It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP video... omg you MUST watch this!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Hey Tom, after reading your reply above, seems obvious to me at least -- our differences were already discussed earlier for the points made. We should keep our eyes on the extraterrestrial aspect that you say is something you stay away from -- yes?

Dallas

Well...what I really can't discuss is the aspect of the IRI - totally secret of course - wherein we're using it to trap the sidhe in Tir Na NÓg.

We got really tired of their pesky interference in WW2, those things called Foo Fighters were really a variant of a "golden ball". We had to send secret agents into chaotic Logres in order to get a spell to put them out of action. Many didn't return.

In the end, we discovered that we could charm their entry ports into our reality shut, trapping them in their little subspace. It's very important, if they get out now they'll really be hacked off.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Aha. Seriously though, do you know anything about WW2 sighted and filmed Foo Fighters film-captured between England and Germany?

Dallas

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Aha. Seriously though, do you know anything about WW2 sighted and filmed Foo Fighters film-captured between England and Germany?

Dallas

At the risk of going further off topic, I've seen some of the films. It isn't a great interest of mine.

While I really don't know what they were seeing, I have seen a glowing sphere sort of thing up close and personal, and it was extremely weird. There was much excitement had by all, especially as we were off "camping" somewhere we weren't expecting visitors.

Whether it was the same thing as a foo fighter, I couldn't say.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
H.A.A.R.P in two to 3 years will choke off our gulf stream flow, according to James Gilliland who got his info from a benevolent race of beings.

Now they didnt say h.a.a.r.p, rather i inserted it, because the bible refers interestingly to four angels who stop the four winds.

P.S. the new movie is coming out called "Contact has Begun", about james gilliland, and a journey into the hollow earth perhaps.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I just started another thread on HAARP
The EU on HAARP

Is is a maasive subject. Good post OP!

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm really glad the US is finally looking into this technology. The Russians have had this for decades. If it can really be used to disrupt missiles than all the better. However I have serious doubts that it approaches all of the hysteria of the Luddites. It looks like this is a promising research platform for all kinds of atmospheric electrical phenomenon. If they could control weather just think how that could benefit mankind? I doubt that it does however. If it does why aren't they relieving the drought situation in the US southeast or the western states.

Having said that, to the extent that it can be militarized it probably will be and will fall into the wrong hands, namely the globalist corporatocracy that runs the U.S. Unfortunately the dope smoking new ager tree huggers solution of unilateral disarmament won't solve our problems either.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is very disturbing to know that a bunch of scientist are manipulating and toying around with Earth and our well being like this. They say it's harmless, but what they SAY and KNOW are 2 different things! Who allowed them to do this? Who is regulating them? I never voted or signed anything allowing HAARP to do what it does. This is like me burning tires in my backyard and the toxic smoke drifts to your house. This is a perfect example of your tax dollars are going. God forbid that we plant a few tree's, use free energy or use clean burning fuel. These people will stop at no end till we are burning oil, drinking oil and breathing oil.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
thinking that controlling the weather is a good thing is just madness

its that kind of thinking that'd lead to our end.

you just don't know what you've got, till it's gone.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Man always extends his control, that is a primal desire. When man climbs atop things he does not fully understand though... that's when he reaps the bounty of folly. HAARP has been creating low/high pressure systems for awhile. A tool for life used as a tool for disguised control. The weather did it! We are weather now. Another tool in the god-mans utility belt.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I just moved from Nashville, TN, to the Anchorage, AK, area... and HAARP is only about 3 hours away...

I think I have to make a trip sometime soon and see it for myself, take some pictures, and maybe talk to the staff if I can...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
HAARP has been creating low/high pressure systems for awhile.

Actually, it's more likely that the Teletubbies are responsible for that, as anyone who bothers to understand what HAARP is and, more importantly, the connection between the ionosphere and lower troposphere weather systems will know. Sadly, many people are more interested in fantasy than the mundane truth ...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
When something is moved, pressure is altered, right?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

does any one kno if haarp has tesla howitzers

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
When something is moved, pressure is altered, right?

Not when the something that is moved is charged ions in the ionosphere - otherwise pressure would change every night
The ionosphere is many miles above the troposphere - where our weather takes place - and a few charged ions makes no difference to atmospheric pressure.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I wasn't sure where to post this as there are so many threads on HAARP, so I picked a thread in Military and Gov't Projects since that's what it is. My apologies if this article has already been posted, I looked but didn't see it.

It describes Russia's take on the project and the unpredictability of the technology.

Wired/Russian Journal

Some Russian and foreign analysts argue that the US program is in effect a disguised idea of creation of an immensely powerful ray, a geophysical weapon, whose principle of operation is based on the use of means of influencing the processes which take place in the solid, liquid and gaseous layers of the Earth for military purposes.

