It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President BIDEN's FBI Raided Donald Trump's Florida Home for OBAMA-NORTH KOREA Documents.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: WeMustCare

The FBI doesn’t belong to the President. It belongs to the people and it doesn’t take orders from him.

Actually, the FBI is a part of the DOJ. The president, as head of the executive branch of the government, is top dog of the DOJ.

So yeah, the president gives orders to the FBI.

And if the FBI belongs to the people, why haven't the people gone after the corrupt politicians?

edit on 26-4-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

The Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. It prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures and sets requirements for issuing warrants: warrants must be issued by a judge or magistrate, justified by probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and must particularly describe the place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized.

I’ll be the first to admit that it’s clear the DOJ has gone after Trump for political reasons. Many of the crimes they’ve charged him with are ones that other politicians have done and never been gone after.

But I think I’m struggling seeing how refusing to hand over classified documents is a violation of the fourth amendment.

One can argue that he declassified them (which there is audio evidence of him saying that he didn’t with all of them). But still, I wasn’t aware of a persons right to have government documents if the government requests them back, classified or not.

Again, we could argue if he should be charged when many government officials including Biden had been caught with documents, and he wasn’t charged… but I hardly see how rights are violated if you admit to having said documents, refuse to hand them over, so the government picks them up.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You wrote - "First, keep in mind that the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago occurred a good 3 months before Jack Smith was ever brought into the case. So he had nothing to do with setting the terms and conditions of the search warrant."

How do you know the timing, I mean, do you have proof of that comment or you just saying it. The Democrates are sneaky rats, Jack could have been working behind the scene and I suspect he was doing just that.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Documents case judge Aileen Cannon is systematically releasing many trial documents for public consumption this week.

More released this evening. A summary...

Judge Cannon Unseals Docs Alleging Jack Smith’s Lead Prosecutor Threatened Trump Valet Attorney, and Tried to Bribe Him in Exchange For Client’s Testimony Against Trump.
Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Typical DOJ method of operating. We see it time and time again. Bribing or threatening someone, in an attempt to make them testify against Donald Trump. (DOJ is filled with corruption at the top. Trump is the only one who has vowed to clean house.)

Yup. We knew it was rigged from the start. All those "unredactions" will get the case thrown out of court. 🤣

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The FBI doesn’t belong to the President. It belongs to the people and it doesn’t take orders from him.

The FBI is part of The DOJ. The DOJ is infiltrated by NWO operations. Has been infiltrated for decades. The FBI was used to illegally get illegal FISA Warrants for political reasons, and that's been proven. 😀

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

the unredactions already show that the Biden DOJ was heavily involved and communicated with the White House about the Trump cases. Much of that was redacted, as it goes directly against the narrative that Biden had "nothing to do with any of this". It would take a simp of epeic stupidity to believe that Biden didn't have anything to do with the Trump indictments and charges. I'm not sure that kind of DERP could function without machines and a medical staff.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: Boomer1947

And again like in every other thread you seem to miss the big points. As this is selective persecution, since we have seen other perpetrators not charged under any similar statutes. Add in the highly suspicious reactions Smith did have in regards to his case. It is becoming more and more obvious how the Biden administration deals with dissent from their mantra. Ironic how people that criticize or even just dismiss Biden seem to get investigated.

The big points aren't missed, they are deliberately side skirted, downplayed, and/or outright avoided to favor a preferred political slant.

I don't mean to sound abrasive or crass, but a pattern is a pattern.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 320MPH

Jack Smith didn't work for the DOJ in August 2022. He was busy prosecuting war criminals at the Hague. He was appointed as special counsel on November 18, 2022.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I can only assume Obama was preparing some manner of contingency in response to Korea's long range ballistic program. Better to have it and not need it, etc. Likely involving a catalogue of assets our government would rather not dissect in public view, for obvious reasons.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Just for conversation sake - maybe them Obama records were really buried docs - curious (ETA - And Why Joe had so many )

2017 - CBS News Reports

Obama admin spent $36M on lawsuits to keep info secret

WASHINGTON -- The Obama administration in its final year in office spent a record $36.2 million on legal costs defending its refusal to turn over federal records under the Freedom of Information Act, according to an Associated Press analysis of new U.S. data that also showed poor performance in other categories measuring transparency in government.

edit on 26-4-2024 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
😀
COINTELPRO

👆This never went away. It is enhanced beyond belief today. They even create groups to bait & lure activists and then use results for political hit and smash operations.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

the unredactions already show that the Biden DOJ was heavily involved and communicated with the White House about the Trump cases. Much of that was redacted, as it goes directly against the narrative that Biden had "nothing to do with any of this". It would take a simp of epeic stupidity to believe that Biden didn't have anything to do with the Trump indictments and charges. I'm not sure that kind of DERP could function without machines and a medical staff.

