It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Wizard of Oz when the great and powerful Oz was behind the curtain making all the noises and talking into the microphone trying to scare Dorothy and the others.

The whole hologram thing I mean. Trying to fake the second coming of Christ is just plain silly.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hi first time poster, let me first say that i consider my self a christian and no i'm not perfect and would not try to force anyone to believe what i do, i think this messege board is great because it gets us all talking even if we don't believe every exact point that's brought up on this board.

But the main reason i'm posting on this topic is because i saw a few things that could be constrewed into what project blue beam could be, a few years back i was on a message board that was primarily about the reality tv show Survivor, now the board had other topics like off topics and such, anyhow to make a long story short the board was hacked(or so they say), now that unto it's self is nothing new hacks happen all the time, except some of the phony user names seemed like they had something to do with me, again i was thinking i should just chalk it up as cowincidence or just pay it no mine, then a post pops up that is detailing the movements in my house, again i just tried to forget about it, it's when strange spray paint started poping up all over the state that i live in and some with my last name and such that i finally smacked myself up side the head and said "ok" i better take notice of this, one thing alot of the spray paint had on it was stars, and then when i would go for a walk at night or something i would see stars falling at a abnormal rate and like every night.

When the site was hacked (and when this whole gory mess started happening), my dad was sick in the hospital dying and some of the stuff i saw was real cruel, now i'v read where the Illuminati is famous for using such tactics when someone is in a very weaken state, also to further add i saw drawings of mushrooms and such, which would seem to coincide with the whole "Lets take the bunch to never never land" theory that was talked about, also i'm now hearing my electronic equipment making strange cracking noises all the time, and i'm pretty close to some powerful transformer lines, and one final note when this all started happening my friends didn't seem like themselfs at all.

Now in closing, i don't know if this would be some type of experiment for project blue beem or something else, the one thing i will say is i'd bet a dollar to a dime it was either Illuminati influenced or the use of black magic or maybe both.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Organic Shadow
Great post Ronishia,

I have read and heard about the whole Project Blue Beam for a few years now. At first it seemed like a great find, and then like a psyop disinfo program, but i dont believe so any more, this is why...

A few years ago my brother was working for a certain dealership selling cars...He was driving home a new client when the client invited him in after a brief discussion about Masons, NWO, etc.

The man told my brother he was a member of an ANTI-NWO league that would travel and speak about the upcomming events that would unite the planet under a single leader. He mentioned utilizing satelites to "Project" the images of GOD to everyone on earth simultaneously to get everyone to become unified under the new materialization of their messiah.

This was WAY before i discovered ATS or anything about PBB on the net. After finding it I was very interested to see if these things would become a reality since I had heard about them before. Based on what I have read and seen I believe they have the capacity (and audacity) to do something so extreme and large scale... I havent heard about faking the rapture and actually making citizens dissapear, but that would sell the Bible all the way home. Im sorry I dont have any links to add to your story, but I will say that I think the time is comming.

PS- Isnt HAARP some how involved, I read that the satelites utilize a certain layer of the Ionosphere, but HAARP some how allows the projection screen to be stabilized....just speculation perhaps......

DENY IGNORANCE.

The bible says nothing of a rapture, but if you cross reference like people dont do often, you will find its going to be a trick of the anti-christ.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Reminds me of the Wizard of Oz when the great and powerful Oz was behind the curtain making all the noises and talking into the microphone trying to scare Dorothy and the others.

The whole hologram thing I mean. Trying to fake the second coming of Christ is just plain silly.

[edit on 18-5-2007 by Digital_Reality]

watch this guys videos on 9-11 rituals, he goes into detail about Oz, or rather ..Awoz
thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com...

[edit on 9-6-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So 'who' do you think are the 'Producer's' of this event?
And 'who' will be 'directing' it?
Could it be a plan that has been in the works for quite some time and that there are many that ARE IN ON IT?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This is why, weather it is a hoax or not, this is why, love, compassionate love for all things, "evil" or "good", will save your 'ass' so to speak, spiritually speaking... and on the level of negative energies, err, energies manipulated for the intent of the suffering of another being, when you love these 'entities' or 'systems' and their creators compassionatley, and understand the fear and confusion they suffer in feeling they need to control their external environment at any COST, then their 'black magic' wont work so well, if at all...

but I suippose its not just as simple as saying i love you to a 'monster' that scares the crap out of ya weather it be a hologram or interdimentional being, as its your fears and ignorances which such 'systems' feed upon. much extremely detailed and dedicated, careful analysis of psychology and emotion could definatley not hurt
as this could help to keep a 'user' aware of such infiltrations of their 'reality';
awareness is vital
besides, you may find something very important you've been searching for 'out there' in the world, has been 'in there' all along...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
probly the illuminatti if its true.
kind of a catch 22, seeing that this is something 'they' can theoretically acomplish without computers, quantum physics shows how holographic this reality is in itself, so why would computers be needed if the people 'up there' in power who would be controlling such an event, are deeply into black magic, in a situation where a great percentage of the masses are already disabled to their full mental/spiritual potential... sorry, just felt like ranting a bit... also, the 'computer rapture' thing too, kinda remind me of a subject I sort of delved into a while back on 'pacts made with "lucifer" over merkaba being applied to technologies'

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Interestingly (perhaps), the War of the Worlds stage show about to tour Australia in September '07, features a 3D holographic performance by actor Richard Burton, who died in 1984. This is claimed to be the first public demonstration of this technology in this country.
About the show:
www.showbiz.com.au...
About Burton's holograph:
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
www.joankrempelministries.com...Please check out this website when you get a chance this guy had a vision of the appearence of Christ and the Rapture..

