It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<My Near Death Experience and Ascent to Heaven>

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
What were you like before as opposed to now?

Certainly before this experience I had faith but there was always this whisper of a voice that questioned my belief. That voice has been permanently silenced. I don’t look at life in the same way. I want to live my life in the service of God, I want to live my life in the service of God, I want to live my life in the service of God. I can't say it enough. Daily I prey that he will use me in whatever way he wishes where as before I wanted to live life in the way that I wanted.

God is no longer 100% faith to me now as it doesn’t take much faith to believe if you have stood before him and bathed in his light just outside heaven.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Oh, Kinglizard, do not worry about finding strength--it will be given to you, you will know your plan because you will be given strength. Believe this, the doors will be opened. Now, this is funny, what I was called to do I at one time said I would never do, really, it was the farthest thing in my mind but now it is the closest thing in my heart. Oh, did I say it was an easy path, no, but the path was made easy for me. You are blessed!

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
I was hoping to hear more about the city, what things you'd seen there, other thoughts and feelings. Other communication?

When I was floating outside the “city” I could only see maybe 200 inside. I didn’t see any people or clouds; the wall didn’t really seem like some defensive wall as there were places where it was low to the ground. I almost got the feeling in some areas that it was stacks of gold objects.

The only communication was when God said “You may stay or you may return”. It was like he spoke directly to my mind. That was after I was floating just outside the “city” for awhile. No communication on the way up or after I made my decision to return.

Originally posted by saint4GodIf it helps, this verifies with a vision of the place someone in my family shared with me. In addition, she'd mentioned in the city you'd described were jewels inlaid in the gold. Had you noticed anything to the effect?

No kidding, that is truly exciting. I would like to hear about the vision if you feel comfortable sharing the story.

The only objects I saw in the “city” were the gold pillars and the platters sitting on top. They were 100’s of feet away so I couldn’t really tell if they were jewel encrusted though it really wouldn’t have surprised me if they were as everything was so ornate and rich.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It’s difficult to Photoshop what I saw on my ascent to heaven but this is close. The ornate gold curtain was much more beautiful, like it was carved and the light really came to life when it came through the openings. Also it felt more open and bright.

www.abovetopsecret.com..." border=0>

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Awasome kinglizard,i have seen His Light, an expirence i`ll never forget when i called on Him some 25 years ago,which was blindingly bright and from the dark that was the most part of my life is more than likely the reason it seemed so intense.

For a long time afterwards i looked forward to the afterlife not fearing death or the unknown,now for numerous reasons i`m not so reassured,knowing i have failed God on numerous occasions,yet i hope to get to Heaven though i think i`ll be scubbing the toilets but i`ll be happy with that.

I look forward to seeing and feeling what you did,i`m off to lift some tele`s

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
gps777, we all fall short brother. Just put your faith in God my friend and one day you will enter the lords kingdom, no doubt about it.

I hope one day you share your story with the board.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
God is no longer 100% faith to me now as it doesn’t take much faith to believe if you have stood before him and bathed in his light just outside heaven.

Faith alone is difficult at times, but I think God gives us little bits of inspiration here and there. My grandfather died from a heart surgery complication. A couple of min before he quit breathing he started smiling ear to ear. His pastor and the doctor said they had never seen anything like that. He looked like he couldn't have been happier. Your story gives me a glimpse of what he may have seen. What ever it was must have been fantastic.

Thanks for sharing your story.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Wow dbates, I have a feeling God was holding your grandfathers hand at that time…feeling unending love and complete and total peace. It’s such a beautiful thing I start to tear up when I think too much about it.

Physical Death = Everlasting Life and Pure Love from out Creator

I almost hate to say it but I can’t wait until I experience it again.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I wish I could thank you personally for your story.

Its something Im not going to forget for a long time and is already helping me with a personal struggle of mine.

Thanks Lizard

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
PlausibleDeniability,

I can’t tell you how pleased I am to hear my experience may be helping you. I sure think I was right in thinking part of the reason for my return is so that I could share this story.

Three things I can personally confirm:

1) There is a God

2) Life continues after death

3) There is a heaven

4) God loves all his children equally with every ounce of his being and gives them all the same opportunity to be with him.

I know number four is true because I have been a terrible sinner at times in my life. We are all sinners and yet he will welcome you to heaven if you have a little faith and accept him into your heart. What love…

Peace my brothers and sisters….

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I wish I could visit hell the way you visited heaven

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this amazing story.

Ive been having a little trouble lately and reading this picked up my spirits.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'm wondering if you heard anything while you were there. My grandfather had an experience similar to yours and he said the music was so beautiful that he couldn't describe it. I have also heard what I believe to be heavenly music possibly from angels.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Dulcimer, I’m so happy that you received something positive from this. I only hope that it continues to bless you.