Honestly, I find it a valid point that Biden did not order them. They already admitted he was an old man with a poor memory. Hence why they didn't charge him...so they say. (of course, the MSM is pushing a narrative that Trump is just as bad or worse, so are they calling for the charges to be dropped for him, also?)

I don't think he knows if he is on the beach or in the white house most of the time. I don't think he has called one shot or policy. It is handed to him and they probably even help guide his hand to sign it...or use a rubber stamp.

So I don't think they are lying. Biden had nothing to do with it. It is whoever is running the show behind the scenes.

It is probably the only thing they are telling the truth about. Even then, they said it with a straight face, knowing they are misleading the masses. So, technically, still a lie.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Honestly, I find it a valid point that Biden did not order them. They already admitted he was an old man with a poor memory. Hence why they didn't charge him...so they say. (of course, the MSM is pushing a narrative that Trump is just as bad or worse, so are they calling for the charges to be dropped for him, also?)

I don't think he knows if he is on the beach or in the white house most of the time. I don't think he has called one shot or policy. It is handed to him and they probably even help guide his hand to sign it...or use a rubber stamp.

So I don't think they are lying. Biden had nothing to do with it. It is whoever is running the show behind the scenes.

It is probably the only thing they are telling the truth about. Even then, they said it with a straight face, knowing they are misleading the masses. So, technically, still a lie.

I suppose saying Obama is behind it would sound nutty, as nobody actually thinks Obama is running his thrid term using his hand up Joey's ass, but it would be fair to say "the White House" is driving all of this.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

I suppose saying Obama is behind it would sound nutty, as nobody actually thinks Obama is running his thrid term using his hand up Joey's ass, but it would be fair to say "the White House" is driving all of this.

No, it doesn't sound nutty. In fact, I believe that is fact. But I only have circumstantial evidence.

I mean, Obama said he'd love a third even if he had a puppet he was controlling.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

In 1773 the people cared about it

Well, in reality only those who were male, white and wealthy enough to own land cared that we know of. The rest may have cared but were never given a voice like in the right to vote for decades and decades. But you know this of course.

And the problem with that is...?

What bad effects did that produce? Things didn't start going to hell in a handbasket until every whining voice got a right to vote. The ones who have no vested interest in maintaining a productive system will vote themselves "rights and privileges" at the cost of those who actually put into the system.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Let me see if I have this right. The majority of issues and corruption with our current political system come down to the inordinate amount of influence the wealthy have over our elected officials. And you think we would be better off if the only people that were allowed to vote were those same wealthy people?

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

And the problem with that is...?

Not a damn thing if one is an elitist who fits nicely within that three point parameter. A scumbag that preaches the founding principles of this nation that holds that ''all men are created equal'' while not believing it at all. You, in authoring that one little paragraph demonstrate that you sir are one of those.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

It's obvious at this point that most documents that are marked secret or classified are not designated as such for national security purposes but rather to cover up criminality by the entities that mark them as such.

That's simply not true.

I'm sure some are, but most aren't.

On the flip side, the governments default position used to be to classify everything and figure out if it really needs to be classified later. That's changed but many government agencies and people still tend to lean heavily in that direction. Usually wiser heads prevail. But not always.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

It may belong to the people but it definitely takes orders from the President, but usually not directly. It is part of the DOJ which reports to the Attorney General who in turn reports to the POTUS. They are all part of the Executive Branch of government with POTUS at the top of the chain.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

Nope.

I'm simply making the point that when people who don't pay taxes get to vote on what is done with tax money, they will inevitably vote themselves largess at the expense of those who do pay taxes.

When a bunch of dindoonuffins who have never produced anything in their life can vote into office the porkbarrel prince who promises to rob from the rich and give to them, the system is bound to collapse.

There is no perfect system. Somebody is going to take advantage of an abuse any system set up. That's rotten, corrupt, human nature. If your liberal bleedin' heart wants to pay your hard-earned life into holding up that system, have at it. It is inevitable, though, that it will not be sustainable in the long-run. Just look at where it's headed now. US citizens are hurting while Israel and Ukraine get billions.

Prove me wrong on that point.
:
edit on 2024 4 26 by AwakeNotWoke because: typos.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join