It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 'ET' False Flag Operation to Begin in August [HOAX]

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Why anyone would want to waste their time attempting to find something meaningful in the blatant lies of another is beyond me.

Well for one, maybe just maybe, there is a connection between the OP and some of these other new members....

Perhaps even being one and the same.

Why would anyone want to waste their time arguing about it, if they feel it is a "waste of time"?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I was pretty well convinced by day three, that GR was posting as GR and under another ID, as well. At one point, it seemed like it might've been three separate IDs but wasn't enough info to solidify it.

POKEY OATS,

What exactly are you implying? That JTFB was warning about a bird flu code in GRs posts? The problem with codes, ciphers and mind games of this type is, due to their enigmatic nature, you can end up with thousands of potential answers and have not one of them be correct. It's designed that way on purpose. In the case of a mind game, there's truly no correct answer. It's like the Kobayashi Maru Test from Star Trek: no definitive answer, no way to win (unless you cheat), just a stress test. Open up people's imaginations and see what comes out, sorta dealie.

I'm not very comfortable with the guy who pulled out the TTTATTTT acrostic in the first place. What made him think it was even relevant, especially after the guy claimed he was just kidding. Oy.

It should concern you that so far, the modus operandi seems to be "fringe" concepts: et.al, ufos, ets, government advanced tech, bird flu scare, rapture as abduction, etc. Sounds like more playin' from the playa, to me.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:04 AM
link   
People are lagging behind, i have nothing to do with the Aviary??? near enough a defunct independant group who have nothing to do with Gov.
But many of Aviary have had and do have some input to the NSC's secret study group. Consultant is probably a suitable word.
You all want disclosure??? what a joke lol.. The disclosure or Acclimation program is not true lol, this group have been laying paths for this program for years and one of the routes that can be taken, end directly in a Bluebeam style scenario event.
The leaks would not come from Aviary but NSC... there has been misinfo leaked through to Ufologists for time. eg.)Pandolfi & Smith .. this my friends is something very different, and is no goodhearted disclosure.
what do we do.?. Reverse engineer everything.. make killer weapons(starwars) eg.) Electromagnetic pulse and Plasmoid Laser weapons..
Grab your foil hats because this situation is very real.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Fowl Play]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Pokey Oats... you may have it by now but if not and you want to take a look, here's the link that was originally posted regarding the human genome map, etc. - (I favorite placed it when it was first posted!
)

image.llnl.gov...

S

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Why would anyone want to waste their time arguing about it, if they feel it is a "waste of time"?

I'm not arguing, I'm trying to illustrate exactly how laughable that connection is. Lies from a "government whistle blower" to H5N1 in three easy steps? You can find anything you like if you look hard enough. I guess people haven't quite satisfied their escapeism fix just yet.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just feeding the birds
Im sorry if i have confused anyone with my posts, they are not riddles however, im not talking mumbo jumbo, i just want to make sure that the topic starter is being carefull since what he said can be read in multiple ways, also with the information stored comes the interest of a certain layer of power. That is what i was referring to, i just dont say the name because of the fact that nothing is unseen.

Hope this cleared up a few things, and who i am? Well, just a admirer of bravery.

Why talking like that...?
And who You are, indeed???

Nothing to answer since this user is banned also...

[edit on 29/6/07 by Triad979]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It is important to point out that I have not made any kind of claim that my statements are factual; nor have I stated, or implied, that I believe any information I have offered is accurate or proof of anything.

What I have done however is offer observations on the postings and reactions of participants in this thread and then presented that information complete with the reasoning that led to a result that I displayed.

I'm not arguing, I'm trying to illustrate exactly how laughable that connection is.

illustrate:
1. The act of clarifying or explaining, the state of being clarified or explained.
2. Material used to clarify or explain.

It is curious that you consider a Google link of numerous results for "DNA TTTATTTT" to be clarification of your statement that the connection is laughable. Especially when your search data is considerably different.

I have no desire to defend anything I have posted as they are just observations, not opinions or beliefs. However I do feel it worth pointing out that it is rather haughty to be so dismissive.

Lies from a "government whistle blower" to H5N1 in three easy steps? You can find anything you like if you look hard enough.

Consider me nothing more than a devil's advocate, or indeed someone that just wants to hold the same standard to all information presented here irrespective of source.

You categorically state lies when all we have in the form of an admission is a piece of text presented by Springer that was it not for the fact that he was the site administrator would not stand up to the scrutiny others are put under when they present information.

Was any other member to post a cut and paste of text as proof of anything the furore, scoffing and debunking that would follow would be considerable and perfectly reasonable.

Trust, by its very nature, can only ever be earned. If it is demanded or enforced then by the very nature of trust is contradictory.

Otherwise, thank you for the compliment that what I have presented is so understandable that you describe its workings as "three easy steps".

I guess people haven't quite satisfied their escapeism fix just yet.

