It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden City Underneath Adelaide

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
There are also tunnels at Fort Largs.

You need to be VERY careful about visiting there as the Police Academy is only a couple of hundred metres away, and the dog squad have been known to go there at night.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JacksonJeremiah

Very interested in checking this tunnel out, tunneling is a hobby and a passion of mine.
I looked at your provided photos of the enterance, do you by chance have any pictures inside it?
I dont care for getting my hands dirty but wanting to bring a friend they will likely want to see how long the tiny enterance is and what it looks like inside.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ravendjinn

G,day mate. figured i would drop in and add some FACTS. The tunnel system under the holden plant at Elizabeth is of two levels that i have seen. observed them when holdens were digging their 3 storey deep hole to fill with cement for the stamping presses for the VE holden. have seen photos of navy gun barrels stored under the holden plant. holden also used to store car bodies in parts of the tunnel system.
one entrance was in the body shop north western corner by the passage to final assembly.
tunnels run between dsto, the RAAF base and holdens. and go back to michells on main north road salisbury.
cannot confirm that tunnels extend back into Adelaide passing under river torrens, but have been told that they do. the old PMG/telecom/telstra phone exchange building in waymouth street had a complex under the sub basement built as a nuclear shelter.
Woodside army camp had an underground storage room in the 3RAR lines holding war stocks.
Gawler, tunnels now growing mushrooms once held munitions for the airforce. when the last rework of the bypass was carried out they located the lost underground RAAF hospital. it is now filled in. note. there were a group of approx 5 airstrips between gawler and mallala during ww2. training pilots. at end of war all aussie mustang pilots were trained there and prob was part of the empire training scheme as well.
There is a tunnel at army HQ canberra passing from army to navy buildings. if you go look at the statue of the eagle on the dome over looking the large open area the tunnel passes underneath you.
back in the late 70's the police out at richmond NSW. got sick of the kids they were chasing pulling a vanishing act. one copper put the effort into a walk through the scrub area and found where the kids vanished to. RAAF world war 2 underground control centre with a map of the world showing the location of all RAAF units. the RAAF had forgotten about it. port pirie, mildura, streakey bay, out williamstown way behind gawler. i spent a lot time in the RSL'S talking to old diggers when i was a young digger. oh and bunkers between middle beach and proof range and up in the hummocks behind port wakefield. enjoy people.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ravendjinn

G,day again. hmm looks like there are enough South Aussies on ATS to call a branch meeting and have a get together at a pub

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Its likely that the city was created by the reptilians long before humans, settleing it but then abandoning it for whatever reasons later on in history. I believe they also have secret tunnels that connect these cities, and that were used to be inhabited and maintained by the reptilians not too long ago

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchangelOfCool

Havnt had a chance to read through all the comments yet, so I apologize if this has been brought up already. But as memory serves me, wasn't this the same place where the body of the Somerton Man was found in the 40s?
edit on 18-1-2014 by LucidFusion because: Typo

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I live in Adelaide and would love to see these. The thing about Adelaide is that Col Light has designed it based on the layout of the Etruscan Haruspex Liver that they used to take auguries. I am organizing a wordpress site of my own and will hopefully have it up before the new year. Our Third Largest City Whyalla is shaped perfectly like a medical diagram of a human liver, compare them and you will see it. The District of Columbia is almost exactly the same shape as South Australia, just tilt a picture of it @ 45 degrees . Virgin Mary has D.C. in her arms. We have just found out that we are the wealthiest state in the world now. I believe that the oil was known about for more than a century, that the official story about porous rock oil is a convenient lie or half truth at best, and that there is an immense lake of oil. They (American military) will use the state of the Middle East (when it is time) to step in with mandate from D.C. to get the precious "Spice of arrakis" for the vital war effort to kill the latest Antichrist. We will be looking @ in this scenario upwards of twenty thousand American families coming over here and many Sailors.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sacripant

G,day mate not really with you on some of your jul2014 post.
but, i can tell you that the yanks found oil down the coorong before ww2. and capped if.
i have seen an old newpaper clipping of it. mother had it. no idea what became of it
and yes having spoken to blokes in oil exploration they have found oil all over australia

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Knights
Tut tut....
Have been watching this thread in the hope it would develop/ pics evidence being posted. It's really disappointing to see such a 'story' go to waste!!

you tried to nick my avatar..........Bawaa

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4
Ageed it would be a shame to let this 'story' go to waste so i will add my 2 cents worth.While talking to a ''friend'' about the possibilty of a pandemic , either bird . swine or unknown i was informed that i was one of the lucky few to get first line vaccines,antivirals etc.Anyways i was informed there are 3 stockpiles of these drugs in South Australia.Now to keep on thread i was told one of these stockpiles or bunkers if you want is in the CBD of Adelaide.It is located under a building where no one could possibly expect such a thing .I was not told the building.I was also told that the bunker was larger by far than one would think.I have deliberately kept this a bit vague , the person involved i am not sure if they should have told me anything.Quite possibly not as i am repeating this here.I have my own thoughts as to where these places might be,well at least 2 of them . Sorry i cannot tell you more about my friend or their capacity at a state leval.Look forward to seeing if anyone can confirm .Cheers

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Redundant.