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
If Project Blue Beam is to project some type of divine images in the sky to influence the people, that would explain all the "suicides" of those scientists. If word got out about it (from a credible source) before it happened, the whole thing could become just a VERY expensive movie. Maybe some of those scientists were religious people and were likely to spill the beans...

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i see your post ronishia,great work by the way,but i dont see the point of a virtual apocalypse and believe me human mind cant be enslaved so easily most of us dont trust anyone

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You know i remember watching tv and sometimes there would be specials on the end times, or the history channel. And you would see specials on the rapture, but they would never say when it was first talked about which was in the 1800s not in the bible. Then in the specials they would always have people say..."yes i am a devoted Christian and i am waiting day and night for the day when the rapture an jesus will come", then just now i got to thinking, maybe the Illuminati are really trying to make people believe in the rapture so that when they try to do all of this stuff,PBB, then it will all go down easily because allot of people will have been waiting for it because of the mass media portraying the rapture, when in reality it has no biblical reverence.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Professor Samuel P. Huntington creator of FEMA
1972 Under President Carter
Memorandum 32
Co-author of the book 'Crisis in Democracy'
Huntington wrote:
We have come to recognize that there are potential desirable limits to economic growth. There are also potentially desirable limits to indefinite extensions of political democracy. A government which lacks authority will have little ability short of cataclysmic crisis to impose on its people the sacrifices which may be necessary.

I have been doing research on just this subject today and find that there are implications and ramifications being set in motion to more than lay the ground work for this new mechanism of control through the guise of 'protection and and disaster help'. The lines of deceit and the levels of continuity for the furthering of this agenda are not as deep as one may think. In fact the term "small world' was probably coined by the same people in control of the NWO agenda.
Taking a look at Huntington's words leads me to think that the allotted and surpassed extension of time has come to fruition.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Oops, missed the point. Sorry, can't find the delete button for my post.

[edit on 21-9-2007 by stormchaser]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Great thread here, HAARP is a killing machine and I do believe they used that thing for the Indonesia earthquakes/tsunamis which killing tens of thousands of people, hey, these are the same lunatics killing tens of thousands of IRAQIS W/ YOUR TAXPAYING WAGES I don't doubt they're not behind that sort thing.

W/ the holograms, I believe the twin towers were attacking w/ energy-directed weapons from HAARP and the planes were holograms, planes hitting those buildings at thoe speeds would not DISSOLVE into a building. Impossible.

Re-creating some religious figures is taking it a little too far and could they pull that off, aside from having someone "appear" preform some "miracle" and walk away -- yeah, people will believe that, the MILLIONS who aren't aware of a site like this. That's the scary part, unless the rest of us INFORM OTHERS and resist those fema camps, we're the minority w/ info like this.

Expect a sick HAARP attack come 2012, all the Mayans predict are earthquakes? Well, music to that HAARP. Check out the book, "Death in the Air" by some doctor about chem trails, HAARP and DIA, it's a long read w/ a ton of info, I wish that was available as a free e-book, doubtful.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Great thread here, HAARP is a killing machine and I do believe they used that thing for the Indonesia earthquakes/tsunamis which killing tens of thousands of people, hey, these are the same lunatics killing tens of thousands of IRAQIS W/ YOUR TAXPAYING WAGES I don't doubt they're not behind that sort thing.

W/ the holograms, I believe the twin towers were attacking w/ energy-directed weapons from HAARP and the planes were holograms, planes hitting those buildings at thoe speeds would not DISSOLVE into a building. Impossible.

Re-creating some religious figures is taking it a little too far and could they pull that off, aside from having someone "appear" preform some "miracle" and walk away -- yeah, people will believe that, the MILLIONS who aren't aware of a site like this. That's the scary part, unless the rest of us INFORM OTHERS and resist those fema camps, we're the minority w/ info like this.

Expect a sick HAARP attack come 2012, all the Mayans predict are earthquakes? Well, music to that HAARP. Check out the book, "Death in the Air" by some doctor about chem trails, HAARP and DIA, it's a long read w/ a ton of info, I wish that was available as a free e-book, doubtful.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
double post - my mistake

[edit on 7-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I would never bow or worship anybody on this world or any other. I do not believe in "gods" everything can be terminated therefor it is not a god. I would rather die than worship somebody who portrays them self as a god. Some government image appears in the sky declaring that they are God i'd instantly think:

"Yeh, pal, I'll just go slip into my lingerie and i can be Betty Boo!"

I worship nobody, never have, never will.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by TacticalSiege]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
alright well here is a simple thing to do if this happens...

basically when project blue beam goes down, there will be a telepathic signal that goes out to the whole world...

and everyone will get the same voice ' i am god blah balh balh" i their head, well all you would have to do is question the voice. If it really was god talking to you, like they say in project blue beam ( they want you to think that its god)...just ask the voice:

is this really god?
what happened on ______ when i was a child?
what is my birthday?

hahah if the voice cannot answer that, or doesn't even answer you...you can bet biskets and beerys that it is a signal sent out to the populace to fool them...if it really was a supreme deity,....supremene universal conscousness than it would have no trouble telling you all that info down to the smallest detail.

There ya go

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Wonderful thread here!

I recently had a "vision" while going to sleep the other night, almost as if an image was implanted in my head of a diety figure of some sort, telling me "not to trust him, he's a liar" - to whom it was referring, I have no idea.

I just thought it incredible that such aphenomenon might have links to some sort of ongoing NWO applications, but since I'm a registered agnostic, it is of little consequence whether or not it was a "divine being".

This holographic technology makes complete sense to me.

You can take it as read that if, as some think, the Nixon era is when this stuff started, it was some poor soldiers somewhere who had it tested on them first. Them and the inmates at Vacaville.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join