It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials

page: 352
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zenfish

i've been having weird stuff happen on this thread, too. sometimes the scroll bar goes crazy (like it has a mind of its own). hmmm.... anyway.

And the reason this hasn't happened is because of the powerful influence of the boddhisattvas, or archangels, watching over the planet.

i'd definitely like to see this part. do you remember which one it is?

thanks,

chutso

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Long time reader, first time poster. Bravo, kind Sir.
I would be greatly appreciative if you could help me out with a few things, as you have done so many times in the past.

Is/was Dionysus a rogue or evil ET?

Are Cuchulainn/Kukulkan/Quetzalcoatl one in the same?

Was "the Blessed Isle" a refuge for the Atlantians?

Were the Celtics the teachers of the Old World?

*snip*

How much Truth lies in Myth?

Thanks a bundle.

Mod Edit: Removed drug reference

[edit on 2/4/08 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDFireMac55

Would it be easier to "see" ET's (of the intergalactic or Martian variety) under the influence of pscilocybin mushrooms?

HA, ha, ha, hell yes pscilocybin mushrooms. I remeber that's what I use to talk to the unknown entity "it". You should try them it's guarantee to be a blast
. I just wish I could do it again

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Nice video Izarith. Did you by any chance see the one of the UFO in Italy by the river.....that was incredible.

meat-loaf gives me swamp gas

Vortices

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by chutso_ha
Hey, I'd like to see ET battle it out like this!

fr.truveo.com...

enjoy the feats of human strength, flexibility and imagination...(give it a minute to download).

Chutso

404 File not found.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
To Sleeper, for some no videos or actual sightings is necessary. Somehow, some just know without proof... why, I don't know. However I personally I feel I have had contact once, and in the most unlikely of circumstances. I was profoundly influenced by this single short lasting occurance. The MOST surprising thing was how an answer came from what was a question that I asked in sort of a telepathic way that noone but myself knew I had asked. My question was simply "do you really exist?". Two days later I was sitting in a public place when a woman I never met motioned me over to talk, almost immediately I felt in a dreamlike state of mind as I sat down to chat. The conversation was mostly centered around things she knew about me that this stranger really couldn't have known (personal things). And then at one point she asked "how does it feel to truely free your mind?", a very odd question from a stranger, but seemingly not odd at that moment. And when I asked "how did you find me?" she said "I didn't - you contacted me".

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Originally posted by chutso_ha

Hey, I'd like to see ET battle it out like this!

fr.truveo.com...

enjoy the feats of human strength, flexibility and imagination...(give it a minute to download).

Chutso

404 File not found.

TRY THIS LINK : www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sofublvr

how did the conversation end - what happened next?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Adventures of Sleeper Balboa part #2

(Pleas click on video for musical background)

Sleeper: Yo Adrian Don’t touch the pad lock on the fridge while I’m on vacation.........

Sleeper’s wife: I told you I'm not going near no Aliens!!......
Have fun in Tahiti babe.

Milton: (Telepathically speaking to Sleeper) When I get out of here you lil ingrate I’m going to make you chase chickens all day long. You’re going down in history as the great chicken chaser. YOU HEAR ME KID!!..........

Sleeper: (telepathically speaking to Milton) A yo come on Milt you’ll be ok, you got Twinkies, all of Tommy’s Yoo-Hoo, I even trapped Lear in there with ya. Besides its only for a week.........

John Lear: I’m not talking to either of you (crying). Sleeper let me out I don’t want to be in here with this monster (more crying).......

Milton: who you callen a monster. I’m a high level ET you ingrate and that tutu makes your butt look big!!........

John Lear: (crying hysterically) Oh you little blue *&^%!! You are a monster this is the second time you have said that about my butt in two different tutus (crying again)........

Sleeper hearing nothing but shrill muffled sounds coming from the fridge thinks Lear and Milt are having the time of there lives so he kisses his wife good bye and heads for Tahiti. After a long flight Sleeper gets to his hotel room changes into swim shorts and heads to relax and get a tan at the beach.

To Sleeper’s surprise as he arrives at the spot where he was going to lay down on a lawn chair he finds Milton being fanned and fed a strange fruit not of this world by six beautiful purple woman......

Sleeper: A yo ……..um…… Milt how…..um……… how did you get here?......

Milton: YOU INGRATE!! Haven’t you learned anything; you need to stop watching that “signs” movie. The only reason you’re here is because you deserve a vacation.........

Sleeper: What? Yo you rally mean that Milt? I can really enjoy this? Why? I thought you said……......

