It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you rather die than live in an overtly NWO era?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If such a thing as the NWO ever becomes a public government and steps out of the shadows to control the world (eradicating all current governments), would you rather live in it or die in resistance?

I would likely die.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well, let me put it to you like this, heelstone. I have a serious problem with the idea of there being a secret 'shadow government' running the show from behiind the scenes. If there were to be such a thing, and it were to come public, I'd likely wait for my opportunity, and die in some futile strike against the NWO regime along with the rest of the michigan militia, even though I'm in colorado. I have a serious problem with the whole idea of the NWO, though, so I don't see that having to happen.

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
When I read quotes like this Kissenger quote regarding the 1991 L.A. riots (with possible alludes to an alien threat), it worries me. That David Rockefeller quote about congradulating the press for keeping fairly quiet on all the evil scheming going on also makes me worried.

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world would plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."
Henry Kissinger in 1991

If such a thing would happen, I would die. If not in a civilian riot caused by mass panic, by the hand of whatever government kills me.

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Like i have allready many times said:

I would fight and win or die trying.

Btw, all US controlled areas of planet earth are allready subjects of the NWO.. remember that it is Mr.Bush jr. thet is bringing the NWO.. he has himself said that..

O #!!! i voted (i think i did..) for living.. well.. i didnt to plan to lose to the NWO.. so i just might as well live..

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I can imagine mass resistance to a public NWO, including internal sruggles by the men and women employed to serve as the enforcing agents of this scheme. Also I forsee a large percentage of the U.S. military, basically all military powers, prepared to resist so long as they haven't been trained to be NWO soldiers from the start. I think that whatever lay in wait, a world take over would be hard. Even with a nuking of the populace.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Never fight a battle you cannot win. You are useless when you are dead.

But one thing you can do is to organize a resistance group and try to infiltrate the NWO.

You can also try to raise a Group of fanatics and show "them" what real terroism is.

Or you can just avoid trouble and wait.
Remember: Nothing lasts forever...

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyChris

But one thing you can do is to organize a resistance group and try to infiltrate the NWO.

You can also try to raise a Group of fanatics and show "them" what real terroism is.

To live in tyranny and flee from it only admits your lack of value for freedom.
Without freedom, what do you have?
Life, what is your own life if you cannot control it?
I chose live because I would fight (and die) but I would fight...

heelstone, this was posted about a month ago, but I don't feel like digging it up.

If any of you out there are planning a rebellion (revolution would be better),
good luck on behalf of America.

- Tassadar

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by Tassadar]

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
i would rathedr kill nwo, or die, before living in this #

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar

Originally posted by CrazyChris

To live in tyranny and flee from it only admits your lack of value for freedom.
Without freedom, what do you have?
Life, what is your own life if you cannot control it?
I chose live because I would fight (and die) but I would fight...

heelstone, this was posted about a month ago, but I don't feel like digging it up.

If any of you out there are planning a rebellion (revolution would be better),
good luck on behalf of America.

- Tassadar

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by Tassadar]

Whats your definition of Freedom?

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I find it painful living in any over structured and orderly society, regardless of what numbnuts is running the show. Bush, Dean, NWO, ect. Dont matter.

The only govornment thats any good is a neutral, strong, isolationist one that abolishes buerocracy and govornment regulation.

anything else is nwo. not worth living in.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
..the NWO the pleasure of my company? What would they do to fill those boring evenings if not for the A.C.?

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hehehe i would join the NWO and work my way up the ladder to leadership
Then i would be forced to order my agents to kill all of the ats members because they are the greatest threats

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
In actuality, the NWO is already here, just not so in your face that they would like to be. I do expect it in the next 10 years or sooner. Much sooner if certain chains of events come to pass.

If there was the slightest chance at surviving out in the boonies I would give it a try, but I have a feeling that is still ot much of a possibility given the current technology that is being developed for social and public domination.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
One cannot fight them. It is futile and one will be labeled a terrorist soon enough. I agree...it is best to start now and infilitrate the system.

A movie came out recently called AMEN. Where a top SS biological/Chemical lt. was exposed early to the plans of world domination and a holocaust. He tried in vain to warn the US thru the papacy but his pleas of bombing the camps or railroads were not taken into thought so the experiments and annilihation continued.

The sad part is..that he was tried for war crimes by the US after the war and he was found dead apparently by suicide.

It is best to prepare now both financially and geographically. Do not be involved in protests, and have a clean record and a perfect credit score. Be a model citizen as those mentioned before will be the first victims of the NWO. Try to not engage in illegal activities that could jeopardize your struggle in the end and do not show support to any forms of struggle.

But...do inform others with facts,videos,articles. And be prepared to have a backup in case things get worse.

If there is not a conspiracy..at least you did the right thing by being the best you can be.
Maybe the conspiracy is just human nature acting on many varaibles.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'd rather live and work for them. Clean money or dirty money, don't care, as long as there's money.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Jeez, Patton would be disappointed in you.
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.

Live, resist, and live to resist.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
hell no, I wouldn't die. I've fought pretty hard to keep on living, and I plan on continuing to do so. besides, I can't really start trouble from behind the grave, now, can I?

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Jeez, Patton would be disappointed in you.
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.

Live, resist, and live to resist.
Patton didn't live in a world where his government would officially turn over control of it to another governing body. Fighting the NWO would be you vs. the world. There would no longer be a country to die for.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I certainly do not want to die. And I certainly do not want to live without my freedom. But I do know that the general populus is far too stupid to govern itself. SHort of going to Yale and joining the skulls, does anyone knwo of ways that citizens may become part of the NWO? I want to be clear, I am against a one world government, and i am agaist the NWO taking over, I am merely curious on this point. I believe anarchy to be the best form of 'government' and I beleive pure capitalism to be the economic form of anarchy (jsut wanted to clear that up incase some thought i was a tad too interested in the NWO)

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Funny you mention Patton.
Patton did die fighting against NWO. Check it out.....he was very defiant in the end.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join