That's a little accusatory isn't it?

I didn't realize that being curious, presenting observations and trying to maintain an equitable standard in regard to the presentation of evidence be so easily dismissed as escapism.

Pokey Oats

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have just read last 7 pages and come to a conclusion that @Poakey Oats is tangled MY mind at least...
He's questions to Springer have not been answered and I like to know the answers too...
Also like to state some posts which are crucial to me...

There is no doubt in my mind now that here are some groups or freestylers who are giving us hints about something...
It;s really stupid to just dismiss this whole CASE and move to another one's .... REALLY Ppl ...

Originally posted by Fowl Play
Heres a shot in the dark for you.
The OP GhostRaven is part of an organized group. Either a Counterintelligence group but with more emphasis on research, cause and reaction.. Or a big crew of Hoaxers that use conspiracy forums as role playing games(Yes, they do exist!!). Some of them are responsible for disinformation and misinformation and also very prominent in multiple hoaxes, possibly to research but also with feelers, or possibly just for fun.

My Spidey senses tingling i have realised was because of the similarities of the writing method in comparison to the JT hoax, if anything i am sure thats where GR learnt off a master, or it could still be the whole crew still playing their game but moved to ATS??
These people have tricked Conspiracy websites for years, they use the actual forum as a base for a role playing game.
I can show clear evidence of this if anyone doesnt know what i am talking about.
JM$0.02

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Fowl Play]

Indeed... It's quite amazing that this thread ha taken so many posts in it... It's not strange in the other hand since this kind of topic and thinking material is always fertile ground for all...
Hoax or something more,
it's carefully chosen...

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
Well Just feeding the birds, why would this matter be so serious, if it is just a hoax after all.... do one of the little birds have something to say?

So who protects the garden from whom?

This matter is serious just by the fact that there are 95 pages of it here, not to mention betveen the lines readings and cryptic messages in this thread from some users, also @Springer answering to @Poakey Oats... These kind of threads are great for studying of conspiracy students and their masters... heh

Originally posted by Pokey Oats

Thus I respectfully ask if Springer could answer some questions for me:

1) Could a screenshot of the U2U screen (with pertinent/personal information removed) of GhostRaven’s admission be posted to alleviate the inherent verification problems with pasted text ?

3) Why did he send his admission to you (Springer)?
Note: This seems almost illogical because at the end of the U2U he states “Anyways, have a nice night and feel free to copy this message to the thread.”

4) Certainly an intriguing aspect of the confession is why is the date of the email June 26, 2007 at 10:28 PM?

Also would like to join the questions since I sense here something more than a hoax, would like to be wrong but think that's not the case...

Originally posted by incunabula
First off, I've read this whole thread and let me tell you if this...

but back On the topic: Brilliant crafting, but this is far from over...my 2 cents.

Really far from over... Let's now discuss how government shills are working hard to trick web sites into running the claim that a passenger jet did not really hit the Pentagon..?!
Of course if we have here "Aviarys" or other black ops, which IS possible!

Originally posted by earth2
Im beginning to think its very easy to keep starting new id's.
There are so many new people showing up and type like they have been here for longer than a day.
There is something going on and the truth will eventially come out.

Has anyone noticed that @Just feeding the birds (comming to think he aludes to Us all) is registered on 27.06. or two days ago, just after GR was banned!!!?

[edit on

[edit on 29/6/07 by Triad979]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It is curious that you consider a Google link of numerous results for "DNA TTTATTTT" to be clarification of your statement that the connection is laughable. Especially when your search data is considerably different.

It's different in that it shows how many things that snippet of DNA could be linked to. Where did the H5N1 reference come from? A flippant comment made to JFTB? What link does it have to the OP?

There is no logic involved here at all.

You could pick anyone of the examples from over 800 pages containing that specific sequence and use it to support whatever hypothesis you wanted.

Oh, that group of acedamics who allegedly support disclosure, [and who are also inextricably linked to the Serpo debacle] call themselves "The Aviary".

So, Aviary-Birds-H5N1?

Can you not see how tenous that is?

[edit on 29/6/07 by Implosion]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Where did the H5N1 reference come from? A flippant comment made to JFTB? What link does it have to the OP?

There is no logic involved here at all.

I should inform you (and therefore others) that the tactic of making a categorical statement to project authority doesn't work on me. I have already explained in a previous post that it was JFTB's reaction to the mention of H5N1 that piqued my interests..

Thus the logic you fail to see is that it was not the information, but rather, the reaction to the information that made it stand out.

You could pick anyone of the examples from over 800 pages containing that specific sequence and use it to support whatever hypothesis you wanted.

Except that I have clearly outlined my reasoning and provided all source material that led to the information I offered.

I make no claims to being correct, however, can you say that you can provide as much information as I have to demonstrate the reasoning behind your search?

So, Aviary-Birds-H5N1?