I saw how old this thread was
edit on 12-7-2014 by RifRAAF because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF
Redundant.

I saw how old this thread was

G,day mate.
your on the mat
your grounded hand in your helmet

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch62
a reply to: rigel4

Ageed it would be a shame to let this 'story' go to waste so i will add my 2 cents worth.While talking to a ''friend'' about the possibilty of a pandemic , either bird . swine or unknown i was informed that i was one of the lucky few to get first line vaccines,antivirals etc.Anyways i was informed there are 3 stockpiles of these drugs in South Australia.Now to keep on thread i was told one of these stockpiles or bunkers if you want is in the CBD of Adelaide.It is located under a building where no one could possibly expect such a thing .I was not told the building.I was also told that the bunker was larger by far than one would think.I have deliberately kept this a bit vague , the person involved i am not sure if they should have told me anything.Quite possibly not as i am repeating this here.I have my own thoughts as to where these places might be,well at least 2 of them . Sorry i cannot tell you more about my friend or their capacity at a state leval.Look forward to seeing if anyone can confirm .Cheers

G,day mate
let me guess
under the state admin bldg.

surely not in the sub basement of RAH as they have a radiation leak down there
oh bother i dont think we are supposed to know that either
edit on 12-7-2014 by pronto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: touring
There are also tunnels at Fort Largs.

You need to be VERY careful about visiting there as the Police Academy is only a couple of hundred metres away, and the dog squad have been known to go there at night.

G,day mate
found out as a young soldier when working with a (sniffer) bloke and his tracker dog that pepper is the go you have 24hrs

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchangelOfCool

well there is an underground city started by opal miners to avoid the heat of the desert but it has shops and homes built underground maybe this somehow got mixed into the rumors.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pronto No, this is as much/more than Saudi Arabia, we are stinkin Jim! And Adelaide truly is Modeled on a divinatory liver, I have compelling evidence. I would like to discuss this with an expert on the Etruscan bronzes, I have a pdf , hope to have my own wordpress coming soon as Adelaide deserves to see this. As far as I have been able to ascertain there is no tunnel system per se, like from Parliament to the Freemasons or the Freemasons to the Childrens hospital (their shriners not miners after all, ha ha) We may cross paths again on another thread. Sacripant

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hmmm. Radiation leak huh.Would kind of make that a dumb place to put the potential savoir of humanity.But really.You would need a few things.First of all a basement.That narrows it down to every building in the CBD. So does reliable electricity,communications ,water and a host of other things.What would set the location apart would be access.Talking underground car park or next to a car park.Also thinking refrigeration or at the very least air-conditioning.Built or rebuilt or upgraded in the last 20-30 years.Maybe even a car park itself. Just thinking is all.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch62

G,day Hutch
good thinking mate
there are several buildings with an interconnecting tunnel system on victoria square
that would fit your list
the coppers and the pollies use the buildings
good control point for tptb

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cynic

You gotta be American. Buy an atlas OK?

War is Gods way of teaching Americans geography ! We don't need no stinkin Atlas

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: pronto

Hey Pronto .Be interested to see where your guess is . And i guess that is all it is for anyone not in the know , myself included.I would throw my idea out there but wont because of a couple of reasons . #1.I am right .#2 .I am wrong. Maybe later . This was told to me while the good old west end truth juice was flowing.I was more interested in the process than locations.I was told the location of the proposed site for the field hospital in the event of a major event . I was told that there were 3 locations for the bunkers . I have one building that sticks in my mind for the Adelaide location . I am not sure why i think this building , but it came to me as soon as i saw this thread. Also thinking.The location probably only needs lift access . You could put a lot of antivirals into one lift . Off thread a bit.Isee your north of Adelaide. 2 locations in the country.I am guessing one north and west,the other south and east.Throw a couple of northern locations at you.Beetaloo Valley.Location of army munitions back in the day.Not real sure if it is active but you can see the locations of the bunkers on google eartH .The other is El Alamein near Pt Agusta .Active army base.Just saying is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join