It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base South Entrance Found!?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Text RedLOL THIS IS PRETTY FUNNY FIRST OFF YOU CANNOT HIKE ALL OVER THE MESA BECAUSE IT IS ON INDIAN LAND AND TO DO SO WOULD BRING SWIFT TRIBAL JUSTICE DOWN ON YOUR BUTT!!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
this is so #ing stupid....your not going to find a base out in the middle of the desert you dumb #s. piss on you and your little faggot group.......# ALL YOU MOTHER #ERS !!!!!!!! oh by the way they'll kill you if you find it. Is it really worth finding, i mean you wont live long enough to telll about it and if you do you'll still die.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hi guys, I've got over a dozen "WTF" placemarks around the area with Google Earth - can some one tell me what these are, 37 26 13.52n 116 48 37.52w
I think they are radar domes but there is usually a hut or something nearby for collating and collecting data - No Hut. There is something to the North West, looks like a compound with perimeter posts on each corner, also if you zoom out you will find a strange airstrip to the west. Why an airstrip there when there is another one to the south just a spit away. Also check out the Jets in both air strips - looks like a pretty busy place. There seems to be to many questions and not enough answers for my liking.
Hump

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Dulce is such nonsense it's incredible. Anything approaching what is claimed to be going on there would not be in some nowhere town where people can freely walk all over the top of it. Something of that magnitude would be in the Nevada Test Site complex where everything is off limits not just area 51. If I were the government and had this bio/genetics ultra secret lab where we work alongside aliens from planet snoopy poop I would not let people freely walk all over my secret base and look for entrances. That is my secret base don' t FU@K with my thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hump01
Hi guys, I've got over a dozen "WTF" placemarks around the area with Google Earth - can some one tell me what these are, 37 26 13.52n 116 48 37.52w
I think they are radar domes but there is usually a hut or something nearby for collating and collecting data - No Hut. There is something to the North West, looks like a compound with perimeter posts on each corner, also if you zoom out you will find a strange airstrip to the west. Why an airstrip there when there is another one to the south just a spit away. Also check out the Jets in both air strips - looks like a pretty busy place. There seems to be to many questions and not enough answers for my liking.
Hump

At about 9 feet across, and in a bombing range... and appearing to look like the craters on the other side of the range, I'm gonna state that I think they are bomb craters.

The light source is from the south, as can be witnessed by the structure mock-ups in the vally nearby.

37°26'3.63"N 116°51'49.41"W - the other craters

37°25'55.29"N 116°51'3.74"W - Aircraft and structure mock-ups.

30°33'53.87"N 85°55'17.64"W - A bona fide Nexrad Radome, 40 ft across. (driven past it several times)

32°41'23.48"N 117°14'46.66"W - An unidentified 20 ft Radome at Pt Loma.

As for the Jets... they look in size to be about the same size as the ones up in Alaska. (roughly half the size of a real fighter)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The results of that thread... probably targets.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I agree with other posts in other areas by skeptics.

As a christian, I no longer believe that Dulce base's claims of aliens and butchered and imprisoned children and adults, and body parts are in the Seventh level of the base.

I do not believe in the Dulce Papers' claims.

I want real proof also. I read somewhere on this site on another forum, where there was discussion about the Dulce Base alien events. And there was a discussion about unbelief.

I am trying to respond to that area.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
A few years ago I was biking through the Dulce area and I stopped and talked to this dude on the side of the road, hitch-hiking, who looked like he had been to hell and back. I was like, hey dude you look like you saw a lot of $H!+. He had thick, black plastic framed glasses that were all scratched and a conservative, yet laid back haircut. Also had a beard like you see a lot of specops guys sport.

What made him stand out was this suit he was wearing.. it was bright orange, covered with blood stains, and this weird looking gooey stuff... he told me he was at a Halloween party but some guy called him a nerd so he lost it nd a huge fight broke out and that's why he looked all jacked up. Asked him why he was carrying a crowbar in the desert and he just looked at me with this glare like I've never seen. Then he just slapped his hand with it a few times, gripping it reassuringly and said "Son one of these might save your life one day," and walked off resting it over his shoulder, it was sooo weird. He was very soft-spoken, actually it was hard to get him to say anything. But it was one of those encounters you don't ever forget.

