It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP video... omg you MUST watch this!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
DK,

between 28:00 and 29:00 into the video, the letter from ARCO to that scientist was dated 10/28/1991 -- exactly 20 years prior to your heads-up date of 10/28/2011 from your "guilt" thread. check it out!

good documentary -- very scary stuff indeed that this technology is not only possible but is fully implemented by now.

did you see the part where the scientist said you could literally "paint things in the sky"? i'm sorry, but it's just CHECKMATE for the NWO if they could pull something like that off.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Global Warming is man made and it is not from polluting the atmosphere, but as a side effect from the use of HAARP. This is just a theory but if you mess with the planet then the planet will mess you back!

anybody else think theres a corelation between global warming and HAARP?

I most definately think that there is a link between the two. HAARP is just about the most insane thing we have come up with yet...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Interesting...how old is this video? seems hella old, watching it right now..and it's pretty weird yo..

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The age is irrelevant - HAARP is used today at the 1 billion watts level, and they admit to using it 'every week' in another link (1999) ill get the linkie later for you.

Magnetospheres should be left alone - the ionesphere should not be pushed UP 80 miles for any reason whats so ever, as even the most basic levels of science understanding tells you that you create a large space, airs gonna rush in and fill it.... that cannot be good for our planet.

this video, although old, shows just how advanced the project was years ago, and what they were doing then - ..

and as for the date on the letter, that actually made me smile a bit, because combined with every thing they said about elf waves and human behaviour, and haarps ability to make the ionesphere change colours ect, well.... i'm outta here any way lmao.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
If it can cause earthquakes, have they experimented with that? What if the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami were a result of their experimentation?

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by justme1640
All I get is gibberish - any one know how I can see the video? I tried it from your link and also from the page directly.

Ditto! I can't get through too! So what's the problem here?
justme, I think HAARP has got our laptops screwed!! Darn!!

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I just picked up on this thread, but I had a question for the author, Dark Knight.

Why worry about it? According to you by the time it is put into any real use something terrible will have happened and you'll be living in the middle of nowhere trying to survive the Dark Knight.

So calm down.

Unless you forgot about all that.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by justme1640
All I get is gibberish - any one know how I can see the video? I tried it from your link and also from the page directly.

right click the link and choose save as

it dun like firefox, and I duno like .wm files :p

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
tHE BIT THAT SCRAED ME THE MOST WAS THE PART WHERE THEY ADMIT THEY lift THE IONESPHERE 80 miles ABOVE THE ATMOSPHERE.....

Do they really claim that? The ionosphere is part of the atmosphere. Maybe what they mean is that they can vary the upper or lower boundary of the ionosphere by up to 80 miles within the atmosphere?

(No I haven't watched the video, because I'm at work and don;t have the time. But it sounds a load of bunk to me.)

btw if HAARP is responsible for global climate change then thousands of the world's best scientists (including all of those investigating the atmosphere and climate) had best start looking for a new job as a car park attendant or something because they are all obviously complete and utter useless idiots .....

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey
If it can cause earthquakes, have they experimented with that? What if the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami were a result of their experimentation?

I believe it was. Follow papa Bush and Bill Clinton and there fundraising efforts, tsunami and Katrina. There's definitely a connection.

There were also rumors that TWA flight 800 was hit by HAARP. People saw what looked like a lightning bolt going upwards towards the aircraft.

The fact is, if they build something like this then obviously they have to test it. Tests take human lives, but in their minds it's for the greater good. We're all just lab rats to those in power. There are some sick and twisted people that have there hands on technology like this. They could care less what happens to us.

Peace

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Is it just me or is that Martin Sheen narrating? He's got a "sound alike" brother, so it might not be. Just and observation.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

There were also rumors that TWA flight 800 was hit by HAARP. People saw what looked like a lightning bolt going upwards towards the aircraft.

So was Flight 800 flying over Alaska at the time then?
How else could HAARP have hit it from the ground?

