It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.X: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I just stumbled across the answer to my burning question in the thread from Hell. Thanks, SO, for the explanation.

I have a headache...

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

PODcast: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax? (reply 16)
I which Bill gets mail and Serpo jumps the shark.

length: 10:41
file: atsxpod_1399.mp3
size: 1879k
feed:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

PODcast: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax? (reply 17)
Serpo. SERPO! Majic ringside in the Val vs Bill bout of the century.

length: 08:19
file: atsxpod_1400.mp3
size: 1463k
feed:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
God I struggled through that movie!!!

ROFLMAO

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Several times in this saga, I have done my research and posted my findings (feeling all proud and ahead of the game) only to find that you, or someone else has already found the same thing and posted it the day before!

Well, at least I know that the same conclusions are being reached through at least 2 or 3 different channels.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

PODcast: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax? (reply 18)
Has serpo been hijacked? By whom? What Bill Ryan knows can answer that question.

length: 12:40
file: atsxpod_1401.mp3
size: 2227k
feed:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Abnormalized

Oops! I forgot to normalize the volume on that last babblecast, so it's way too quiet (even for me).

Sorry 'bout that!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Precedential Citations

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Several times in this saga, I have done my research and posted my findings (feeling all proud and ahead of the game) only to find that you, or someone else has already found the same thing and posted it the day before!

Same thing's been happening to me.

This story moves so fast that now I'm just trying to keep up with what other members are posting and doing what I can to distill it down to a babblecast.

Doing all this on the fly and trying to make it worth listening to is quite a learning experience. I feel like an Edward R. Murrow wannabe.

But hey, learn by doing. If nothing else, this is a freakin' blast to cover.

Kawabunga!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm glad you're doing the 'babblecasts' on it. I don't know how many listeners you have but I love it! Babble On! (Babylon -
)

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

PODcast: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax? (reply 19)
Majic reports on pages 218-219 of the Project Serpo monster thread.

In which Valhall clarifies strong evidence that Bill Ryan has not been entirely honest about the sources of his information. Looks like the jig may be up for our dear Mr. Ryan. Can he explain away the disturbing discrepancies Valhall is pointed out? Your move, Mr. Ryan.

length: 10:51
file: atsxpod_1402.mp3
size: 1908k
feed:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

PODcast: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax? (reply 20)
The Serpo inquiry is a a crucial nexus. Troubling inconsistencies in Bill's story have surfaced -- or have they? Could this be a misunderstanding? Only Bill Ryan knows for sure. Bill, what comes next is up to you.

length: 05:01
file: atsxpod_1403.mp3
size: 883k
feed:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Doing What Comes Naturally

I'm glad you're doing the 'babblecasts' on it. I don't know how many listeners you have but I love it! Babble On! (Babylon -
)

On the one hand, I feel like such a tool just jabbering away about all this.

On the other hand, I'm just using what God gave me.

A big mouth.

And who knows? Maybe this sort of "metacommentary" can help get to the bottom of Serpo.

If nothing else, it's another experiment to see how podcasts can complement our awesome text forums.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   

PODcast: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax? (reply 21)
Majic calls for the continued participation by Bill Ryan in the discussion of Serpo and a commitment to putting the mission above the messenger. Let's talk!

length: 05:29
file: atsxpod_1405.mp3
size: 965k
feed:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

PODcast: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax? (reply 22)
As The Serpo Turns continues. Is Bill sincere? Will he speak again on ATS? Does Anonymous have an Evil Twin? Who shot J.R.? Majic's views as of Page 232 of the Humongous Serpo Thread.

length: 07:06
file: atsxpod_1406.mp3
size: 1249k
feed:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

PODcast: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax? (reply 23)
Valhall speaks out semi-privately in the RATS forum and lays out a compelling case. Meanwhile, Victor Martinez, who runs the mailing list where Anonymous 1 first surfaced, comes out as an unlikely hero of the story. And a lot (surprise!) of commentary on Serpo, of course.

length: 09:44
file: atsxpod_1407.mp3
size: 1712k
feed:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

PODcast: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax? (reply 24)
In which our intrepid Reporter Majic goes off it, driven to madness by the ravages of Serpiosis.

length: 06:53
file: atscpod_1408.mp3
size: 1212k
feed:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   

PODcast: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax? (reply 25)
On Page 236, Majic sez: Until such time as Bill Ryan sees fit to honestly and thoroughly explain the glaring discrepancies in his testimony, he has disqualified himself as a credible spokesman for the Project Serpo disclosure.

length: 08:29
file: atsxpod_1409.mp3
size: 1494k
feed:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well?

Where's the next (and final?) installment? We're 'all' waiting with bated breath.

I can't say "Serpo" now without hearing the clown-like carnie version on your PODcast. Serpo, Serpo, Serpo! Step right up, ladies and gentlemen!

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

PODcast: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax? (reply 26)
Majic babbles on (alas, Babylon!) about the phenomenon of stories becoming the subjects of themselves, RATS, stalking Bill Ryan, UFO conferences, UFO community self-infatuation, "board wars" involving Bill, how to get banned, Bill's forum life outside ATS, complaining about ATS.

length: 09:14
file: atsxpod_1410.mp3
size: 1625k
feed:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Taking The Bate

Where's the next (and final?) installment? We're 'all' waiting with bated breath.

Next installment: always just minutes away.

Final installment: I may need to seek professional help to kick the Serpo habit. No, not really, I can quit anytime. Just one more podcast. Just one more. No, I don't need to. But why not? Well, just a little podcast. For later. No. Yes. No. Serpo!

Serpo, Serpo! SERPO!!!

I can't say "Serpo" now without hearing the clown-like carnie version on your PODcast. Serpo, Serpo, Serpo! Step right up, ladies and gentlemen!

I blame SkepticOverlord – he kept doing that in his podcast and thereby infected me with the Serpo engram.

And now I must spread it (Serpo!) because it's kind of like lycanthropy: if a serpian bites you, you become a serpian.

Now that I'm infected with serpiasis, I must stagger around ponderously in the night, seeking unsuspecting victims on which to prey (Serpo!).

As a serpian, I must feed off the evidence of the living.

Because there sure ain't no evidence on Serpo.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join