It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP video... omg you MUST watch this!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
holyhealthy.com

omfg you have to watch this video about HAARP - its 50 minutes long, and yet the first ten minutes will make your heart stop with fear and wonderment - I have never heard this information from the very people that made and designed the damned thig, and yes, they say IT CAN PRODUCE EARTHQUAKES!!

www.holyhealthy.com...

Thats the link, the video is called HOLES IN HEAVEN.

Mod Edit: Link format edited. Please review this post.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
tHE BIT THAT SCRAED ME THE MOST WAS THE PART WHERE THEY ADMIT THEY lift THE IONESPHERE 80 miles ABOVE THE ATMOSPHERE....OMG this video is nuts - all here on ATS need to see this to understand just how dangerous this project is to us all.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Relax - and think of the potential for terraforming.

It's all good.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
terraforming??

with 100 billion watts of power pumped into the air?

oh yeah. I'll relax when this is stopped full stop. They don't know what will happen, watch 10 -15 minutes in - oh its shocking stuff.

They designed it to change the magnetosphere...omg this is bad stuff... bring the magnetsphere DOWN closer to the earth to use it as a power station for tapping...this is nuts beyond even my wildest worries!

[edit on 19-12-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

[edit on 19-12-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
All I get is gibberish - any one know how I can see the video? I tried it from your link and also from the page directly.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Just click on the link.

If your comps updated with the latest player it will play.

If not, go to the site itself and theres links for updates to your software. The video is fine, your computer is not updated enough.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Same here. I've tried to link several times and in several ways and still its a no-go. I end up with a page of gibberish or a frozen computer.

I really wanted to watch it too...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
every time i click the link it works fine for me - the media player opens and away it plays...

yep still working fine here !

Man this vids a piece of freaking work - even the people who work on it say that yes it can control and / or change peoples behavior...nice kit for power mad people to have isn't it?

Oh and the bit where they state they are worried terrorists may have access to this stuff...surely that means they already are far in advance of them yes?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
it reminds me of jurassic part
they got so obsessed what they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
this is silly, if America is responsible for world destruction they will be the first to deny they have anything to do with it.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Haarp has alot of potential for many different uses as the video states. The original research was promoted and funded or encouraged by a covert section of our goverment for obvioius reasons. They had a caveat though, once a specific anomoly appeared that research was to be taken away from the University of Alaska and ported over to the Top Secret Covert science group. For the simple reason that HAARP was a sucess. It demostrated a capability to interfer with a very natural form of communication between the Earth and the Sun. It is like sending out a distress call to the Sun...."something wrong, help! cleanse this place" Can you imagine if the side effect of this technology being used by scientist who don't understand what's happening? Changes in localized weather patterns, discharges back to the planet with 100 fold the energy of lightning, or a signal to the sun asking for a rash of solar flares???

This should be considered forbidden technology, and it should be taken out of our hands and the hands of man. We are not ready for this, we are far to primative and unstable.

jra

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I freezes my browser for a minute and then loads a page of giggerish. I noticed the link has two '..' before 'wmv' I tried deleting one and just got a '404 not found' page

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
did all the upgrades and still gibberish. I guess I wasn't meant to watch it.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
For those who can't get it to work, you can watch it on Google video (and probably youtube as well). I'm pretty sure it is the same documentary but I haven't had time to watch it yet. Sorry for not posting a link but you'll find it with a quick search.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Giberish, and almost froze my computer.

I have all the players up to date, should not be this hard to watch a video if it's worth it.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
for those of you having problems running this. try right clicking on the link and left click on "Save Target As" and save it in a directory where you can find it later. After its done downloading click on Open folder and then Right Click on the filename.wmv and then left click on "Open With" and choose Windows media player. It sounds like your file associations are messed up.

Pie

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
If you right click the link and save link as, it will Download and then open in Media Player, I got gibberish to.. using FireFox

8th

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
For the people who are getting gibberish -

Here is the video that I found on google video. I'm 100% up to date and for some reason mine wasn't loading either. I'm looking forward to viewing this.

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I could understand the importance of the ionosphere and HAARP, but is there really a need for it and is it still an active program?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Great Documentary.

Very Informative, AND it also shows a few sides of the arguement.

Now, did any of you who have seen it notice how slimey those 2 HAARP scientists were?

They just OOOOOZED evil.

Pulling down the Magnetosphere does seem like a really bad idea.

It is true, what was said towards the end.

The Earth may survive certain tests, if performed individually, but if you conduct test after test of all different powerful technologies, we don't have a chance.

Do you think HAARP could power my wireless XBOX360 controllers?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Global Warming is man made and it is not from polluting the atmosphere, but as a side effect from the use of HAARP. This is just a theory but if you mess with the planet then the planet will mess you back!

anybody else think theres a corelation between global warming and HAARP?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join