Edit: btw since HAARP seems to be responsible for just about everything else, can I blame it for England losing the Ashes

[edit on 20-12-2006 by Essan]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

"I just picked up on this thread, but I had a question for the author, Dark Knight.

Why worry about it? According to you by the time it is put into any real use something terrible will have happened and you'll be living in the middle of nowhere trying to survive the Dark Knight.

So calm down.

Unless you forgot about all that."

You could not have watched the video to have posted some thing so stupid. Its IN USE. yes thats right, in use now as we speak. I warned about 2007 - 2011, and I was warned about sights and sounds that will be beamed at us to make us hear and see whats not there. Had you watched the video, you would of heard that it is possible that HAARP could paint pics in the sky, and change our moods and make us hear things....

So... Think before you post next time will you? I have not forgotten what i posted, because its my daily life - You sir are advised to get one - it may stop you posting such stupidity in the future.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Dark Knight,

I'd love to talk to you about your ideas. Is it alright if I U2U?

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Dark Knight
I'm glad you are posting here on ATS and trying to share with us your informations.
Thanks.
Through the site you mentioned in the beggining of your post I've got some interesting info about George Green
Are you familiar with his claims?
What do you think about his believes?

stay safe
greetings,
jazz

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What would happen if there were 2 HAARPs playing their little songs, ours and someone elses?

Someone said that the voice sounded familiar as the narrator and it does sounds like Mr. Sheen.

Pie

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

"I just picked up on this thread, but I had a question for the author, Dark Knight.

So calm down.

Unless you forgot about all that."

You could not have watched the video to have posted some thing so stupid. Its IN USE. yes thats right, in use now as we speak. I warned about 2007 - 2011, and I was warned about sights and sounds that will be beamed at us to make us hear and see whats not there. Had you watched the video, you would of heard that it is possible that HAARP could paint pics in the sky, and change our moods and make us hear things....

So... Think before you post next time will you? I have not forgotten what i posted, because its my daily life - You sir are advised to get one - it may stop you posting such stupidity in the future.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

You should take a step back and keep yourself from attacking people in this way. Referring to someone as stupid and condemning their opinions is not something we appreciate here. Furthermore, the fact that I no longer believe anything you say does not make my posts "stupid". You also did not draw the parallel between HAARP and your other thread before. How was I to know that you believed the two were linked? Perhaps you should do some thinking as well. If you are worried about all this happening "now" Why don't you just go ahead and move into the wilderness? What's left to do?

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have been keeping up with HAARP since I've heard about it 6 years ago. Last I checked there are 13 HAARP type facilities, Alaska being the latest and by far the strongest. This video touches on alot of HAARPS capibilities and could be used to fullfill alot of various prophesy's. For those of you who think this is far fetched or bunk. I strongly recomend you do a little research and you will find that HAARP is a very scary tool/weapon. I find this time which we are in to be the most exciting and fascinating since time began!

Dark Knight, I would like some more info on the "Dark Knight". Could you please email or U2U me @ [email protected] or [email protected]. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
A few years back the United Nations had a hissy fit over HAARP.

They were concerned about the US controlling the weather over Europe and the possibility of the US controlling the weather in future battles.

Prolonged rain or snow over your enemies sounds to good to be true, but is it possible, time will tell.

I am glad I live in the US and not in Europe, maybe that is why the UK is getting warmer?

Possibly the US is warming the UK for being a friend in the WOT, and screwing France with the heat waves a few summers back, and no Hurricanes in the US this year, mabe they are prefecting the array.

I have also read that the the Russian are working on the same project, weather control using a HAARP array.

Anyway there is nothing any of us can do to stop this program, they are to far along to stop

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
HAARP.

There is in that video a short clip where there is a map with 8 full working HAARP sites on, so fast forward 10 years there must be way way more.

I think thats tonights web work. Find the HAARP stations.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join