It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something tells me that its not him

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
Yea now there saying that he never had body doubles??? Can they get there stories straight

Who said that? i firmly believe it isn't him

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Drunk the simple answer to your post is to ask...

What sort of stupid fool would WANT to be a double for Saddam? It would be a suicide job...

So I don't think it is a double....
Even without the DNA tests which showed he was.

Originally posted by drunk
For a man who is one of the richest men in the world he hid himself in a hole! do you believe that? i think the man they caught is merely a double for Saddam.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Drunk the simple answer to your post is to ask...

What sort of stupid fool would WANT to be a double for Saddam? It would be a suicide job...

So I don't think it is a double....
Even without the DNA tests which showed he was.

For a man who is one of the richest men in the world he hid himself in a hole! do you believe that? i think the man they caught is merely a double for Saddam.

1. a man who is loyal to Saddam
2. a man who is broke(no money)

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Originally posted by billybob
that's pretty good, drunk. ya gotta wonder.
i mean, how about that timing? could it be more perfect for ol' sliding popularity bush? they're even reporting that information together. like it's one topic. funny, that.
it may even be saddam, but, is he taking one on the chin for the team, then? was it time to sacrifice a big fish to the dark overlord? we will probably never know. unless of course, someone checks the lines on his forehead and other telling facial features and finds a mismatch.

All I have to say is Holy Cow, conspiracy anyone?

Ok, that's not all I have to say. Is there anything in God's green Earth which would convince you they caught Saddam, and if so, is there anything which would convince you that Saddam isn't working with Bush (I'm sorry, I started laughing as I typed this, because it's so outlandish)?

frankly. i'm not even convinced i exist, so proof of anything just doesn't work for me. i'm strictly into pattern recognition. conspiracy history research will show that all wars are staged. the nazi's were financed by american industrialists. the rothchilds, the rockerfellers, the carlyle group, the committee of three hundred, the vatican, the jesuits, and all the other old boys make the truth to suit their whims. this is how they steer the collective of useless eaters like you and me.
they believe in magic and astral entities. whether it exists or not is unimportant. what is important is the patterns that can be observed from the past and extrapolated into the now.
blood sacrifice is the name of the game. we are the pawns and cannon fodder.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
the thing i dont like about this is that i havent heard about this until today at ats. i asked other people and nobody seemed to know that they got him. i thought after all this once he was caught it would be all over. maybe i just live under a rock. perhaps they are keeping it rather low key so if it isnt him they dont look like a bunch of fools.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I need to see a video taped interview.

I don't believe a man of such luxury and wealth would hide in a tiny, filthy hole with only 2 AKs and a pistol for protection.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wow! Some people.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stirfry
I need to see a video taped interview.

I don't believe a man of such luxury and wealth would hide in a tiny, filthy hole with only 2 AKs and a pistol for protection.

Exactly he is so rich and yet they claim they found him hiding in a hole.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
They found Saddam looking like a bum in a little hole underground near his HOMETOWN.

Let's be real.

Saddam had the biggest army looking for him...and he hid out in his HOMETOWN? in a HOLE?

My guess is this:

America captured Saddam a long time ago. They planted him in that little whole and left him there so the military can find him 'legitmately'

You saw the pictures in the news of that hole... it looked like a jail cell covered with dirt.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If he was loved by most then why did ppl put him up in a hole??

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   

you do know that sometimes kicking ass and taking names can lead to good results. i think that this is one of those times

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Seems very strange the way they found this so called leader.....
My guess is that if they find Bin Laddin in a tree somethings up !

sorry,had to add that !

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
if I was rich and had a lot of countries after my ass I would hide in a hole too. That would be the last place they'd expect to look. He probably didn't tell anybody either because somebody always leaks information. If you were the general I wouldnt've been caught because you wouldn't even bother looking in holes.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
When I was looking at pictures of him on Google image search...I saw most of the pictures of him (left profile) showed a small mole near his left eyebrow. They guy they pulled out of a hole last night has that mole. I know they (Saddam and Co.) go through a lot of trouble making doubles, but surgically placing a mole? I think it is truly him. The trouble is....what does it really mean for the future of Iraq? Will we still be there as a military force? Yes. Will the people of Iraq still resent our occupation? Yes. Will we stll sustain casualties daily at the hands of the Iraqi rebels? Yes.
So we caught the ring-leader. There are other clowns under the big top.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshter
if I was rich and had a lot of countries after my ass I would hide in a hole too. That would be the last place they'd expect to look. He probably didn't tell anybody either because somebody always leaks information. If you were the general I wouldnt've been caught because you wouldn't even bother looking in holes.

Yeah but this guy has pride to keep you think he would want to show his former ppl how #ty he was living all this time.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
IMO- something smells fishy.

captured with out a single shot fired? i've honestly been expecting our military to simply kill him on sight.

sigh.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Actually, I have to agree. There are some people on ATS that think everything is a conspiracy, from Bill Gates to the flu to Saddam..I mean, come on people, it is time to take a dose of reality - not everything is a conspiracy.

-wD

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Here is a new twist. I have allready heard the 25 mil will not be payed.

www.debka.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stirfry
Here is a new twist. I have allready heard the 25 mil will not be payed.

www.debka.com...

Well this means that 2 things.

1.Bush is a lieing cnut
2.The dude they caught aint Saddam.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Drunk I just relized who you are reminding me of ...

Comical Ali .. the Iraqi Minister of Defence....

He had the same "Deny Reality" viewpoint as well....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join