It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven M. Greer releases UFO photographs!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I love debunkers.

Constant attacks from them, and they dodge all questions they can't answer.
Typical.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Tock, we both know my picture is near indentical to the one posted on CSETI. In terms of size, length, shape, pattern or whatever you want to qualify them by.

Whilst you might not believe it, you have been give proof and it would be gracious of you to at least accept that what we've presented does indeed look rather compellingly similar.

You are not an ignorant person by nature, we know this, but with the blind faith stance, you are coming across that way.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RichardLalancette
Follow the provided link, you will find other rods.

But we know that 'rods' are insects. What I'm asking you to do is tell us why it is an 'alien energy communication anchor'. For that matter, what is an 'alien energy communication anchor'. It sounds like something made up to me. Something made up in order to deceive people, in fact.

But I will give you this opportunity to convince me otherwise...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'm not satisfied with your picture. My opinion.
Too blurry, too small, can't see any of the features.
You might be satisfied by it, I'm not.
have you looked at the link I posted?
You see the cylinders too?

But what is your picture anyway?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I stand by my moth theory.

I will let other users decide.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
But we know that 'rods' are insects. What I'm asking you to do is tell us why it is an 'alien energy communication anchor'. For that matter, what is an 'alien energy communication anchor'. It sounds like something made up to me. Something made up in order to deceive people, in fact.

But I will give you this opportunity to convince me otherwise...

As far as I'm concerned, you didn't prove that those were insects. You didn't show me a dead or live body of these things yet.

I'm still waiting for solid evidence. So far, all i have seen is very poor quality blurry streaks. Nothing as solid as the picture CSETI provided.
Until you offer something solid, that object is Unidentified.
So, convince me it's an insect torsion...
You can't... cause your explanation are bunk... sorry to break your skeptic bubble

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I love debunkers.

Typical.

You have not specifically presented a question. You gave an opinion with nothing to back it up, other than opinion, and yet several members of ATS, including myself have presented you with an indicator of proof which you have chosen to ignore.

Secondly, I'm not a debunker. As you can see, I've been a member of this board longer than 90% of people here and yet have a post count smaller than a "rod"! Infact, my first ever post here was asking for opinions of a photograph that I took. The thing is, I don't suffer fools gladly and refuse to be railroaded by the spiritual/religious crap which seems to have got under the skin of Ufology!

[edit on 20-4-2007 by timb3r]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I love debunkers.

Typical.

Everybody has answered your questions (not that you've asked many). They have provided evidence to back up their claims. You are the only one dodging the issue and debunking common sense in favour of outlandish hogwash.

You have said you where present when the photo of the moth was taken. You say it isn't a moth but an orb above the trees. But anyone, just by looking at the photo, can see that it is a moth and it isn't even above the trees - it's below them! So why do you feel you need to contradict what we can all plainly see?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I once was confused on the issue of "rods" and was close to accepting the phenomenum.

Until this post from my first thread.

My First Very Thread - Rods - Ideas Please...!!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I just can't stand this guy, I knew it was all wrong from the beginning and still feel this way. If you have great E.T. info like he says he does then why all the secrecy? Is'nt that doing the same thing he claims to be working to expose? Steven Needs to DISCLOSE. He can make money from books and lectures and groups, he' is a charlatan.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I saw a rod the other day when I was out in the woods snipe hunting. I would have gotten a photo too if that sasquatch hadn't knocked over my tripod...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
except those people don't look or act like they are being swindled....

Perhaps the photos were edited to remove the swindled looks from the faces of the people being swindled!

My opinion only, no proof given. Hahahahahaha! I'm about as credible as CSETI with that claim!

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
CSETI may well have just destroyed themselves. Who the hell is going to believe those things are Extra terrestrial?

i hope this has wakened up some of the people who beleived in greers lies.

well done dulcimer - those links clearly show the same phenomenon.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Sorry but the reason for those photos looking strange..

