It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO filmed in orbit over Israel(video)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Man - LOL !

Don't get me wrong, I love the UFO / Alien community.
I really, really do.
But this is the WORST vid ever! Come on - firstly, you can't see any stars.
Okay, might be a cloudy night. If thats the case then it would probably have to be pretty close to the ground, no? Atleast below cloud cover. Well that smaller orb hovering to the right of the main, red-striped outhouse, appears to be of greater distance. You can tell, assuming the camera man is even pointing up, how much he's zoomed in just to catch the main one. So, we can deduce that the smaller orb is of greater distance. How can this be if it's cloudy out? It can't.

There is no point of reference, so we don't know if he's pointing the camera down, center, left or right, or up. This is nothing obvious (that I saw atleast, correct me if i'm wrong) that you can compare the main object too except for the smaller orb - which helps with distance.

LOL Sorry but
on this one.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
the aliens are Obviously capitalistic, they have sent an inter stellar Juice box to wet the appetite of planet Earth. it's nothing more then a Huge billboard ad LOL

it looks like something from "Thunderbirds" to me, but I didn't see any strings

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
At least in the technical sense...it's an object, it's flying, and we don't know what it is...so it's a UFO. Beyond that, what do we know?

We know that it looks to be a very odd shape.
We know that it's partially illuminated, and that the illuminated part is white and red.
We know that it showed up on three nights.

Things we don't know?
We don't know how big it is. I don't care how often the narrator tells me that it's huge, and I don't care how dramatic his voice is. The *fact* is that we have nothing in that clip to scale the object against, and nothing to establish an altitude...and therefore, we know nothing about its size.

We don't know how fast it's moving, if it's moving at all. The same problems that keep us from getting a size also hinder our ability to guage speeds.

In short, while we can speculate to our hearts' content, we can't (based on what we know) call this anything but an interesting film clip.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is what I wish they'd do with all UFO footage...

Just break it down to the money shots that reveal the most detail.

No, I'm not even interested in the two "orbs" off to the right that seem to define a much larger object — that's pure imagination. I just want to concentrate on the brightly-illuminated surface.

These snapshots were captured sequentially from the video, but that doesn't mean they're chronologically sequential. The first 3 images were, I believe, from the first night of the sighting. Images 4 & 5 were from the second night, and the remaining images were from the last night.

Image # 7 is the real money shot for me. This looks like the facade of an ancient ruin, perhaps high up on a hillside and catching the last rays of the setting sun. I think our intrepid videographer noticed this optical anomaly and captured it by telephoto from roughly the same position on the first two nights, then moved in a bit closer at a different time and different angle on the third night — notice that the background lighting is brighter in images 6, 7 and 8 than on the previous nights.

On the third day, he's shooting earlier in the evening, which is exposing more detail of the ruins. If the videographer claims this is a UFO, then I'd call him a hoaxter.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brother Stormhammer
At least in the technical sense...it's an object, it's flying, and we don't know what it is...so it's a UFO. Beyond that, what do we know?

How can you even tell that it's flying? You can't see the sky. It just looks like a house window to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
On the third day, he's shooting earlier in the evening, which is exposing more detail of the ruins. If the videographer claims this is a UFO, then I'd call him a hoaxter.

On the video doesn't that Israeli ufo guy say there were 100's of witnesses?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
On the video doesn't that Israeli ufo guy say there were 100's of witnesses?

No. It says that the "young resident" who videotaped the "structure" on the first night was "stunned to be awakened" by it (whatever that means), and shot it as it "hovered" for hours over the village. He waited for it again the second night, camera in-hand, and shot it again. Nobody else was photographing or videotaping this thing, keep in mind.

By the third night, "word had spread," and some 60 other villagers witnessed the thing, as well — this time, the kid's video camera batteries failed, so the same kid borrowed a neighbor's camera and shot it a third time. Nobody else shot a picture of this thing, even though they had cameras!

The Israeli UFO investigator that was interviewed, Barry Chamish (who is giving a second-hand account), said that "over a hundred" witnesses saw the thing. And even with days to prepare, nobody else brought a camera.

Somebody got some 'splainin' to do, Lucy!

