It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 353
<< 350  351  352    354  355 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyes
reply to post by tommyknockers

through similar situations then?

Yup my first was 20 years ago I think I was 21. My second was 3 years ago. The 2 single most amazing moments in my life.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I was just wondering if anyone has heard this report before its real and really good.

There is no way that the object they are talking about in this report could be a Japanese plane or a weather balloon.

Big ET fight!!

Sleeper what was ET doing on this day were they renegades?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Milty must've kidnapped Sleeper again!!

*sniff sniff* I want to be kidnapped too...

-Mea =)

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Good find Izarith! How is it that we remember Orson Wells' War of the Worlds radio emission - which was a fake! - but we don't remember something like this that was apparently real? How does one explain this huge gap in memory? Why are humans so easy to manipulate? Maybe the only thing that counts for most humans at the end of a day is a wide-screen TV, beer and sports - a decent job - and a few other necessities of life. Most people don't search much further than that, so it's easy to pull one over on them, I guess.

Thanks for sharing that Izarith.

Chutso

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
What has gone on in this thread?

Basically, in over 7000 posts, sleeper has rather relentlessly said that this is a testing ground, designed by ET, for souls to prove that they are willing to do "the right thing." Such a concept is too much to bear for skeptics and their ilk, so the thread was moved to skunkworks - the crazy BS thread. Then, when any topic arises relate to "doing the right thing" which is what sleeper has gone on about for 300+ pages, is discussed, the mods in all their wisdom say it's off topic. (not a shot against any mod in particular, who are just trying to do their job well, but all of them)

First of all, skunkworks is all BS anyway. Secondly, if you haven't read all of sleeper's stuff, how would you know what on, or off, topic is to ET? The thread is "I'm coming clean on extraterrestrials". That basically includes every topic in existence and how it relates to ET. I think in skunkworks, sleeper should have the right to decide what is on or off topic by chosing to answer, or not, in this thread that is only imaginary dreams anyway. Who decides what's on topic in a dream? As far as I'm concerned sleeper's are the best threads on ATS and he should get something for what he has brought to ATS.

I mean, isn't knowledge of Above Top Secret stuff what this thread is all about? So maybe it can't be proven to the liking of some. How much of actual Above Top Secret knowledge can through a medium such as the internet?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Sleeper has forsaken us!!!!

Usless if he is going on spring break,

Bring back some boose for the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Remember the post I made a while back of a gigantic UFO spotted in Stephensville Texas and other surrounding cities and Sleeper said it was real? Well, since then Ricky Sorrells, the guy who gave the most detailed account of the object to news reporters, has been harrassed by military personnel and constant helicopter and F16s flying over his property at all hours of the day and night. Not only that, look what else has cropped up in Stephensville - some kind of strange neon morphing symbols in the sky:

symbols in the sky

What is going on here?

Chutso

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbapug1985

We have been forsaken but I don’t think I would point at Sleeper just yet.
The events as I see them:

Sleeper and staff get in to a spat.
Sleeper stops posting.
John stands up for Sleeper and post boycotts until his return.
Sleeper and John return.
Sleeper gets demoted to skunk works. Annoyed but turns the other cheek.

John Leer and the staff get into a spat.
I don’t know, but it seems logical that Sleeper stopped posting in John’s defense because it all happen on the same weekend.
John Leer gets banned by the staff.
Still no Sleeper posts.

I don’t know if it looks, smells, and taste, like chicken it’s most likely chicken.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Tommy Knockers,

Do you think Sleeper and John Lear are the same people?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Just a question, I dont think Sleeper and John are the same person.

I am so glad that I got to read this post. After reading all of this it has been very entertaining and most importantly insightful.

I kind of share the same view as Sleepers, dont live in the world of illusion.

It is amazing about how so many people live in the illusion, religion, etc.

This post is awesome and I hope Sleeper comes back soon.

The problem is I cant think of any more questions, they have all been asked.

Since Sleeper aint here, we can start some conversations.

Does anyone think NASA or ETs will reveal themselves on 2012.