1. Camera is not configured properly for high-speed objects. Object moving upward very close to the lens while the shutter is still open, object will look like one big solid object. If you left an image trail wherever you walked it would be the same. (Taking a night-time photo opens the shutter longer than usual also)

2. Well this is just wrong. There is no need to use the camera flash if your taking a picture of an aircraft. Another bug caught too close to the camera..and way too close to the flash...light reflecting back makes him appear to be "made of light". You can even see his antennae or front legs.

3. Orb photos really mean nothing to me. Put a camera on your couch and smack the cushion then take a pic of the dust that comes out. Your very own swarm of energy balls!

4. The blue light is nice but I don't think it's an alien trying to shoot a beam or anything :]

To be honest I usually believe someone before I don't...but I have taken alot of pictures in my time and know exactly how these images are made.

He may or may not know if he is...but he is leading people in the wrong direction, sorry.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If these things are "alien communication anchors" as Stevie Greer and the CSETI Galactic Ambassador All Stars claim - and they have supposedly filmed them and viewed them... why haven't they set up some nets and catch them so they could prove they had an alien communication anchor - which would be made from alien technology... proving everything Greer supposedly wants humanity to know about... or would they just get some moths and a few flies in the net?

Also, since the aliens are not communicating with Greer or anyone else at these galactic shin digs, why would they need anchors? And HOW does Greer know that these bugs, um I mean devices are alien communication anchors? And, what in the heck is a alien communication anchor??? don't you think that with their super technology - they wouldn't need some silly device flying all over the place? How would they get a signal if the darn thing won't remain stationary? Doesn't make any sense.

I bet if one of those devices came close to your ear - you would hear a kind of bzzzzzz, or 'fluttering' sound, because the wings that keep the device afloat are biological - as is the device....
So, is what Greer saying is that the flying bugs of earth are alien communication anchors??? Hmmm, they do have antenna.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

No need to be so rude, Or maybe we should get a moderator to look at your attitude on these boards? If have been fairly insulting ever since we started discussing here. So watch your language.

Richard (formerly the banned, tock), torsion has never once been rude. Please, invite the moderators to have a look! Springer and Dulcimer have already posted in this thread and I don't see them warning torsion about any rude language!

Far out, some Greer supporters have no fortitude to defend the bunk claims that comes out of the Greer camp. If you don't like the harsh questions that demand proof, then don't make the claim that a flying moth is some energy being! GARBAGE! (Until proven otherwise, yeah right...)

By the way, Richard - what are you doing back on ATS, when you were banned as tock?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Perhaps the photos were edited to remove the swindled looks from the faces of the people being swindled!

Nah, they gladly gave their money away - but they do look pretty bored, for seeing alien communication anchors and all. I wonder what videos they watch before going out and vectoring UFOs - something that hypes them up of course, and most likely some other psychological junk to make them believe all this crap about bugs being alien communication anchors.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

By the way, Richard - what are you doing back on ATS, when you were banned as tock?

Yeah - you won't get an answer out of that question... I think I asked him that about 3 times in another forum. I think he wants revenge somehow for getting canned. But you are right Tezzajw - making claims without any back up proof is just silly... and when we question them its like "Well, prove I don't have any proof."

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
Nah, they gladly gave their money away - but they do look pretty bored, for seeing alien communication anchors and all.

Yeah, true that. It must be a common, mundane event for these people to experience communication anchors. Maybe they were waiting for the 100 foot mothership. If we zoom in, can we see any of them possibly holding a camera???

If those pictures are not the nail in the coffin for Greer, then I don't know what else it would take to shut down his bunk.

Furthermore, if Richard/tock claims to have been there and he is stating that these pictures are real, when clearly they are not, shouldn't he be banned from ATS - again? Willingly trying to hoax us is a breach of conditions here, right?

Once more, my disdain levels are rising.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by errorist

Wow, photos of insects and lense flare!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say that I love you people, and I'm not being sarcastic. When I first came here I had very little faith in the ability of this UFO community to ferret out the crap. Threads like this give me hope, though. I can see that when complete utter crap shows up on this board it frequently does get torn apart as it should. Hucksters like Greer get called out for what they are, rather than worshipped. Wallets snap shut. I love it.

Let's keep looking for real aliens, folks! I don't doubt they're out there - somewhere.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join