ChristyZ, everything I experienced on my ascent to heaven was in complete silence. The only thing that I heard was the voice of God when I reached heaven.

Your grandfather’s ascent sounds so beautiful. Nothing touches me more than music (specifically classical).

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
yeeeaaaaa,, so reptilians can go to heaven : ) Ok I was making a asumption based on your name but still, what ifffff?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Three things I can personally confirm:

1) There is a God

2) Life continues after death

3) There is a heaven

Perhaps just this simple witness is the foundation of your service--after all, what better news is there and what better witness than an 'eye-witness?'

And being on this board will certainly allow your story to be heard by many who might never hear of such positive confirmation regarding God!

4) God loves all his children equally with every ounce of his being and gives them all the same opportunity to be with him.

I know number four is true because I have been a terrible sinner at times in my life.

You know, that, too, is exactly how I came to realize that God is far more generous and merciful and all-forgiving than we give Him credit for--because when He made an appearance in my life, I realized the true meaning of not being anyone special as well as the deepest implications of 'divine grace.' I try to convey, at every opportunity, that God is love, limitless and pure, and that we are all regarded equally beloved.

And that is why we are to 'be perfect, as your Father in heaven is perfect,' and love one another without prejudice or preference.

What love…

Indescribable!

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   

gps777, we all fall short brother. Just put your faith in God my friend and one day you will enter the lords kingdom, no doubt about it.

Thanks for the simplicity and reassurance KingLizard very much appreciated

I hope one day you share your story with the board.

Here it is in brief,4 posts down.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
To all of you here...I was reminded of these scriptures:

And he said unto his disciples: Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, and believe in me. In my fathers house are many mansions. If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go to prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you even unto myself that where I am, there may ye be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

And after that he went forth and saw a publican named Levi, sitting at the receipt of custom, and said unto him: follow me. And he left all, rose up, and followed him. And that same Levi made him a great feast at home in his own house. And there was a great company of publicans and of other that sat at meat with him. And the Scribes and Pharisees murmured against his disciples saying: Why eat ye and drink ye with publicans and sinners? Jesus answered and said unto them: They that are whole need not of the physician: but they that are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Look, See:

After this I looked, and behold a door was open in heaven, and the first voice which I heard, was as it were of a trumpet talking with me which said: come up hither, and I will show thee things which must be fulfilled here after. And immediately I was in the spirit: And behold a seat was put in heaven, and one sat on the seat. And he that sat, was to look upon, like unto a jasper stone and a sardine stone: And there was a rainbow about the seat, in sight like to an emerald. And about the seat were twenty four seats. And upon the seats twenty four elders sitting, clothed in white raiment, and had on their heads crowns of gold.

And out of the seat proceeded lightnings, and thunderings, and voices, and there were seven lamps of fire, burning before the seat, which are the seven spirits of God. And before the seat there was a sea of glass like unto crystal, and in the midst of the seat, and round about the seat were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. And the first beast was like a lion, the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. And the four beasts had each one of them six wings about him, and they were full of eyes with in. And they had no rest day neither night saying: Holy, holy, holy, Lord God almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

And when those beasts gave glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the seat, which liveth for ever and ever: the twenty four elders fell down before him that sat on the throne, and worshipped him that liveth for ever, and cast their crowns before the throne saying: thou art worthy Lord to receive glory and honour, and power, for thou hast created all things, and for thy wills sake they are, and were created.

There is no God like unto our God...holy holy holy Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. Amen

God Bless

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
And being on this board will certainly allow your story to be heard by many who might never hear of such positive confirmation regarding God!

queenannie38, That’s a great point. I kinda think maybe my joining ATS was part of the plan. People that know me on this board know that I am not one to stretch the truth or lie. Thank you for your comments.

gps777, thank you for directing me to your story. God has blessed you friend.

DearWife, thanks for taking the time to post Gods word in this thread.

God bless you all....

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

he will welcome you to heaven if you have a little faith
and accept him into your heart.

This is helpful. I was going to ask you about this ....
What do you think it takes to 'make it'??

I know He is there. I know He is in charge.
I don't fight Him on things. I don't understand
why He lets certain things happen, but most
of the time I figure He's in charge so I am
okay with things. But sometimes ...

... my mind isn't on Him....
... I get upset with stuff and don't pray...
... I get upset with people...
... I don't follow the two greater commandments - love God with
my whole heart soul mind and strength and love my neighbor.
... I know I could do better.
... etc. etc. etc.

I just wonder (A LOT!!) if I'm going to 'make it'.
I know you can't tell me if I am going to ... but if you could tell
me if you have fallen short and yet still 'made it' that would be
giving me some peace. Or haven't you really fallen short??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join