis on not messing with things you know nothing about for a reason.

There are few people who would construct an explosive device without having knowledge on the subject. I don't see why people deal with spirits, thinking it is some kind of a game, and going into it without knowledge.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
ohh s hit........ are you serious????

strat praying....fast

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
*yawns*

I choose personally not to believe a single word of this, however i won't rain on your parade.

I guess the fact that no ghost has ever harmed a human sticks it for me, and the fact they are non-corporeal and unable to actually lacerate your skin.

Your full of crap sweety.

link   
Firstly if you werent with someone who knew what they were doing you should've been...

Secondly you need to make sure the spirit is gone before leaving the board especially if it seems to be malicious. Even nice spirits can be offended ifyou leave before they want you to...

Find someone who knows how to handle his situation and get advice...

Good luck!

link   
Don't scare poor Ashley like that ya'll. Hey Ashley, it's all in your head. The mind can do some crazy things, even physically crazy things. Just forget about it, you'll be fine.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
yeah........just watch tv or play a video game or something

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashly

By attempting to connect to something, you gave authorization for ANYTHING to come to you. Basically, your intention was to connect to ANYTHING, so your free will was NOT violated, since you WANTED to connect. But you never said what. Anything in the universe could've come through to you at that point. Well, don't order it to leave, you can't order anyone or anything. But state clearly that you no longer desire its presense, and firmly state that your will will NOT be violated. If that doesn't work, get back to the board and talk! Ask it what it wants, and who it is. If you get bull# answers or something dumb, tell it that it is violating your free will if it remains in any kind of contact with you. It should go then. Free will is important.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Ghosts can't hurt a fly. What you have (if you're not full of it) is not a ghost btw. No not a demon or anything religious or satanic. It is very much alive. You can't order it around either. I see no reason for them to randomly play with its food like that, as it does to you. Usually you'd be gone by now. You'd be filed on another missing person's case. So, I have my doubts that you may not be telling the truth. If it is what I think it is, you may not live for more than the next few mins. But I won't say what it is, since that'll just scare you

Do demand that it leave and that you know its there and that your will is being violated. That's the best you can do. Can't go shooting what you can't find. Let's not forget, humans are not on top of the food chain. You are food, and if you're not lying, you're being played with like a cat plays with a mouse. But it only does so before it eats it. That's why I warn you. But relax! Death is a release. Watch TV as someone suggested! What else can you do? Call the Church? lol

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
*yawns*

I choose personally not to believe a single word of this, however i won't rain on your parade.

I guess the fact that no ghost has ever harmed a human sticks it for me, and the fact they are non-corporeal and unable to actually lacerate your skin.

Your full of crap sweety.
I'm with you Nerd!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I've been thinking the same thing throughout all of her posts.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Call a young priest and an old priest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join