Can you not see how tenous that is?

I certainly can see how tenuous that is. If you believe that the reasoning behind the connections I made are akin to the example that you offered then you ultimately consider my reasoning flawed.

Fair enough too! I do appreciate your assessment of my postings and conclude that there's nothing further to discuss.

Pokey Oats

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I should inform you (and therefore others) that the tactic of making a categorical statement to project authority doesn't work on me.

No one is trying to "project authority". Stop playing the hard done by. I'm giving you my opinion of what you're doing. That's all.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hard done by? Hardly.

It was a direct statement informing you of the ineffectiveness of the behavior rather than a complaint about the behavior.

Pokey Oats

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This thread seemingly took off like lightening and although new to this site, this story is the one that brought me here and it has been a long, strange ride.

As I read this thread I saw how a lot of people have been affected and I wonder why it is this particular story that has resonated with us. If it is simply disinformation, then we know that is truth wrapped in lies, but what is the truth and why did it call so many to this thread and to this site?

Now as a new member, I haven't figured out all the rules of what is on topic and what is not, but sometimes throwing a bunch of ideas in one pot, however off the mark it seems at time, is sometimes how great things are discovered. I didn't understand the reason for banning JFTB, if it was a game, it would have played itself out, right? Time isn't wasted if we choose to be here.

It just seems that there is more here than meets the eye.

BTW, nice to meet you folks.

Vikturtle

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
My goodness out with another one and in with the next!

vik tell me if this thread peaked your interest so much how is it you have only dropped in now in the Aftermath? Didn't you have any questions for GhostRaven at the time or anything to say back then?

And tell us what was it about JFTB that sold you?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hey Kick, thanks for asking. I followed the thread from Sunday, pretty much enthalled, I'm typically not a joiner on sites, but as we came into the later days of the hoax, I fell compelled to join and speak my say.

As I stated earlier, I don't know why this tale resonates with me and others, but the fact that it does makes me want to look deeper.

I'm not saying I am sold on JFTB, but I found the interaction interesting and thought provoking and isn't that why we are all here?

Perhaps my tin foil is tied too tight, but isn't this the home for us folks? And although I had intended to put my 2 cents in last night, things got a little weird, so I thought I would check in later.

As a writer, I have been following the Blue Beam idea for a while, pulling it out occassionally and considering if something so outlandish could ever be possible, so naturally I was captivated by someone saying it was in our near future, how could I not be?

And I noticed by looking at many different threads that even long time members are surprised by the amount of UFO disclosures these days and that intrigued me further and makes me wonder, why now?

So not to beat a dead horse (what an awful phrase), but my interest in the subject is still alive, even after the hoax confession.

Vikturtle

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Welcome Vikturtle! I'm sure you will find the discussions here quite lively...! LOL

Glad to have you.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
My God i can´t believe that this guy just received more than 8k points and multiple stars.

Does people have brains?

Everyone complains about the problems in the study of the ufo phenomena; well, supporting this kind of nonsenses surely helps to make things more confusing.

Sorry for my english.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
My God I can´t believe that this guy just received more than 8k points and multiple stars.

Do people have brains?

Everyone complains about the problems in the study of the ufo phenomena; well, supporting this kind of nonsense surely helps to make things more confusing. Sorry for my english.

Puh-lease, the 90+ pages have been by people that were trying to research and find errors in the story, as well as people who wanted to believe, as well as many other types of postings, please don't categorize the entire thread by your one or two ignorant statements, most likely made after reading only the first post in this thread.

Its quite easy for someone like you to just blurt out "OMG HOAX, I CAN'T BELIEVE THE SUCKERS THAT FELL FOR THIS ONE OMG", its quite more difficult to actually do the work, put in the time and effort to find some actual proof or evidence of either hoax or real event. So before people suspect that you yourself do not have a brain, please do your homework before posting such non-productive posts. :shk:

ps. Ive corrected your english in your above quote.

[edit on 6/30/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Its quite easy for someone like you to just blurt out "OMG HOAX, I CAN'T BELIEVE THE SUCKERS THAT FELL FOR THIS ONE OMG", its quite more difficult to actually do the work, put in the time and effort to find some actual proof or evidence of either hoax or real event. So before people suspect that you yourself do not have a brain, please do your homework before posting such non-productive posts. :shk:

[edit on 6/30/2007 by greatlakes]

GreatLakes, i commend you on a well stated very accurate perception..
I could not have put it any better myself. I am still fancying a False Flag attack though, between now and the end of August.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
My God i can´t believe that this guy just received more than 8k points and multiple stars.

It's onkly because there have been so many replies. If you start a thread you get several points for each reply. In general points shpould reflect your level of contribution. It usually works, but in this case it is skewed. That happens, but over time it all evens out. Besides, he can't use the points he has because he's banned.

Sorry for my english.

No big deal. As a non-native English speaker I think you get a pass.

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join