It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something tells me that its not him

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
nice before and after shots. if that's a double, it's damn impressive. i think that is his DNA, or a real plastic surgery artist. the heavily lined forehead and thicker eyebrow hair are the only major differences i see, worry and lack of manicurists could account for these differences, though. as for the tan, i'm sure he could have been outdoors a lot 'on the lamb'.
those of you who know me will know that i think it's ALL theatre, though.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Its him!! I am sure a few US government people will confirm this, as will DNA. Also this thing about us capturing him a long time ago and just know telling people is absurd. When this man goes on whatever kind of trial they put him on, he would surely tell the world about that.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
bush seemed almost surprised he was caught (9o clock speech 12/14/03, although that would conflict with my other theory i posted

"almost" being the operative word. acting was never his strong point. i think he's best at doing coke and getting blotto.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I'm totally convinced this is Saddam. All we need to get is the "final report" on Uday and Qusay with their DNA results.

There has been a widely copied report online since Saddam's capture that positive DNA matches were made on Uday and Qusay, but there is no source for this information. It just comes out of the media ether and is apparently expected to be the truth. I am continuing my search for an article on the report on the DNA results of Saddam's sons.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I'm totally convinced this is Saddam. All we need to get is the "final report" on Uday and Qusay with their DNA results.

There has been a widely copied report online since Saddam's capture that positive DNA matches were made on Uday and Qusay, but there is no source for this information. It just comes out of the media ether and is apparently expected to be the truth. I am continuing my search for an article on the report on the DNA results of Saddam's sons.

\
Call me an unbeliever but these DNA reports are gonna be fabricated ,lies,bogus.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dusty
Its him!! I am sure a few US government people will confirm this, as will DNA.

oh, yeah! if the government says it, you KNOW it's true! HAHAHAHA! that's great.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by Dusty
Its him!! I am sure a few US government people will confirm this, as will DNA.

oh, yeah! if the government says it, you KNOW it's true! HAHAHAHA! that's great.

Ya know, I'm all for conspiracies and whatnot, but the problem with some of you people, and with some of these conspriacy theories in general, is that there is simply NO WAY to prove or disprove, or even come close to proving or disproving what you're saying. I can say "nope, don't believe area 51 exsists", and you all would point to the photographic, video, and eyewitness evidence, but I continue to think it's all fake.

If video and eyewitness accounts aren't enough, then you're just deluding yourself. You will never uncover any truth or make any headway because you are constantly in denial.

It's so funny. People on this site often lament members for looking at a convincing UFO video and not believing it's real.
Then almost indiscrimnate proof of something like this comes along, and you're lamented if you DO believe it? I understand the "government" overtones, but I think it's a funny little twist of irony.

Again, I'm all for the conspiracy theories, but we also have to take things in stride. What do you want? What would PROVE it's him to you? For the USAF to fly him out to your house and have him give you his scout's honor?

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
They found Saddam looking like a bum in a little hole underground near his HOMETOWN.

Let's be real.

Saddam had the biggest army looking for him...and he hid out in his HOMETOWN? in a HOLE?

My guess is this:

America captured Saddam a long time ago. They planted him in that little whole and left him there so the military can find him 'legitmately'

You saw the pictures in the news of that hole... it looked like a jail cell covered with dirt.

I was thinking along the same lines as you Illmatic!
Although, when I first saw the news on his capture....Saddam looked''doped'' or ''drugged'' ....could also be that he was in that hole for so long!

Also, why did they only show his upper body only?
And it looked like they were checking for fleas.....saddam was just sitting/standing there looking helpless and quite sad......to me he did anyway!
And there is nothing wrong with feeling sorry for another human being!

Why would they ''air'' on tv .......his health check?
Alot of things to think about!
Could be that I'm just totally wrong and have no facts in front of me, but ............

Whatever the case, the TRUTH always comes out!

helen...

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by Hyperspace
When big things happen the conspiracy loonies come out of the woodwork.

why do you come to a conspiracy website if you think it's all lunacy? i'm sure everything that happens in the world is above board. no back room deals. no nefarious plots. no power grabs. no manipulation of public opinion. everyone in power is a frickin' angel.
lollipops for everyone in lollipop land.

Since when did subscribing to a conspiracy website obligate the member to buy into EVERY conspiracy theory thrust forward? Reverse your own statement on the subject and see how foolish THAT looks.

"Deny Ignorance". Ain't that the key phrase here? And immediatley assuming everything is a conspiracy seems pretty ignorant to me.

One person uses the justification that a man like Saddam wouldn't be hiding in a hole in his own country if he were being hunted by the might of the USA. Well, he would if he had no other choice. If you were a neighbouring country and he came knocking on your door, would you take him in after seeing what the US had done to Iraq, think carefully, coz you'll be the next in line if they found out you got SH in YOUR basement.