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

The Israeli UFO investigator that was interviewed, Barry Chamish (who is giving a second-hand account), said that "over a hundred" witnesses saw the thing. And even with days to prepare, nobody else brought a camera.

Somebody got some 'splainin' to do, Lucy!

— Doc Velocity

I was thinking the same thing Doc about it being there for three days and nobody else recorded it or even attemped a picture. There is no references to go by at all. "Like Doc said, no stars."
Can someone who lives there go and take a picture of that castle on the hillside? There's no way to tell if it's flying or how high it is. Still a ufo until it's proven a hoax.

[edit on 3/22/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It's a Borg cube, luckily Janeway and her crew came back to destroy it. The Voyager ship was captured on film just before going to warp.

Pic

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'd seen still shots some time ago, but never the vid.

I saw this post this morning and spent all day thinking for sure it had the smack of authenticity to it.

Having read all of your observations, I've done a 180.

Great work Doc Velocity, thanks for the info.

I guess the proof would have to be a daylight shot from the same vantage point.

I love this site!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I found a zoomed in picture of the same craft, I'm going with weather balloon..

But seriously it does look like a picture of some rocks.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Very interesting clip, nice find dude!

IMO it is more likely to be a government project rather than a ET craft, although i will never dismiss the idea of it being ET in origin!

Interesting yes, but without a lot more data, it's useless as evidence. From the video, I've no way of knowing what it is we're looking at, or how anyone could determine that it is in orbit.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
The cheesy narration and sound effects make me skeptical.

I think it's Commander Riker doing the narration. That would explain it's cheesiness.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I remember seeing this video clip in a FOX special on Ufos many years ago, in fact I have it on tape, and this object was actually filmed on 3 seperate nights, and thousands of people saw it. It was reported that the illumined part of the object represents only 5-7% of its actual size. That is mind boggling, and many experts whove analyzed the footage, sorry youtube that is very poor quality, say that is seems to be some kind of massive floating structure in the sky, like a flying building, thats crazy.

Surely no kite or chopper would look like that, and surely we dont have that kind of technology yet. How can people still deny the existence of ETs??

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Is there any other footage of this? Better footage I mean.

Because I could just film a doorframe or a window at nighttime on my phone camera and fool you guys if you take this is good evidence.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
I remember seeing this video clip in a FOX special on Ufos many years ago, in fact I have it on tape, and this object was actually filmed on 3 seperate nights, and thousands of people saw it. It was reported that the illumined part of the object represents only 5-7% of its actual size. That is mind boggling, and many experts whove analyzed the footage, sorry youtube that is very poor quality, say that is seems to be some kind of massive floating structure in the sky, like a flying building, thats crazy.

Surely no kite or chopper would look like that, and surely we dont have that kind of technology yet. How can people still deny the existence of ETs??

Is ti your assertion, based on a Fox News report, that this is THE smoking gun case?

First of all, we don't know that any of the things you just asserted are true or how they are known!

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Wow this video is fantastic. It gives such a clear view of the surface of the craft and even the fact that it has coloured markings. In the sequence of shots posted above it seems that there is an extra part that was not there before, where was it, was it detached? A scout craft perhaps? I think the orbs are ionised air effects from the antigravity field it projects forward to acheive smooth airflow around it, after all it is as aerodynamic as a brick! The red glow of the air is proof that this is an alien craft and not a kite.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr X
Wow this video is fantastic. It gives such a clear view of the surface of the craft and even the fact that it has coloured markings. In the sequence of shots posted above it seems that there is an extra part that was not there before, where was it, was it detached? A scout craft perhaps? I think the orbs are ionised air effects from the antigravity field it projects forward to acheive smooth airflow around it, after all it is as aerodynamic as a brick! The red glow of the air is proof that this is an alien craft and not a kite.

Proof? We don't even know that the object isn't on the ground! It's not moving anyway - clearly not in orbit. If you're not moving relative to te atmosphere, you have no worries about aerodynamics.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If you look carefully you can obviously tell that the panel they are showing could be a hull of some sort. Nice video.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It looks like a reflection of something to me. The shape isnt very alien and it almost looks like a view through a window.

Mass histeria can make people see all kinds of things. Especially in villages.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by Psiohazard]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join