It is possible to control the artificially created plasmoid (localized areas of highly ionized gas - E.L.) or a globular lightning in ionosphere by using lasers to shift the focal point of the aerials. In other words, using enormous installations, Americans plan to bombard the sky with energy beams which, when they are reflected from ionosphere, can return back to Earth in the form of low-frequency electromagnetic waves...

"The layer of ionosphere which is excited by HAARP influences the radio and electronic equipment which is installed in the military hardware: Fire control and guidance systems, fire adjustment equipment, navigation systems, etc. As a result, an aircraft or a missile will be damaged if they fly through the beam," Col Plaksin said.

And this is by far not the only consequence of implementation of the HAARP program. Compared to, say, nuclear weapons, geophysical weapons are much more powerful. And if, say, the beam is sent to Britain, it can make the country dysfunctional in a matter of seconds.

So, some scientists say that a group of the military who use the geophysical weapon might bring the economy of an entire country on its knees in a few years' time - and no one will understand anything.

The most dangerous thing is that even developers cannot say with certainty what will happen to the planet and how ionosphere will react to the attack with these rays if the system is switched to the maximum power. As is known, ionosphere and the ozone layer protect the Earth from the deadly cosmic radiation. The electromagnetic cannon of the HAARP system will damage ionosphere, and the cosmic radiation will be able to reach the surface of the planet.

Moreover, the effects of this know-how (as published) cannot be controlled, some researchers say. Even a single use of this weapon may result in so-called trigger effect which no one will be able to stop: Earthquakes, sudden cooling on the global scale, etc. In the opinion of Canadian scientist Rosalie Bertel, who is studying the effects of wars on the environment, intense disturbance of ionosphere may result in a release of huge masses of free electrons - so-called electron showers. For its part, this might result in the change of electric potential of the poles and ensuing shift of the magnetic pole of the Earth. Simply speaking, the planet will "capsize." So the location of the north pole will become uncertain.

Truth or disinformation? Whatever it's used for, HAARP can't be good.

[edit on 26/1/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have seen the documentaries from HAARP many times and this technology scares the b'geezes out of me.

The scientist creating HAARP seem so nonchalant about its power.

The Alaskan HAARP I hear is one of a few in the world. Do we know the location of the others?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Man, is this site ever littered with sheeples.

HAARP is what's been spawned from centuries of trauma-based mind-control. Scientists were already discussing QUANTUM PHYSICS nearly a CENTURY ago & Einstein ACHIEVED his unified theory.

MK ULTRA was the refinement of CREATED MPD/DID, led to cerebral implants for the purposes of thought manipulation/behaviour modification, and evolved into projects like MONTAUK, wherein our current dilemna of Directed Energy Weapons, of which HAARP is part of, being used to wage a WAR ON HUMANITY.

GWEN towers are likely being run by a 'Network' of AI BEAST computers.

Our so-called 'leaders' of the... -LOL- ... 'free-world' are at least 50% removed from their humanity (hybrids), and those cold-blooded blue-bloods ARE CREATING a warmer planet.

My question is, what is required in order to ACTUALLY SEE HAARP or other DIRECTED ENERGY in use? Is the only way to 'see' through measurements (energy detection/frequency flux), or could they be seen using some kind of spectral-graphic analysis?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

There were also rumors that TWA flight 800 was hit by HAARP. People saw what looked like a lightning bolt going upwards towards the aircraft.

Nope! That should stay as a rumor. It was the U.S.Navy who shut it down by accident during a test. At least a couple of journalists uncovered this. There is a book called "Into the Buzzsaw" and the author documents very well how she and other journalists came to the same conclusion through different surces and paths and the similar professional demise.
ISBN-10: 1573929727
The book does not specify which part of military, but later I found out through my aviator friend whose friends used to be part of U.S. covert Ops stated that device on the missile was Navy's experiment and was supposed to be able to differenciate types of aircraft by the sound font, but didn't work.

Reading this book made me to think anything official must be considered false and misleading first when studying anything relevant.

The NTSB person, whistle blower, and his wife who took a sample cloth of the passenger seats which had residue of the solid rocket fuel, were eventually convicted and jailed for "obstruction of justice" for a couple of years. Mind you these were "mainstream" journalists. She was working for one of the big 3 news, ABC, NBC or CBS...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
So the NWO are creating catastrophic disasters with HAARP to maintain their sick idea of law and order???

With this technology, it seems plausible.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I still have a feeling that haarp is a global energy grid on a special frequency to power some of the new generation secret aircrafts and space weapons.

Grey Magic

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join