It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Existance of Ufo's/E.T.'s Have Been Proven!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on May, 25 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
There is no more proof needed, what more could people possibly be expecting to convince them of the reality of UFO/E.T. presence?

Are they waiting for George Bush or his predecessors to make a formal declaration at a White House press conference? Would that legitimize exopolitics?

For me personally it was validated by the brave NASA Astronauts who stepped forward against all criticism, debunking and personal assaults, to inform the general population of the existence of craft that is not from our planet.

www.ufologie.net...

Furthermore the World Governments, Politicians and Intelligence agencies that have been opening their private archives and moving forward is astounding and unprecedented.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

en.wikinews.org...

www.futurescience.org...

I have the deepest and greatest respect for the Famous Personalities that are coming forward to bring public awareness to the subject of the existence of UFO/ E.T. presence on our planet. Here are just a couple of examples;

www.ufosoverphoenix.com...

www.mara.org.uk...

www.presidentialufo.com...

What really amazes me are the military whistle blowers and politicians that are coming forward as well.

www.youtube.com...

www.rense.com...\

Scroll down about Jimmy Carter,
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

www.exopolitics.org...

redstarfilms.blogspot.com...

And last but possibly most importantly, is the UFO community which consists of Scientists, Doctors, Researchers, Investigators and Writers, who at the cost of their very lives and freedom have made Exopolitics their life's work.
There are too many to even begin giving links to their work, and as this thread continues any and all contributors to this amazing collaboration of net-workers who have so much incredible or should I say credible accounts that lend validity and closure to weather or not UFOs/ E.T.'s exist.

This thread was not started for the debunkers at heart, for they will not believe unless they find themselves sitting over coffee across the table from an E.T. that parked their craft on the front lawn. To those debunkers I would say, unless you sit across from world leaders and politicians now, you most likely would not be part of the inner circle connected to the visitors anyway.

For my friends that seek to abolish Ignorance, lets bring it all to the table!

Antar

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well, Antar. Thnaks very much for your post and thanks for clearing all that up. I know I feel relieved. we can all go home now.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Schuler, thanks for the reply. I wonder what will happen to all of the debunkers after the disclosure is finalized? If you spend a life time against the possibility it would be a humbling experience.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Schuler, thanks for the reply. I wonder what will happen to all of the debunkers after the disclosure is finalized? If you spend a life time against the possibility it would be a humbling experience.

"Schuyler" Call me bad or call me good, just spell my name right. (Paraphrase of Mayor Daley of Chicago.) I agree with you actually. I want Disclosure as much as you do. I hope it happens, and if it does, I won't be humbled. I will welcome it. I do notice that Paul said Jesus was coming again, and he meant within his lifetime. Of course, it's been 2000 years. We're still waiting.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Nice thread antar but I am not sure if we are as close to Discosure as you might believe. It does seem that with France and possibly the UK releasing their UFO files we could be on the right track. Honestly though it seems like too few people are looking UFO cases seriously. I for one am intrigued by UFO's and the possibility of ET visitors to earth. But when I bring up this topic with friends or family I either hear "I don't want to talk about it" or I get weird looks or non-serious comments. I have not one person to even bounce theories or commonly chat about the subject with and that sucks. Pretty much everyone that I know basically just blows the subject off. Now this obviously is not the entire population but you know where I'm going with that I hope.

I have never seen a UFO or ET, ever. I spend time looking up when I can but I've never seen anything. With that being said I tend to believe that UFO's have visited earth and at least a few of the reports are likely true IMO. I just think their have been too many sightings/reports for every single one to be false. Plus I like to think of it as a hobby and I am interested in the subject matter and I like researching it when I can.

I also have read here that the government or "powers at be" have too much at stake to totally "disclose" the existence of ET's/UFO's. IMO, Disclosure would have to be initiated by the ET's themselves with a mass landing or something like that. Also if the government acknowledges that ET's are real and that they knew (for years) people would be furious I think. And if the government exchanged people for technolgy that would be even worse. Obviously this is all speculative but there are tons of problems with disclosure from the Governments perspective.

I appreciate your post and the series of links you provided. I think it is a good job in providing some of the information that I think is useful when looking at the UFO topic and the possibility of what the future can hold.

Well, Antar. Thnaks very much for your post and thanks for clearing all that up. I know I feel relieved. we can all go home now.

And as usual a very insightful post Schuyler, what a great contribution!