Let's have some rational thought here please. Conspiracys are all well and good, but not when they're being created just for the sake of it.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Could be that I'm just totally wrong and have no facts in front of me, but ............

helen...

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   

[Why would they ''air'' on tv .......his health check?

helen...

Nothing to think about atall. It was done to humiliate him, and show his followers how low he has sunk. As leader of Iraq he was an untouchable Godlike figure. Now not only is he reduced to the level of a dishevelled submissive prisoner, there's an American poking around in his mouth. The mighty couldn't have fallen much further.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Yes, I agree, the money goes to no one, its all too sudden, he doesnt put up a fight, tacky work by the american government there

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
They're in the process of doing DNA checks. If those turn out positive, will you still think the same thing? And if you do, what will convince you otherwise, if those won't?

Nothing convinces me. DNA tests can be falsified. Anything can be falsified. The question here is this: Do you believe the government is really going to tell us the TRUTH?

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
i deffinately agree i have seen some picture and i am not convinced but i wouldnt mind if he spent the rest of his life runnign suits me

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Originally posted by Illmatic67
They found Saddam looking like a bum in a little hole underground near his HOMETOWN.

Let's be real.

Saddam had the biggest army looking for him...and he hid out in his HOMETOWN? in a HOLE?

My guess is this:

America captured Saddam a long time ago. They planted him in that little whole and left him there so the military can find him 'legitmately'

You saw the pictures in the news of that hole... it looked like a jail cell covered with dirt.

I was thinking along the same lines as you Illmatic!
Although, when I first saw the news on his capture....Saddam looked''doped'' or ''drugged'' ....could also be that he was in that hole for so long!

Also, why did they only show his upper body only?
And it looked like they were checking for fleas.....saddam was just sitting/standing there looking helpless and quite sad......to me he did anyway!
And there is nothing wrong with feeling sorry for another human being!

helen...

Wow, that's almost the exact same impression I had after seeing the reports. Saddam hiding in holes and moving around is "plausible." But I can't remove the little voice saying that this is fabrication. And wouldn't you know it???.... in an election year!!! I generally look for the good in people, but something about the Bush administration bothers me. Maybe it's because they are changing the Constitution and nobodies putting up an argument (politically) to stop it.

Another side note that may or may not be related but Stan Romanek was told by ET's during an abduction that something significant would happen around the 12th of December. Could there be a correlation? Maybe that's reaching

Peace,

+Jammer

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
what's up with his beard and hair? how does one grow a beard that long that fast? why are there no roots showing in his hair or eyebrows if he has been in hiding for all this time? maybe he was a fashionable dictator?

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
~I think it's him. After they shaved his beard and cut his hair, it looks exactly like him. And why would one of his doubles hide out in a hole lookin' all rugged and seem totally suprised when the u.s came barging in? My vote is that it's the real deal here. If not, I'm just gonna laugh.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It is the same as it was with the 9/11 terrorists. Nobody wants to accept that the world is just working easier than we really want it to be. So to say, that it was never hard for some arabs to capture planes and that that money won't buy you everything.

Especially in those countries where honour and family means much. In europe he would probably got a face change and then moved to the Bahamas but in Iraq the chance that he meets somebody who's relatives were shot by Saddams troops is not just high it is damn realistic
- I would hide in a hole as well.

But I still piss my pants about what he should have said first
- that was really no position to make deals or talk

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SabbyJ
Let's have some rational thought here please. Conspiracys are all well and good, but not when they're being created just for the sake of it.

I agree. There's nothing wrong with having a point of view or a reaction to what's going on. I certainly have mine. But it's probably not the best idea to make up your mind so quickly (one way or the other) as to whether it's him or not. Or whether the government it lying or not (Note-they likely aren't telling the WHOLE truth). If you feel strongly one way or the other, research it and report back to the thread. Let's give this a little bit of time and see how it pans out.
Either way, be prepared to change your point of view. Being too rigid usually results in breakage. Unless your a plant in a crop circle. Then you're just heated up and nicely bent over at 90 degree angles before cooling off.

On a totally side note, did you know that oil rape seed plants can only be bent about 30 degrees before breaking? Who cares right? Well, we should because intricate crop circles appear in fields of oil rape seed and have many plants bent over well beyond 30 degrees without breakage. Just a bit of scientific evidence to support that some crop circles are a non-man-made phenomenon. Sorry, that was a bit off topic I know. Couldn't help myself

Peace,

+Jammer

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
...and looking for the "reporting" to indicate the "truth" as it's to be marketed.
Is it just me, or is anyone else unable to look at Saddam and not think of him trying to bugger Satan, a la 'South Park'?

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join