It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.X: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

PODcast: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax? (reply 27)
Games people play. Majic pontificates on "The Trial" of Bill Ryan, Scientology, and how we might all be unwitting participants in a Scientology-related game.

length: 13:38
file: atsxpod_1412.mp3
size: 2398k
feed:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Squawker's Note

At time index 3:15 of my latest podcast, I say "Shout out, Shawnna!"

Not "Shut up, Shawnna!"

Sorry for any confusion.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Funny Stuff. Maybe I will have the B***s to try my own Pod Cast soon.

You do really have a radio like voice.

BTW..It did sound like "Shut Up"...We will have to investigate this

Originally posted by Majic

PODcast: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax? (reply 27)
Games people play. Majic pontificates on "The Trial" of Bill Ryan, Scientology, and how we might all be unwitting participants in a Scientology-related game.

length: 13:38
file: atsxpod_1412.mp3
size: 2398k
feed:

[edit on 8-2-2006 by sandman658]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

PODcast: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax? (reply 28)
Then one day on the Internet, Bill Ryan showed the way
The Serpians took our soldiers home, to see how their kids play
In the Serpo

And they post with pride.

Serporail!

length: 12:19
file: atsxpod_1414.mp3
size: 2166k
feed:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Podcaster Majic

Originally posted by sandman658
Funny Stuff. Maybe I will have the B***s to try my own Pod Cast soon.

You do really have a radio like voice.

BTW..It did sound like "Shut Up"...We will have to investigate this

Hey, definitely go for it on the podcasting -- 2500 points a shot, baby!

And yeah, I obviously love the sound of my own voice (and broadcasting runs in my family).

As for the "Shawnna Incident", I could only hope to enjoy the kind of scrutiny of my podcasts that Bill Ryan gets for his posts.

On the other hand... naaaaaaw.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

PODcast: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax? (reply 29)
Traditional high-babble Majic ramblecast recorded as of Page 249 of The Serpo Monster Thread. Includes thoughts on Serpo addiction, Bill Ryan as a receiver of wareZ, the (mis)handling of the "Ebenobject" and the questions around it, the drama of "board wars", misunderstanding the reasons for ATS staff policies, and just general lunatic digressions guaranteed to transform your unsuspecting brain into a pulsating, quivering mass of jello.

length: 14:36
file: atsxpod_1415.mp3
size: 2569k
feed:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   

PODcast: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax? (reply 30)
fingapointa does a Serpo megamix. Featuring vocals by Majic, Bill Ryan, Springer and S.O.

length: 02:38
file: atsxpod_1418.mp3
size: 2517k
feed:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Good job Finga! Loved the laughing in the end!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thanks BH, sorry I couldn't work your voice in there somewhere. I just posted in the monster for the first time. Yipes!!
I kept thinking of the 80's rock opera version of War of the Worlds when I was making the song. That, and tin foil and stencils. . .

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Finga, that...WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!

50,000 ATS POINTS for Fingapointer.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
That was awesome!

in the serpo in the serpooooh

ROFLMAO!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

PODcast: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax? (reply 31)
Majic delivers a eulogy for the Monster Serpo Thread, considers the reasoning behind the decision, Old Yeller, whether or not members should trust the ATS staff, the State of the Serpo today, the Serporail, the need for Majic to check into a Serpo detox clinic and an apology to Pat Travers for stealing his bit. WARNING: Majic may not end up checking into a Serpo detox clinic.

length: 07:38
file: atsxpod_1423.mp3
size: 1343k
feed:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hell Yeah!

Originally posted by Springer
50,000 ATS POINTS for Fingapointer.

Right on!

fingapointa managed to capture the essence of the insanity in one nice, tight little package that easily fits in a pocket or codpiece.

Gotta admire that!

And oh my, just who is that incredibly talented (and strikingly handsome) singer he signed up for that?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Wow! Thanks guys
I'm sorry I can't reveal the identity of the mystery master singing voice.
You understand, right. . .

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I'm just a lowly textophile, but can I just remind everyone that Serpo is not the only thing under the Sun in the realm of Aliens and UFOs.

Why not any podcasts about NASA ?

Or the Pro-UFO reality UFO Files on History channel?

Seriously your podcasts rock! But only the one topic doesn't do the UFO community here justice!

Especially when Serpo looks and feels so Hoaxy , and the UFO community here at ATS has gone a long way towards presenting the evidence for UFO reality before Serpo ever appeared on the Net.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Im really bothered about all these hoaxes.Especially in the order they came in.Nancy in 2002,2003,John titor in 2004`,and serpo in late 2005,nearly right after john titors predictions proven wrong.

You know i get the feeling all this is connected.All these people who made these hoaxes all know eachother.And the fact that they keep targeting us.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackSt33L
And the fact that they keep targeting us.

In my opinion, they target ATS because it's the toughest proving ground out there. If you want your hoax to fly in the real world, it has to get by ATS.

And none can survive the critical thinkers here!

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Majic ! Outstanding commentary on Serpo. I must admit that only today have I dipped into the actually thread, I prefer to listen than read

I'm now following thread that asks the important question for me and that is why ?

Why spend the effort and time to deceive ?

No doubt, there's a reason, and no doubt it's money

Loving the podcasts Majic

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Folks, From another anonymous site. Called Full Briefing Document, Threat to All terrestrial humanity. Take a look at this info on the Zeta Reticulans. The site is mentioned in the New World Order Forums. Here take a look at this. It relates to project Serpo very well...

2.1.2.4 Zeta Reticulans

1) The Zeta Reticuli Grays have an insect-based genetic system and are about 3.5 to 4.5 feet in height. They have no external genitalia. They are less aggressive toward humans than the other Gray species. These beings are from Zeta Reticuli in the Reticulum Constellation. These humanoids have very distinctive facial features with a turned-up nose and long slender neck.

2) The Reticulans appear to be a highly aware grouping of entities that function as a social memory complex. Individuality appears to exist, but is overshadowed by the group mind. The Reticulans are millions of years old as a species and have a weakened DNA structure as the result of conflicts that involved nuclear radiation. The Reticulans have relied on artificial reproduction or cloning and face extinction from incurable diseases. They are creating hybrid human-Reticulans capable of mating with humans.

3) The Reticulans are largely involved in scientific exobiological surveys as well as systemic geological observation and field studies. Their civilization appears to be totally dedicated to interstellar research and life analysis. The Network has been on Earth for the past 50 years.

4) The basic objectives of the Reticulans is to use nullification and domination to control the leaders of various targeted civilizations. They accomplish this by taking out the leaders and replacing them with entities they can control.

5) Military operations of the Reticulan species consist of colonization of unprotected civilizations for the purpose of setting up logistical supply depots, slave sources, acquisition of potential allies, and biological materials.

6) The process of conquering a planet involves location of beings that vibrate in resonance with their vibrational frequency. These located beings are then told that they are the Elite or Chosen Ones who will conquer or lead the human race and rule the world for their Gray masters.

7) Often the located beings are physically taken aboard a craft and given physical examinations, provided with implants, given accelerated data through inculcation methods that will help them serve the Grays. The function of the Elite is to decimate portions of its own race in an effort to reduce populations to manageable limits so the remainder can be easily controlled.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

PODcast: Project Serpo: Revelation Or Hoax? (reply 32)
Majic offers his rather unique perspective on Chickengate and bids farewell to Netchicken. Podcast correction - Brought to you on the Aliens and UFOs feed, not the Conspiracy feed.

length: 08:55
file: atsxpod_1542.mp3
size: 1570k
feed:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join