It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone UFO pics on C2C

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I remember when those pics first surfaced on the net, one of the first explanations I read that it was a viral marketing campaign for the television show Terminator. And sure enough, in the season finale for the second and final season, there were the exact same drones.

Those drones were a failed viral that got messed up because of the writer's strike. That's the reason there are no more sighting of them these days.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
there are some pretty freaky writings on the underside though!

This is a very interesting picture.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mine Not Yours

Mine Not Yours.....

Unfortunately it's a well known hoax.

You'll find the monster of all UFO threads about this in the hoax forum.

I think ATS will also assign this thread to the hoax forum when they notice it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I read a lot of that long thread but I never read why this was determined to be a hoax. Did they find a model of the drone somewhere or did they prove that this was CGI? There was a lot more to this than just the drone pictures if I remember the case correctly. There were documents with some very bizarre "alien" writings and symbols published. If those were hoaxes then someone went to a lot of trouble to produce all of this!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by black cat
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I read a lot of that long thread but I never read why this was determined to be a hoax. Did they find a model of the drone somewhere or did they prove that this was CGI? There was a lot more to this than just the drone pictures if I remember the case correctly. There were documents with some very bizarre "alien" writings and symbols published. If those were hoaxes then someone went to a lot of trouble to produce all of this!

Black cat.....

Yes.....someone went to a HUGE amount of "trouble" to hoax this.

Unfortunately, you'll need to keep working away at that thread.

I'm not sure there was ever a 100% definitive "smoking gun", but all expert graphic & investigative opinion was extremely strongly circumstantial to the effect it was a hoax.

However, I'm not an expert on that drone material.....

Perhaps it might be worth your while to post a question or 2 in that major thread & see if you get some more informed & detailed answers.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The main thread is a bit of a mess, I suggest checking out Dr. Dil's blog which has tons of information and it's all neatly organized.

www.dronehoax.com...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
The main thread is a bit of a mess, I suggest checking out Dr. Dil's blog which has tons of information and it's all neatly organized.
www.dronehoax.com...

Freelance_zenarchist.....

Great link.....thanks mate!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lw2525

This looks fake to me. Too much detail is usually a sign of a fake, especially when the design looks human.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

The main thread is a bit of a mess...

Just curious: In WHAT WAY is that thread "...a bit of a mess".

There were a quite a few of us that gave a huge chunk of our lives to analyzing the drone enigma. It's a complex, intriguing subject to be sure, though I doubt any of the dedicated investigators contributing there would have ever characterized the thread itself as "...a mess".

p.s. check out some of the OTHER drone threads on ATS and elsewhere - there are plenty, including ones that focus on the glyph writing, those that concentrate on the CGI, emphasize the viral marketing angle, etc. Years of study and work have gone into this topic already. May benefit you to read through some of that so you're not just spinning (or trying to re-invent) the wheel...

Good luck...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ah the memories... I became a member on ATS about a week before the Drones hit. I followed that original Drone thread like crazy for a while, I thought they were plastic models.
I registered again in 2009 after losing my original account details.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I certainly loved those days when the drones descended in the form of the chad website, i was intrigued beyond belief. I thought it was the real deal i really did, I don't think the thread is a mess but put it this way you will be reading it for a loooong time. Have fun!

October

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Looks a bit man made. I don't know why a guy would risk his lfie to take a pic.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

www.dronehoax.com...

Must have missed this at the time, no matter.....

Thanks for the backlink Freelance Zenarchist and of course your stellar work is still there at:

www.dronehoax.com...

Cheers.

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join