"Schuyler" Call me bad or call me good, just spell my name right. (Paraphrase of Mayor Daley of Chicago.) I agree with you actually. I want Disclosure as much as you do. I hope it happens, and if it does, I won't be humbled. I will welcome it. I do notice that Paul said Jesus was coming again, and he meant within his lifetime. Of course, it's been 2000 years. We're still waiting.

Classic. Telling someone to spell your name right when you spelled "Thanks" - "Thnaks" in your first post. That cracks me up!! You're the best.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Thank you. I had no doubt in my mind.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

I am home now

and their trying to come in the window

but serious, disclosure is here.
Its all up to you to decide.
You cannot believe them, nor should you expect them to tell the truth.

The powers that be are Powerful and Power is the Ultimate aphrodisiac

Remember if the modern knowledge occured in 1942, 1947, as the one Rosewell document reports from MAJIC (yeah I know that MAJIC was a lot of propaganda, but that one document that was posted here last week made sense to me on many levels).

But that as it may the basic reason for hiding it in the document was to keep it the current geopolitical/religous foundations stable and to fight the aliens.

I think the fight the aliens thing left it forever in the hands of the military alone, not the average scientist...and there is no way in hell they are telling top secret stuff to you, me or anyone. Not until long after we are dead and gone and maybe we will screw up royally and never get the Official Story either way...the way we are, I doubt the enviorment, animals and ocean life will survive us. That in and of itself will kill us all.

But!

Disclosure is here and its been here for a long time. Its an individual thing, not a political thing.

Welcome

[edit on 25-5-2007 by junglelord]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Moserious, I really appreciate that you even looked at my thread, I respect what you have to say on the subject especially since you say you have never had a personal encounter yourself. That to me takes alot of courage and insight as well as intuition.
It would be as if you were a blind man and people kept telling you about the stars, it would not be your personal experience, yet after accepting all of the facts you would come to your own conclusion.
Regretfully you do not have the support of the non cyber people in your life to talk about the subject. But it is not something that you can deny or are afraid of taking the path less traveled to continue studying.
This is a sign of strong character building ability.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
JungleLord Said..."But that as it may, the basic reason for hiding it in the document was to keep it the current geopolitical/religous foundations stable and to fight the aliens."
I have said the same before and agree completly. I also believe that the responsibility of disclosure rests not in the hands of the world governments, but with the aliens themselves. Thanks for your reply.

Antar

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
There is no more proof needed, what more could people possibly be expecting to convince them of the reality of UFO/E.T. presence?
Why do you say that? Just because you think that is enough does not mean that other people find enough proof of their existence.

And if there is enough proof why are so many different opinions about UFOs and ETs?

Some say that ETs are here to protect us, some say that they are here to kill us, some say that they are her to make us their slaves. Some say they are demons, some say they are angels.

Some say that UFOs are from other planets, some say that they are from inside Earth, some say that they are military projects.

Are they waiting for George Bush or his predecessors to make a formal declaration at a White House press conference? Would that legitimize exopolitics?
George who?

Never heard about that Earth representative to the Aliens...

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
My only problem with what people think of UFO's is that they have a great ability to accept that these objects are from deep outer space, but for some reason, a reluctance to believe that they could be from right here on earth. Today on the news, a giant warthog was found, weighing over 1000 pounds, and was the size of a hippo or rhino! Right there in Georgia! Where was this thing hiding all the time that it took it to grow to that enormous size? No one saw it. Yet it existed. Right here, in one of America's most hunted lands! Just because one hasn't seen with their own eyes, or doesn't believe your account, doesn't make your account any less true. Americans think of Mexicans or people from any other country as, and have labeled them as, aliens. Trust me, these objects may not be identified by the everyday person, but they have been identified by the ones who need to know. Sees in Clouds

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
fifty anecdotes doesn't prove any more than a single one.

catch an alien, show it to me and then we'll talk.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Existence of Ufo's/E.T.'s Have Been Proven

are you joking

There is no hard evidence for the existence of UFO's or aliens what so ever.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You must be joking?
ever watch any NASA Video feeds?
ah never mind
like I said before

Disclosure is here and its been here for a long time. Its an individual thing, not a political thing.

