It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAFTA passed today...goodbye American way of life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
True Lies, thanks for the advic buddy. I have been taking flaxseed oil and it does help. As to the Vitamins being 75% off I have noticed they are on sale a lot lately in my area too. Buy them up and freeze em!

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   

You made its sound like there is some evil conspiracy to deprive American’s of their vitamins and kill them from malnutrition

Okay... there are LOTS of things that are currently underway that are designed to sicken and weaken the citizens of the world. Don't ask me to prove it, this is merely an opinion. Then again it is an opinion that I developed after carefully observing my ever-changing surroundings.

Trust me... there are many, many substances, some of which we are not aware, and a whole host of things we voluntarily take into our bodies, that are specifically engineered to slowly make us all too sick to fight back. The sad truth of the matter is that it is no laughing matter.

Actually, that's really what promted me to quote you; your silly little LOL thingy at the end of what COULD have been a reasonable opinion.

Dave Ravin

<< 1   >>

join