It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you rather die than live in an overtly NWO era?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   
What about the struggle between NWO and OWO?

Even if the NWO wins out,

that does not mean that the US runs the NWO.

the seat of power could be somewhere else.

then there is the real masters,

unseen,

unknown,

pulling the stings.

the NWO is the executive but it is not the board of directors.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
I'd rather live and work for them. Clean money or dirty money, don't care, as long as there's money.

My kind of guy, hows about we find em and offer our respective services.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Like dragonrider mentioned, for those who believe in the idea of the "New World Order" and the secret government, than the implementation of their ways isn't going to be an instant overnight occurance.

The transition is likely occuring now and has been for some time. There are far too many documents and quotes out there (including on ATS itself) by people saying "the NWO will come about likely in 2 years."

People have a habit of giving a highly inaccurate guess as to when the "NWO" will happen/occur/takeover/etc.

What I am getting at, is that the New World Order is already here, hell look at the back of a Dollar bill! It is in my opinion that ten years from now in whatever form the World Wide Web has taken on then, people will still be ranting "I think the NWO will come about in a couple years..." Unrecognised, they've been living in such a society for some time.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I agree with SimonGray and dragonrider. I think the NWO is already here and it is gaining control over us all without most of us even knowing about it. I don�t think the NWO will just suddenly emerge from the shadows in 2 years or whatever, we will not just suddenly see the NWO come to power, at least the masses won't. We will just have been pulled more into it by time and they will have managed to gain more control over us all. I don�t think the NWO is not due in 1 or 2 or 5 or 10 years. It is here, and it will gain more and more control over the next years. The fact that we live in such a society may be more and more clear to us by time, but I don�t think the masses will ever see any drastic changes and tell us all we where right all along.

Then to the question of the thread...

If the NWO suddenly emerges and openly creates a one-world government over the night to rule the world (which I doubt will be how they go at it), I will defiantly fight the NWO till my death...

Maybe by organizing or join a resistance group and try to infiltrate the NWO like CrazyChris mentioned... Or act like a normal citizen, work myself up the ladder and # the whole thing over (much like Christian Bale in Equilibrium... only with intention from the start (could be hard if they start using drugs and stuff though)) hehe.

But as I think the NWO is already here and gaining more and more control over us, the way I fight it is by trying to break more and more lose from the system and stay critical to what the powers tells me to do. I think that is the best and only way to fight the NWO at this stage, or at least to avoid being controlled by it your self.

It�s easy to fight different organizations and world governments by protesting and taking action against them. I do this as a part of my fight. But other than that, its very hard to work and fight against a threat that is never really clear to us. We have our suspicions and our theories, but we really can't see all the ways the NWO is coming into power, and we don�t know exactly what to do to avoid falling into their hands and become a controlled and integrated citizen of the new world order.

Also, whenever you try to enlighten people on what is actually going on, they call you paranoid and walk away, hehe.

[Edited on 14-9-2003 by AntiSystem]

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Fukc it. We're all gonna die. It's a fact of life. Deal with it. If you're a survivor, then you deal with the cards dealt and stop wondering about the NWO. RIGHT NOW, IN REAL LIFE, A BOXING FIGHT GOT FIXED AND A FIGHTER IS (WHO SHOULD'VE WON) IS DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT. He's FIGHTING the system and John McCain was there.

I give up with you people.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Honestly...don't overly care...have a serious case of NIMBY (Not In My BackYard) going on...

...as long as any NWO doesn't come rocking up to me or my township with Shock Troops or overly impedes on how I or my family choose to live, then pffft don't care...

...but if they bring it...then shyte is gonna get real primal real quick...

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Some day they will... and maybe we then will be to brainwashed to understand that its wrong. Not mutch to do about that now though... exept trying to avoid being controled by them

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I think the whole point of this NWO is that the uneducated are not cognizant of its exsistance. They would probably rather have things the way they are and run things silently behind the scenes.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I think more people are aware of a possible NWO conspiracy than other types of things like extraterrestrial visitation.

My mother is extremely devoted to the christian faith, and she watches nearly constant christian tv shows. A lot of those shows talk about the NWO as the great evil that will arise as in Revelations. Back during the Cold War though, it was Russia that was to be the great evil, but has since changed to the NWO. So even though some people may not be completely aware of what crazed conspiracy theorists understand, some of it does leak out.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Fukc it. We're all gonna die. It's a fact of life. Deal with it. If you're a survivor, then you deal with the cards dealt and stop wondering about the NWO. RIGHT NOW, IN REAL LIFE, A BOXING FIGHT GOT FIXED AND A FIGHTER IS (WHO SHOULD'VE WON) IS DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT. He's FIGHTING the system and John McCain was there.

I give up with you people.

What are you talking about with John McCain? Ever hear of the Keating Five scandal? He had the smallest role in that scheme, but he probably did do something illegal and should have lost his office as a result of it. I don't think he is any different than any other politician. He just has a strong personality unlike many others.

[Edited on 14-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:24 AM
link   
He likes Boxing. He wants it pure. He's a man's man. He wants to fix the sport. i think he will. The keating Five is old news. He is grown past that.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Hey, when the common man does something illegal, they usually get convicted and get a permanent criminal record. Just because he got away with it to a degree doesn't mean he isn't any less a crook.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Hey, when the common man does something illegal, they usually get convicted and get a permanent criminal record. Just because he got away with it to a degree doesn't mean he isn't any less a crook.

Ya know, I'd love to argue with you. You know I love that. But, I got issues. My best friend, she told me something last night................

and I'm married.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Ya know, I'd love to argue with you. You know I love that. But, I got issues. My best friend, she told me something last night................

and I'm married.

I don't need to argue. I just will defend my position. I won't continue any more either as I certainly don't care myself. I just don't think somebody who thinks like me is lost when compared to a guy like John McCain... is'all.

Think of somebody with a less impeachable character and I won't be able to make any comebacks, k?

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

and I'm married.

I don't need to argue. I just will defend my position. I won't continue any more either as I certainly don't care myself. I just don't think somebody who thinks like me is lost when compared to a guy like John McCain... is'all.

Think of somebody with a less impeachable character and I won't be able to make any comebacks, k?

You're right.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
They cannot cotrol us, if we do not allow them too.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I would die fighting for freedom.
And take as many bastards with me as I can.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   

They cannot cotrol us, if we do not allow them too.

Well, we really dont know that for sure... for all we know they could have full control over our minds right now. Also, as long as 90% of the world blindly do as they are told they have control. But I hope you are right, and even if we dont know for sure that there is any point in it, we should always try to stay critical to what we are told and never totaly trust anyone.

We cant just think to ourselfs that they are in control no mather what we do and just give up.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I would live to make them die.
It would be fun.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
well said fury...........

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join