It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge UFO filmed in orbit over Israel(video)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This object was filmed in orbit over Israel on three consecutive nights in 1996.
Any ideas what it is?
youtube.com...
Cheers Karl

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
That's weird. Looks like an old out-house(bathroom) hovering in the air. You can see other tiny circular craft up there with it. Don't think it's in orbit though and it doesn't look like it's nighttime either. Why is it that we only see one video of most UFO's, even when they occur over multiple nights? You'd think that by the second night, there would be hundreds of independently filmed clips. This baby was supposedly up there for 3 nights in a row. Frustrating.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Very interesting clip, nice find dude!

IMO it is more likely to be a government project rather than a ET craft, although i will never dismiss the idea of it being ET in origin!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
That's weird. Looks like an old out-house(bathroom) hovering in the air. You can see other tiny circular craft up there with it. Don't think it's in orbit though and it doesn't look like it's nighttime either. Why is it that we only see one video of most UFO's, even when they occur over multiple nights? You'd think that by the second night, there would be hundreds of independently filmed clips. This baby was supposedly up there for 3 nights in a row. Frustrating.

hehe... this proves all aliens are male. They are here for our women. Only a race consisting of all men would fly in outhouses. "Hell no Im gonna miss out on killing a 100.000 humans, we gonna build a flying outhouse!" ;P

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
They had three days to prepare and all they got was this crappy footage. It looks more like a kite than a ufo under its own power.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
wow....if thats the whole design of the ufo than its very strange looking, even for a UFO. I dont think its the whole ufo though. Its probally just a portion of it. Other videos have shown that these things can phase in and out of our dimension, so mabye part of thier ship phased in our dimension and the majority of the ship is in some other dimension.Meh...anyway its just a thought.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Looks like the tail of a chopper to me. Could even be home made. Certainly isn't very convincing as far as the alien realm is concerned.

Chas

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
" It looks more like a kite than a ufo under its own power."

A kite-what a hoot! Ive heard some sceptical explanations in my time but thats a cracker.
I may be wrong but this object appears to be absolutely huge,have two stripes painted on it and is seemingly surrounded by three self luminous orbs.
Of course there may be a rational explanation for this object but until a feasible one comes a long this is one of the best UFO videos I've seen in a while.
Cheers Karl

[edit on 01/24/07 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Is it me or does this object seem to have red racing stripes on it?

AlBeMeT

[edit on 22-3-2007 by AlBeMet]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The cheesy narration and sound effects make me skeptical.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yeah, I saw that on TV a long time ago - a few days ago I was wondering what ever happened to that case... most likely it was dismissed as every other case has been in UFO history. Thanks for posting it!

annestacey
The cheesy narration and sound effects make me skeptical.

Well, that is so scientific of you. Instead of looking at the video and actually trying to decipher what it could be - you site the narration and sound effects as being the probability of this being a hoax?
That is just - off the wall skeptical.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Is there any other logical explanation of this footage that is not either a real ET spacecraft/mothership or some super secret covert military aircraft and maby even a testing of holographic projectors to see how "project bluebeam" or something like it will work.

What do the experts say? If they cant conclude its a hoax or some natural phenomenon then wth is it? From the video I seen of this UFO it appears to be HUGE! It also appears to be halfway in our spectrum of vision and maby phasing in and out of our dimension/reality and as far as UFO's on vid this has to be in the top 10.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
After viewing this vioeo I have come to the conclusion that this unknown flying object is some kind of helicopter and probably garage type kit. That rear light looks like a fixed navigational light near the tail rotor. The red racing stripes made me laugh. I can hear the aliens now...."We'll show these puny humans our awesome red racing stripes, haha!! Too funny.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It's the U.S.S. Husseim. Watching Israel.

Really, really strange video. Are they inside video taping through a window or outside? Looks like the design is Egyptain with cats eyes.
Hope someone can shed some light on this. " Kirk Out "

Edit out a few words.

[edit on 3/22/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
carnival_of_souls2047,

That does not make any sense. If that is a helicopter - its pretty huge. If you 'lighten' the video up, you can see that the 'tail' section is actually solid - and unlike a choppers tail.
As for the racing strips - who is to say that they are racing stripes?
It is a UFO because it remains unidentified to this day.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
kroms33,
I certainly agree I cannot be for certain it's a helicopter so it does remain a UFO in a technicality sense. It's just the impression that it gives me when I view the video. I wish there were a few other videos of this craft that could give more details than what we get in this video. Whatever it is though it certainly was a vehicle of some kind but whose vehicle ....unknown.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
wtf this footage is pretty crappy seeing as they had 3 consecutive days to get hold of a few decent cameras and this is the best they could do

How can you even tell this thing is flying? And how can you tell how big it is? There's nothing to compare it to!

To me it just looks like someone has filmed their front door at night time with a shaky camera

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is a repeat thread. I recall this in late last year I believe.

This video was from that UFO special they had on Fox 5 a while back.

Never the less, a very interesting video.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Looks like a Tie Fighter!! lol

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Is it me or does this object seem to have red racing stripes on it?

Thats correct, they are "go faster" stripes and is how they can Achive FTL travel.

I've seen an extended Video of this on another Video Posted also on ATS

I think it was called Greatest UFO's Cought on tape ever-2 or somthing of that nature,

It shure is weird, its too weird even to discuss as its indescribable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join