It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden City Underneath Adelaide

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
El Alamein is nothing but a heap of tin sheds circa 1940s, nothing there. The old detention centre is closed too and nothing but run down and left to deteriorate into nothing. Stayed in the old cell blocks there a few times for work.

Apart from that there's nothing out at Cultana that is of interest, Woomera is where BAE and DSTO do all their testing.

I think BAE is (or was until recently) testing the new RAF (yes that's the UK) Taranis drone up there.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hello Everyone,
Just a quick question, the tunnel that is apparently on Gorge road next to Corkscrew road, is that tunnel still accessible?
I have followed the guide of going up Gorge then doing a u-turn at Corkscrew then it should be 10 meters back, but all I see is a giant concrete barrier, is that where it is supposed to be? (but sealed) or am I looking in the wrong place..

Here is a photo of what I mean.

postimg.org...

edit on 11-9-2014 by drayton95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have also found this a little past that 35 sign people were talking about..

goo.gl...
Street view link
edit on 11-9-2014 by drayton95 because: Fixing link

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: drayton95

Someone should climb in the hole, its Australia so nothing can go wrong.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Adders

good find

mainly in the cbd area...the tunnels are extensive

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Heading there in about an hour to be honest

We found this..
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Here's a video of someone going into that tunnel on Gorge Rd.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
You still down there Drayton ???

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: drayton95
Hello Everyone,
Just a quick question, the tunnel that is apparently on Gorge road next to Corkscrew road, is that tunnel still accessible?
I have followed the guide of going up Gorge then doing a u-turn at Corkscrew then it should be 10 meters back, but all I see is a giant concrete barrier, is that where it is supposed to be? (but sealed) or am I looking in the wrong place..

Here is a photo of what I mean.

postimg.org...

The barrier on the right hand side is a retaining wall to keep the dirt, debris, etc from spilling onto the road.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
My sister used to believe that almost every Australian city has a secret Brotherhood of 'Mole People' living in tunnels beneath them, secretly controlling everything. She got VERY agitated if you ever mentioned the Mole People, since the person who had told her about them had also said that they secretly watch everything and kill all who know about them.

...Yep, she's a pretty damn gullible g...

Just a second, there's someone at the door.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
These tunnels are throughout the city I'm not certain about the hills region but I know for a fact that there are tunnels under the RAH which have led to the police station at one time as well as to the port. However trying to tour these tunnels is out of the question as they have not been maintained and the government really doesn't want them known about for "security" reasons.

The tunnels operating between the police station RAH and the port were used in the cities hayday to transport criminals and the deceased without any danger to the public. reply to: mashy69

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: direwolf82
These tunnels are throughout the city I'm not certain about the hills region but I know for a fact that there are tunnels under the RAH which have led to the police station at one time as well as to the port. However trying to tour these tunnels is out of the question as they have not been maintained and the government really doesn't want them known about for "security" reasons.

The tunnels operating between the police station RAH and the port were used in the cities hayday to transport criminals and the deceased without any danger to the public. reply to: mashy69

Yes, the government(which one, Liberal or Labor, state or federal, or the imaginary one?) doesn't want people to know about them for "security" reasons, because disused tunnels that are sealed off pose such a great risk.
Yet, somehow, a few people on ATS with no proof or evidence to back up their claims, continue to claim that there is extensive underground tunnels beneath the city.

There is not an extensive network of tunnels under the city. There is tunnels, some connecting certain buildings, that were used a long, long time ago.

They are no longer used.

There was organized tours that people could go on. And you claim they are "secret".
There is no security risk. Because if someone wanted to carry out an attack on a hospital or parliament or the governors house they could simply walk right in to the first two, or drive a vehicle through the front gates of the govenors house or even scale the wall that surrounds the property.
How easy is it? There's minimal security on these sites.
By the time STAR group arrives there'd be several dead people. The question is WHY would someone do it. There's no plausible reason to do it on such low profile insignificant targets.

A tunnel from RAH to Port Adelaide? Are you serious?
Starting at the Light House and up Commercial Road, Port Road, and North Tce to the front of the RAH that is just over 14km.
A direct line from the Light House to the same point at the front of the RAH is just under 13km.

Now tell us, when was this alleged tunnel built?
Who built it?
Why was it built? What was it used for.
Naturally you should provide links to trustworthy and reliable sites.
Preferably there would be official documents provided.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

Naturally you should provide links to trustworthy and reliable sites.
Preferably there would be official documents provided.

I posted earlier about an underground bunker that stockpiles vaccines etc . I believe it to be in the cbd . As for proof , well you only have my word . I will not put people in . Photos or it did not happen . I guess it didnt happen .

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JacksonJeremiah

Hey, did you find the spot you were looking for?? Don't suppose you could direct me how to find it?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidFusion

www.adelaidenow.com.au... -fnn823zc-1226941307664

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link