It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone UFO pics on C2C

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Looks like a model, a maquete, a miniature or something like that.

In all the pics its too close to the trees. Maybe because its wired to them?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
i just dont think that craft could fly

looks too crisp, very photoshop.

I think it has been proven now

I must concur. The fact that the guy returns 4 days later (as MrPenny said)
and there it is! That's a bit silly.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Would it take a bunch of time for you to reproduce and show it here?

Not if my life depended on it
. I know no thing about how to create 3D models but I am about to start learning how so get back to me in six months and I’ll give it a shot.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well, the thing that bothers me about the image is the beard on top, the beard really does look as though it was airbrushed into the well, whatever it is -- airborne vehicle(laugh).

Dallas

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
There are numerous things wrong with this sighting.

1- The description blows. They make it sound almost mundane... like they see it everyday... Oh wait!

2-They witness it multiple times ! Yet only have a few photos.

3-No camera data.

4-Variation in photos. The little strands are different every time. More on this in a bit.

First of all, yep its been in some photo software. But that does not explain what the photo is.

I think the photo is part model, part drawing. The little strands that float out the top appear to be added to the photo, they are different in each shot. Look at how they curve etc.

My opinion: Model mixed with digital editing.

At least the shape is neat.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I want to say CG, that ship pops out in the pics to much imo.
And look at the second pic, the shadow in the circle base is wrong isnt it,
the sun looks to be facing in the other direction, can tell by the tree shadow.

Nice design whoever made it.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
From my point, it looks fake, very fake. I agree the shadows are all wrong. And it looks at times to be tethered to something in the back ground. Sides based off of the size scale, how tall are those aliens? A few inches tall?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
You all ever notice that the better and clearer a UFO photo, the more its always called a "fake"?

But the more mysterious, unclear, and grainy a ufo photo, people tend to think its real??

What does this tendency say about us?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
To me it looks like a Stargate. Maybe they found one of the lost Stargates here on Earth?!?

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Its ironic that we may be seeing the real thing but in this case we dont beleive it.

I'm inclined to think (still) after carefully looking at it, though, that its home made by someone with lots of wires to spare.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
IMHO this is never CGI!!!
My first thought was, maybe this is an extraterrestrial drone
of some kind because of the writings....Who knows?!

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
lets just assume this weird one is real..

although I'm kinda very skeptic about this pic..

In my opinion seems to be a unmanned ship with some certain sensors. since that would be the only thing to cross my mind, specially that shape of it.

Unmanned "alien" ship or drone ship doesn't have to be of aerodynamic design. as long it fills its purposes.

Why do i feel uneasy about that pic. I don't know. I pray its very well made fake, with many nice touches as that language under the neat wing.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Nothing whatsoever said in this thread proves anything. At least for those of us not familiar with imaging and camera software.

Maybe they didn't take a video camera back to the location because they don't have one, didn't know anyone who had one, and weren't going to buy one on the off chance they saw it again. Why would they expect to see it again?

But then again, why wouldn't you see it again? Who's to say that a UFO must only ever show up once in one location, thereafter never to return? That's ascribing motives and behaviour to...what exactly? Aliens? The government? The guy makes no assertion about the nature of what he (supposedly) saw.

The size, odd design, the fact that it showed up in roughly the same location suggests that it could be a reconnaissance drone. Or maybe it's a terrestrial equivalent to a satellite analysing soil chemical composition, mapping terrain or some such.

I think contact - if and when it happens - may very well be a mundane experience. The photos make it look mundane, but the guy's account doesn't suggest that he has reacted matter-of-factly.

There doesn't appear to me to be much of a difference in the shape of the quill things at the top of it between one photo and the next. Why would you photoshop something so finicky into the picture at the risk of exposing it as a fraud...unless you were supremely talented with cgi. If it's a hoax it's certainly not an amateur job.

I'm not saying it's not a hoax, but no one has offered any real explanation for it, just glib dismissal because it seems too real. Until someone comes forward with definitive proof...these are just damned interesting pictures.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
as i said in the duplicate thread:
"it kind of looks like it is either a bashed model(s) kit, or possibly some kind of deep fryer basket. you can see metal fastener clips on the inside rim as if the circular part hooks on to something.
hmm.....it looks like something i could find in a chinatown resturaunt supply store."

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
First off, sorry because I reposted this story without finding it already here.

Secondly, I am not an expert, but the craft looks like some type of model. Maybe possibly photographed in front of a blue or green screen at different angles and then overlayed onto regular photos.

Regardless it looks very cool.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm reposting too:

Well, here's a big surprise. I think it's a clever fake.

It looks like something someone handy put together in his garage from bits he had lying around including the air filter assembly from a 1968 Ford Fairlaine.

What clinches it for me is that it's always seen with trees and bushes at one edge of it, which could be concealing wires holding it up.

It's a very clever model but I'm in no way convinced.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Okay,

I would have to say that this pic is somewhat curious. My own personal experience with E.T. craft has shown me that they dont need to be visible. Why now? Unless they wanted to be seen, what was the point of showing up at this place? Some people believe that UFOs show up prior to an earth event taking place, could this be another place?
Maybe this is just another to be seen for people to become aware. If this particular craft is a drone it seems rather unusual shape for sure. Ive seen a few and they usually consisted spheres and triangular shapes. Basic configurations and often they had parts that were not connected physically.

Hope that helps!

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Those pics are without a doubt CGI.

I am a 3d artist and I do digital photo manipulation for a living.

Been doing it for about 10 years now, and if its one thing I've learnt its to spot a fake.

Whoever did them knows what they are doing, with some clever little touches to make it seem authentic, but if you know what you are looking for its pretty easy to catch them out.

Close but no banana !

d1k

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by illigitimati
Those pics are without a doubt CGI.

I am a 3d artist and I do digital photo manipulation for a living.

Been doing it for about 10 years now, and if its one thing I've learnt its to spot a fake.

Whoever did them knows what they are doing, with some clever little touches to make it seem authentic, but if you know what you are looking for its pretty easy to catch them out.

Close but no banana !

Why? Give some examples just don't claim it so.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
the more i look at this, the more i think i have scene it before in one of the kitchens I worked in. i think it may be either an industrial Bouillon Strainer, upside down....or possibly some kind of whisk attachment.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join