As Sleeper is talking Milton snaps two of his three fingers and a droned faced Tommyknockers appears out of thin air holding a Yoo-hoo in his hand. One of the beautiful purple woman grab the Yoo-Hoo from Tommy and he disappears. Milton takes a sip from the Yoo-Hoo that is being fed to him by the woman..........

Milton: Look Ingrate your vacation has been approved by the way top guys. It’s that Izarith kid your work turned him from a level –2 awareness to 0 awareness level now he just has 7 to go. All thank to your typing fingers. You did good kid, you did good.....

Sleeper: I thought there were only 7 levels 1 to 7?.......

Milton: So did I kid, so did I.........

Sleeper: I cant believe this so I really get a vacation!!.........

Milton: hehehe…… hahaha……guaguaguaguagua!!!.......

Sleeper: what’s so funny?.............

That whole week in Tahiti people were mystified and could not explain what happened there at that resort. Reports say that a crazy man who after talking to an empty lawn chair was seen chasing a chicken that spontaneously came into existence for the rest of the week. The chicken had super natural powers and could turn right angels at a high rate of speed. If it had not been for the constant clucks form the chicken and the shouts of utter frustration from the man the chicken could have been classified a UFO. The people of Tahiti have called the man the notorious chicken-chaser!!

To stay on topic with more than one line.

Sleeper do ET”s really make super natural chickens?

Mr. Lear do you remember any contact with ET’s?

Miss you both……….

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Izarith]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Tahiti, I knew it. That explains the sun burn on my bald spot as well as the sand on the sheets. Would you believe there is not another bottle of Yoo-Hoo in this entire town?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hi Sleeper,

please hurry up and come back soon! Everyone is slowly going mad

I think Izarith is off his head on Yoo-Hoo!
-He is hallucinating

I am laughing so much i can't think of a decent ET related question

p.s Tommy, i love your avatar!

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Eevee]

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Eevee]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by chutso_ha

Hi chutso,

Part 4.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eevee

p.s Tommy, i love your avatar!

I thought I would save the mods the trouble of having to follow me around and put that picture in all my post.

Edit to add: Well that didnt last long. Turns out I was breaking an Avatar rule. Man once you get on the Sugar Honey Ice Tea list it hard to get away with anything.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by tommyknockers]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Sleeper,

Im freakin out right now man. My girlfriend just told me that she is pregnant. That is impossible, due to the fact that she takes her birth control religiously and there has never been problems like this before. HOw in the HELL did this happen???? I am so confused and freaked out right now, i have like 3billion things going through my head. I am only 26 and didn't even think about having a child until my 30's. OMG!!!!!! i don't know what to do man.

i really don't understand how this has happened as birth control is 99.9% effective and i am not unlucky enough to be the.01%.

Any advice, answers, solutions? Please. i don;t know what to do.

this is so not a joke either.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

Welcome to the .01% club. Roll with it man it’s the greatest gift you could ever be given.
One year from now you will wonder how you could have ever thought any different. Unconditional love, there really is no better way to understand what that means.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by tommyknockers]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

Thanks for the kind words. This is just a lot to handle and i really don't think it has set in yet. so weird.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hey Fremenblueeyes,

Congratulations!

Sleeper spoke truth when he made his "no doubt about it" statement that we die to this earth life when when we are suppose to, and also about how a soul is plugged into this world whether or not you had 99.8% protection-like it or not.

Women/men cannot get pregnant unless they are suppose to.

If a child is suppose to happen, it is for a reason that may or may not make sense to you right now or ever.

It is suppose to be...but only 100 percent of the time...Why? because it happened.

I can tell you my "oops kid" is the most wonderful experience I coulld ever have imagined. Good and bad and perfectly suppose to be.

Follow your heart.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

The first thing I would recommend is logging off of ATS and go be with your girlfriend right now. You guys are family now. You think you feel weird? Imagine what she is feeling.
Dang I almost made myself cry.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyknockers

i know. if she was here i would. i never log off of ats though. i don't know why.
thank you guys for your support. I take it that both of you have been through similar situations then?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
THREAD ANNOUNCEMENT

The top of every page of this thread says the following:

This thread is an ATS Big-Thread with 7037 replies, and subject to more strict moderation.
Please stay focused. Stay on-topic. Minimal or off-topic posts and T&C violations are subject deletion and/or a warning.

Please lets keep the off-topic chatter out of this thread and keep focused on the stated topic.

Thanks so much everyone!

<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join