Do any of you guys think anything will happen on that date?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Chutso_ha

What do you think those neon symbols mean?

Is it some sort of alien communication or something? and why is the government flying helicopters over his all the time, are they trying to intrepret them?

Good luck noob government

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Its amazing about how a few months ago I was obvious to everything until I read this thread, true enlightenment now.

Its amazing how FEW people read this tread, wake up people.

I give Congrats to Sleeper for all his hard work in answering questions

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyknockers

John Leer gets banned by the staff.

FYI - JohnLear is not banned at this time.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

No I do not think John and Sleeper are the same people.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It might be a possible scenerio that Sleeper completed his job and Milton took him 'home'. I do remember on a post way back Sleeper said he had an extension to his tasking on cell-block earth. Then very recently he admitted that this revealing he has done for us was part of his 'job.' Maybe his job is done.

Maybe giving us a glimpse behind the curtain is the 'seed' planted that begins the process of ET disclosure. Although I wonder how much will be disclosed...most of us in here are waaaaay beyond the need to be convinced that ETs even exist.
I doubt the ETs will show up and drop 2 mega brain freezes on the world's population.
1. Hi everyone, guess what?, "We are aliens and we really do exist!"
2. .....and guess what else? "y'all in jail"
......although from Sleepers posts, I get a sense that ETs have a ruthless sense of humor. Maybe they would do that.
I think that might be a tad too much for peeps of earth. Maybe that's the dilemma the two alien factions are facing with the disclosure....just how much to disclose.

I am all for ripping the bandaid off btw.

I could be waayy off, I realize...Sleeper has taken breaks before.
-he could be chillin' with bigfoot on Mars flicking pebbles at the rover.

blue skies and fair winds
Vortices

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I am not sure why the military wants to harrass this guy. He has been told to "shut up". It seems many people in that area of Texas have witnessed huge UFOs (including several pilots), but this guy saw it for the longest periods of time and up close. I am not sure if he himself saw these symbols, but someone else did and filmed it. Sleeper had said previously that the sightings in Texas were the real deal.

The thing is, I feel like something is happening on this planet; like things are heating up pretty fast. Don't you ever get the feeling like we are being prepared for something?

Chutso

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

Don't you ever get the feeling like we are being prepared for something?

Hi Chutso,

Some of us are. In kind of a hit and miss fassion, I'd say.

I told my " pilot friend's recount of large Texas UFO sighting" the other day to another pilot friend who had also seen UFOs. He didn't need much convincing since he had already experienced UFOs. But my brother was there and also heard my story. His comment was something about that UFO at Roswell and wasn't it proven to be a fake so why get excited about this stuff?

My point is that people will persist in ignoring the obvious and will continue to be disbelievers if they possibly can. The Texas sightings were IMHO just a reminder by ETs that yes, in fact, UFOs are real and fantastic but if you want to continue to be a skeptic you can and you are in good company!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I do not really think we are being prepared for something.

UFO sightings are increasing, and those who do not beleive, let the sheeple live in there illusion.

I want to throw pebbles at the Mars rovers with sleeper and bigfoots.

Ill take a weekend of grad school, haha

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Disregard last post, I think UFOs are slowly making themselves known, but are probably like, why dont these people beleive we exist.

I think it will be like anotherr 30 years at least until its all out disclosure.

I want to see all the NASA UFOs phots.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I have been reading an ATS post by desertfae (When A Conspiracy Shakes Up Your Life
Hi,
This is my first post so I should introduce myself. My name is Rachel, but I go by desertfae. My father was killed in relation to the INSLAW case. You can look it up by going to wikipedia and typing in INSLAW.........)

and was amazed to read the things she wrote about John Lear. It is not for me to jump to conclusions or judge but I was wondering if SLEEPER has distanced himself from ATS because of this story. Desertfae's post is about 5 pages so won't take long to read.

I loved SLEEPER's posts and am so grateful to him for giving me a more 'moral' way of treating others which I have tried to live each day. I really hope that he returns soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 350  351  352    354  355 >>

join