Welcome

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Tombangelta, no I am not kidding, and neither are the scores of people like myself that have had first hand accounts of Extraterrestrial/UFO experiences.
I take it you are not one that has. I do not say that in a negative way, rather I just want to understand why you seemed in your response so angry with me for stating that all the proof is available now for anyone to look at.
I am not asking like religion that you believe blindly.What I am proposing is that people begin to make their own judgements based on the information that is currently available and stop waiting for some formal statement by our Government officials. If I am correct they do not have the authority to do that.
I am sorry if my title mislead you, perhaps you were hoping for video of the Presidents and leaders of each country sitting down to tea and crumpets.
If you were an advanced civilization that had traveled millions of light years from earth, would you want to sit down with the likes of our Government officials and World leaders?
As has been stated several times here on this forum in many ways, this phenomenon is going to happen on an individual basis, each man or woman responsible for their own understanding.
At some point we all hope that our planet and all it contains, can rise above the horrific mediocrity that is keeping us from moving forward to reach not only to the stars but to the higher Galactic alliance that will be available once we do.
Thank you for your response to this thread. Antar

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Thankyou seesinclouds, I think we agree. I do believe in pluto although I have been mistaken all of my life as to "what" it is... I have only seen pictures of it, it has not been my experience. Antar

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
fifty anecdotes doesn't prove any more than a single one.

catch an alien, show it to me and then we'll talk.

That's kind of my issue, too. Somebody comes on here for the first time, posts dozens of links concerning scattergun issues that all have been discussed on this board dozens of times apiece at length, and acts as if he hasn't read a single one, certainly no contrary opinions, and makes a declarative statement that it is all proven, period. He blows off the thousand of posts and hundreds of threads that have passed by as if they never even existed. None of the contributions ever mattered because it's all proven now. We can go home.

Then someone says yeah, Disclosure is happening because France released its file! Wow. Thud. The FBI released their files years ago. Nobody said Disclosure was happening then. The Blue Book papers have been published and online for years, but no one said Disclosure was happening then. But France, of all countries, puts files online and NOW that proves Disclosure is happening.

Disclosure is an INDIVIDUAL thing????

Faith is an individual thing. Disclosure is a national or international thing. The very word "disclosure" implies someone intentionally doing the disclosing. Just because you are fooled into thinking lights in the sky or dots in space prove aliens are here does not amount to Disclosure. Just because you believe with all your heart and soul that the Billy Meier wedding cake photo depicts a REAL UFO with aliens who regularly take Billy on space rides does not amount to Disclosure. Just because something convinces you to BELIEVE in the reality of the alien presence says more about your state of mind than it does about Disclosure.

There are dozens of people on this board who regularly talk to aliens all the time. Just ask sleeper, he'll tell you. And this has been going on for over fifty years. George Adamski talked to aliens who looked just like us and were from Venus, Mars, Saturn, and Jupiter. If that's all it takes for Disclosure to happen, a personal belief or revelation, then what's all the fuss about? It's over, just like the OP said.

Here's Disclosure: The heads of the G8 countries all get up for a photo op and one of them says, "Well, we've had this little secret for fifty years and successive keepers haven't really known what to do with it. Lots of people thought the world would panic. We don't think so, so now we'd like you to meet our little friends. Come on up here Morpheo and wave. Make sure you show all four fingers. Then Dr. Greer can take a bow for all his hard work, and THEN we can all go home.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

by Armap

And if there is enough proof why are so many different opinions about UFOs and ETs?

Some say that ETs are here to protect us, some say that they are here to kill us, some say that they are her to make us their slaves. Some say they are demons, some say they are angels.

Some say that UFOs are from other planets, some say that they are from inside Earth, some say that they are military projects.

Armap, That is why more people are beginning to see this phenomenon as being on an individual basis.
The mind can create only from its past experience, and you know that the mind has the potential to create Heaven or Hell. What may be my heaven could be your hell.
I have another thread where I am attempting to classify for my own understanding the different types of craft and the feeling or response of the humans that encounter them share.
I also take into account the personalities and inner quality of the people that have these personal experiences.
It does appear at first glance, this phenomenon can be a reflection of who and what you are on the inside, the subconscious level.

[edit: fixed quote tags]

[edit on 26-5-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
OOpps! Messed that post up, sorry still trying to navigate the channels of correct posting and quoting....(embarrased)

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
No, St Paul did not mean within his lifetime.

There was some rampant expectations of that . . . But the outline in Matthew 24 layed out what needed to happen first. Paul was aware of all that.

Now, after the 70AD dispersal . . . in our era . . .

Israel became a nation again in a day in 1948 as Biblically predicted.

AND THE PROPHETIC CLOCK began racing forward at an faster and faster clip.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join