It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something tells me that its not him

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
For a man who is one of the richest men in the world he hid himself in a hole! do you believe that? i think the man they caught is merely a double for Saddam.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
They're in the process of doing DNA checks. If those turn out positive, will you still think the same thing? And if you do, what will convince you otherwise, if those won't?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It might be, but it looks just like him. Im giving the Military the benefit of the doubt here. I think that if you put Bill Gates in a country, then sent missles, stealth bombers and fighters, infantry troops, tanks, ect. ect. after him for a year.....he wouldnt look so good either.

Oh...edit (add) this too... he might crawl into a hole too!

[Edited on 12/14/2003 by Seapeople]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Theres more to the story than they tell us..

Dont know,

But if you think it like that way it surely seems odd..

After all Idi Amin was able to escape capture and death..

And he was somebody much more hated/brutal/stupid than Saddam..

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
When big things happen the conspiracy loonies come out of the woodwork.

link   
that's pretty good, drunk. ya gotta wonder.
i mean, how about that timing? could it be more perfect for ol' sliding popularity bush? they're even reporting that information together. like it's one topic. funny, that.
it may even be saddam, but, is he taking one on the chin for the team, then? was it time to sacrifice a big fish to the dark overlord? we will probably never know. unless of course, someone checks the lines on his forehead and other telling facial features and finds a mismatch.

link   
My current mood as at today sums up my impression.

He sure was co-operative. Whether it's him or not, it's a very effective piece of stage management. Nice cinematography too.

See if every question about this that anyone comes up with here ever gets answered in any way by US intelligence reports via the Bush-friendly media.

We've already heard about body markings, and positive DNA matching. Technology is so quick these days, it's great. Just like every time Saddam's sons were captured and ID'd.

Brave post, drunk. Beard length was the other clue being talked about elsewhere at ATS. Tell us what you think as events unfold, and you learn the purpose of capturing a Saddam Hussein alive.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
that's pretty good, drunk. ya gotta wonder.
i mean, how about that timing? could it be more perfect for ol' sliding popularity bush? they're even reporting that information together. like it's one topic. funny, that.
it may even be saddam, but, is he taking one on the chin for the team, then? was it time to sacrifice a big fish to the dark overlord? we will probably never know. unless of course, someone checks the lines on his forehead and other telling facial features and finds a mismatch.

All I have to say is Holy Cow, conspiracy anyone?

Ok, that's not all I have to say. Is there anything in God's green Earth which would convince you they caught Saddam, and if so, is there anything which would convince you that Saddam isn't working with Bush (I'm sorry, I started laughing as I typed this, because it's so outlandish)?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Saddam wont go that easily O.K he lost his country, but if you were him would you stay in your country that has been invaded by foreign forces.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well personally I think it is him. But if not, who cares...as long as it brings our men and women home alive and IN 1 PIECE! If this gives our troops a moral boost, that saves their lives...I don't see the use in complaining. Plus, why would they parade him around if it wasn't him...(Unless they knew he was already dead)...Sooner or later the truth would be reveiled. For now I'm willing to accept this as truth and Pray for the safe return of all of our troops over there. And this is what any TRUE American should hope for...the safe return of ALL our troops!

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Saddam has many doubles noone knows if its him or not.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
You might just be on to something here drunk, the thing I find that sort of dont fit, is that you would think he would put himself in a position to at least make his last stand, knowing full well the consequences of capture. I guess we'll see as things unravel, then again we may never know the truth.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyperspace

why do you come to a conspiracy website if you think it's all lunacy? i'm sure everything that happens in the world is above board. no back room deals. no nefarious plots. no power grabs. no manipulation of public opinion. everyone in power is a frickin' angel.
lollipops for everyone in lollipop land.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

Drunk...thats not you.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Drunk...thats not you.

Huh? of course its me.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

why do you come to a conspiracy website if you think it's all lunacy? i'm sure everything that happens in the world is above board. no back room deals. no nefarious plots. no power grabs. no manipulation of public opinion. everyone in power is a frickin' angel.
lollipops for everyone in lollipop land.

Not all conspiracy theories are loony. But many here think everything is a *uck'in conspiracy.

link   
That's a pretty damn good double if it isn't Saddam.

link   
Its probably him. We will clean him up, then he will "get away". We will bring him BACK to the US, so he can live off of our taxes in a plush villa overlooking Lake Tahoe.

link   
Yea now there saying that he never had body doubles??? Can they get there stories straight

link   

Drunk...thats not you.

Huh? of course its me.

No, It's your double.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join