[edit on 26-10-2009 by Well]

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by allMIGHTY

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
How is cell reception down there? Even if it's not that good, someone could easily rig a PC setup with an aircard and/or antenna and do a live videocast.

So, if you find something, it'd be documented regardless of what happens to you. Take one for the team

my advice would be to follow your gut. If something doesn't look right, check it out

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Well

Can we have this post extracted? It's a gentle trolling effort using the protagonist and story elements of the video game Half Life. Sorry if I sound like a stick in the mud, but your image-board efforts are not encouraged, I would imagine, by anyone using this forum and this particular thread.

Back on topic; if there is indeed a Dulce base, the entrance would not be visible to satellite technology, and more than likely would be nowhere near the vicinity of the actual base.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
People cannot say, that there is no base, because people go hiking there and so on...
IT IS A SECRET BASE..for crying out loud, it wouldn't be secret if the entrance is out in the open, or if people go around fishing and hiking, wouldn't it... it defeats the purpose. I am pretty, entrances for that base are not even close to the DULCE area though.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaimaison
I think thats pretty good, im just curious how they get so many people in and out of it, or if people are living there perminately

JANET TYPE subterainian trains

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by allMIGHTY

God, i thought the guy had been on the ground in the area and found an entrance, I mean physically found it, not on a damned google earth map or whatever. Get a life!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
honestly if places like this exist people probably just get teleported there

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ok, Ill bite on this one:

Just south of El Vado lake, along the canyon snaking south of the lake, there are a couple formations similar to the drawing made by this poster(who for some reason was banned from ATS). Coordinates are:
36°33'45.10"N 106°43'16.78"W

Anybody care to comment?

Originally posted by GSA
An entrance to the underground base. I'll draw you a drawing if you like.

Theres a river running through a medium canyon, stay on the river till you get to a place thats almost formed an ox bow lake (Almost, not fully formed yet.) On the left will be a sandy stretch of beach with a 100 foot wide opening into a cayon off shoot. The canyon goes up into the red wood trees quite steeply, but just as you get half way up it flattens into a large 500 feet across and about 1000 feet deep area in between the continuing tree line. Ill draw a drawing of it for you all, as i would love to find this place on satellite imagery - The way in and out is vertical take off craft ie helicopter - but be aware that this is not the main entrance to the underground base, but a special access area for rapid deployment troops and medical evacuations. The main entrance is far too far away and is reached by under ground road system. The trucks and cars are all electric to prevent poisoning from exhaust fumes.

Ill draw the picture and link it for you.

I hope this helps.

heres what your looking for.

img164.imageshack.us...

[edit on 18/7/06 by GSA]

[edit on 18/7/06 by GSA]

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lansa

Ok, Ill bite on this one:

Just south of El Vado lake, along the canyon snaking south of the lake, there are a couple formations similar to the drawing made by this poster(who for some reason was banned from ATS). Coordinates are:
36°33'45.10"N 106°43'16.78"W

Anybody care to comment?

Originally posted by GSA
An entrance to the underground base. I'll draw you a drawing if you like.

Theres a river running through a medium canyon, stay on the river till you get to a place thats almost formed an ox bow lake (Almost, not fully formed yet.) On the left will be a sandy stretch of beach with a 100 foot wide opening into a cayon off shoot. The canyon goes up into the red wood trees quite steeply, but just as you get half way up it flattens into a large 500 feet across and about 1000 feet deep area in between the continuing tree line. Ill draw a drawing of it for you all, as i would love to find this place on satellite imagery - The way in and out is vertical take off craft ie helicopter - but be aware that this is not the main entrance to the underground base, but a special access area for rapid deployment troops and medical evacuations. The main entrance is far too far away and is reached by under ground road system. The trucks and cars are all electric to prevent poisoning from exhaust fumes.

Ill draw the picture and link it for you.

I hope this helps.

heres what your looking for.

img164.imageshack.us...

[edit on 18/7/06 by GSA]

[edit on 18/7/06 by GSA]

It is a boat launch area.......lol thats all it is

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

edit on 12/9/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

edit on 12/9/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Wow. Good work. It would appear that there is definitely something there, possibly an entrance. Now all we need is someone from ATS to trundle up to the place and check it out, ignoring the possibilities of getting shot or dragged underground for bio-genetic manipulation. Yay.

To OP: Definitely looks like you have something there, good work.

Who's got gas money, let's take a road trip.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join