It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction To Astral Projection

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   

PODcast: Introduction To Astral Projection
Yarcofin notices a lack of paranormal topics in the podcasts and discusses one of his favourite topics.
(*NOW 50% Less monotone!
)

length: 05:27
file: atspodcast_355.mp3
size: 1278k
feed: ats

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Thanks Yarc!

I'll do a Podcast reply tommorow but right now it's time to astral project!

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Cool! Now for something completely different... Astral Projection is one of my favorite trance groups.

Hey, you ARE less monotone

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Lol indeed. Hopefully I will become more comfortable and even less monotone as I go

Haha, I have stumbled upon the group "Astral Projection" in quite a few of my searches on the topic as well. I haven't stopped to listen to them that much though. Trance is pretty neat though.

I look forward to hearing your reply Akashic

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I had to split the Podcast into two so that the MB limit could be mantained. I'm wondering how TrueAmerican can fit 17:00 under 4 MB!

Thx

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
By reducing the bitrate to 32k and sample rate to 32 khz. But Majic is the true pod king, getting it down to 24 kbps. I haven't checked his sample rate, but it's gotta be pretty low considering how much he talks!

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

PODcast: Introduction To Astral Projection (reply 1)
Astral Projection Myths: Part 1

length: 04:21
file: atspodcast_369.mp3
size: 4087k
feed:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I got the first one to 3.99 Mbs

I don't know how to do that TrueAmerican, what program are you using?

Also why do all my podcasts say Hold (at time of posting) while everyone elses says live (at time of posting)?

To MODS: I accidentally closed window when this Podcast was uploading so feel free to take 2500 points away from me which I don't deserve. Thx, and sorry.

Anyway here's Part 2:

[edit on 26/9/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

PODcast: Introduction To Astral Projection (reply 1)
Astral Projection Myths: Part 2

length: 04:00
file: atspodcast_371.mp3
size: 3763k
feed:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Akashic - I don't know what software you're using but in Audacity:
Select File
Select Preferences
and under the File Formats tab, at the bottom, there’s a Bit Rate selector. Mine’s at 64 right now, but if you go down to 32, you could talk all day.

Also, in Audacity, once your PODcast is recorded, you can change your bit rate.

Looking forward to hearing what God has to say.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Akashic - I don't know what software you're using but in Audacity:
Select File
Select Preferences
and under the File Formats tab, at the bottom, there’s a Bit Rate selector. Mine’s at 64 right now, but if you go down to 32, you could talk all day.

Looking forward to hearing what God has to say.

I'm using Audacity too thx!

If you want you can U2U me with some questions for me to ask him. It should be an interesting interview.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I've noticed that my podcasts tend to be a much smaller file size than most other people's too. I'm not using Audacity. I use the Sound Recorder that comes with Windows to do most of my recordings. Any mixing or sound effects I have to do, I'll use a free version of Goldwave. And to convert WAVs to MP3s I downloaded "Smartwavconverter". It's not the full version so there is a limitation and it only converts 60% of your file, so you have to add extra silence to the end until it converts all of it, but it's easy enough for me to put up with.
I haven't even bothered changing settings yet. Next podcast I'll try to get it as ridiculously low quality as possible, without it sounding bad.
. I'd appreciate it if other people turn their quality down too a bit, because I have this dumb 2 GB limit on my monthly bandwidth or something like that, so if it goes over I have to pay extra and the smaller the files, the better off I am
. Thanks!

I dunno what the Live vs Hold on your podcasts means. Did you start/record the file yesterday and upload it today? Or it might be because you have under 200 posts so a mod has to approve your uploads, whereas most people doing podcasts have been here a bit longer and get them put up automatically without delay.

And that "Yar-coffin"*cough*"Yarc-o-fin" thing happening so many times makes me think you were doing that on purpose.
. lol.

Excellent myth-dispelling, Akashic
. I feel kind of dumb for starting this when it is already being discussed on the Meditation podcast though
. lol.

Just one thing, Pt 1 at 3:20 you say "There have been hundreds of people who try astral projection". I'd like to guess that it's more like hundreds of thousands

Booked time with God... this should be interesting. I look forward to it

[edit on 26-9-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think it's cause AW has less than two hundred posts, at which point they go live without review. But live without review is not license to just say whatever- T&C's still apply.

By the way some interesting stuff in there AW, although you and Paul Richard seem to differ on some points, which is to be expected. But good PDC's guys!

[edit on 26-9-2005 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

PODcast: Introduction To Astral Projection (reply 3)
I don't think so Bubba.....

length: 03:30
file: atspodcast_375.mp3
size: 3281k
feed:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hey mrwuuupy.

I don't think that God is comfortable in a large stage in front of millions of people. He also does not like to be filmed, or have pictures taken of him. If you have any questions for him feel free to U2U me and I'll be happy to ask him in the interview

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I agree with you on the "anti-religion" MrWupy. Being raised Christian and forced to go to church even after deciding I don't want to be has sort of turned me off organized religion. I find it just sort of spreads ignorance and people do things without really thinking. So I find myself picking and choosing and learning from every religion, to form my own sort of... "knowledge system" (I wouldn't call it my own religion). I think that religion teaches us to believe, when we should really be "knowing", not "believing".

Anyways it's okay to not want to try and project. Like you said, you can find God and spiritual truths a number of other ways and it isn't necessary. There are tons of alternatives. Astral projection is just one of them. Some people read the Bible, some people look for signs in nature, etc etc etc. It doesn't even have to be something spiritual though. Some people just like to go out wandering around and exploring. It's like sightseeing and travelling, only on an unlimited universal scale.

And hey... tell you what Akashic, I will even make you a nice little intro for your "Conversation With God" podcast if you want. Just please don't turn out to be another Prophet Yahweh

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer
Hey mrwuuupy.
If you have any questions for him feel free to U2U me and I'll be happy to ask him in the interview

Why thank you Akashic, that was a very generous offer. I won't be sending along any questions though. If I have any questions for the creator of all things i've always been able to ask them directly. I always get an answer too.

God has always answered my prayers, even though most of the time the answer was no. God always answered my questions as well, even if i didn't like the answer I received.

Free the chains on your mind and the chains on your soul will melt away. i love being a spiritual anarchist

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I agree with you on the "anti-religion" MrWupy. Being raised Christian and forced to go to church even after deciding I don't want to be has sort of turned me off organized religion.

Both of my parents were hell fire and brimstone ordained pentecostal ministers. I wasn't just forced to go to church, I actually lived in the church. I hear people complain that every time the church doors opened they were forced thru them. Well, i was the one that opened the doors.

I'm not complaining though. The path I have walked has lead me to where i am today, and i'm happy with that. By learning the lies of religion early on has made my search, and my path, far more open and understanding then it might otherwise have been.

Love and light my friend,

Wupy

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer
To MODS: I accidentally closed window when this Podcast was uploading so feel free to take 2500 points away from me which I don't deserve. Thx, and sorry.

IMAS slaps knee...heh..heh...

This is great thank you. I still haven't made take off.

You're a friendly guy Mrwupy.

[edit on 27-9-2005 by imas]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by imas
IMAS slaps knee...heh..heh...

This is great thank you. I still haven't made take off.
[edit on 27-9-2005 by imas]

Sorry I don't see the reason for quoting me... it may be that I don't know what IMAS is...

God has confirmed that he will be availble for interview at 4:30 PM EST. If you have any questions for him feel free to send me a U2U, the Podcast should be posted by 6 PM EST, thanks.

[edit on 27/9/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join