It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Terrorists Attack US Humanitarian Pier During Construction

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD

originally posted by: FlyersFan
'palestinians' killed kids and civilians and doctors
and medical people in Israel

Flyerf QUOTE :
??? PALESTINIANS KILLED DOCTORS AND MEDICAL PEOPLE IN ISRAEL ???

Those pansies HAMAS were finding in and under the hospitals, schools' shelters..... This is on them. But no one is going to change the mind of a rabid islamacist...that word sounds like a form of cancer..oh it's because, metaphorically , it is.

YOU keep telling YOURSELF that, which shows YOUR desperation
in believing such a blatant delusional lies.
Repeating lies to yourself, does not make it so.
All you are doing is departing from REALITY.
We are not going to participate in your delusional roll games.
(No apology )

. . . this is how they jew it

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: KrustyKrab

boring and annoying comes to mind.

Indeed.

If uneducated people would only stop saying stuff like “genocide” over n over. Ya know? Ohhh wait, nvm…..😏
edit on 26-4-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
There is no way to fix a war that has waged for 1400 years. Even if you got rid of Hamas, and rebuilt Gaza it would fall back into war again. It is their nature and culture. It will never change.

Even if Israel left the area you would STILL have the fighting...and groups like HAMAS.

Let that sink in.

Correct. When they're not killing Israelis or Westerners, they're killing each other. More Muslims are killed by Islamic terror than any other group.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Take you HATE FEST AND CHEW IT karen.

No one 'WINS' in a war killing kids and civilians, doctors, reporters,
INTERNATIONAL aid workers.,
or bulldozing hospital patients alive into mass graves.
except these NON real humans, who are
paid to control the narrative.
For them it's all about $$, being an fascist overlord,
occupying, and control.

Bettcha FlyerF HATES
what Rosa Parks, and Nelson Mandella stood for too,
and called them 'terrorists'

btw TERRORISTS are those that bomb hospitals, murder
aid workers, murder reporters, murder doctors . . .
bombing of the USS Liberty, king david HOTEL BOMBING,
then LIE about it.
en.wikipedia.org...
Jewish extremist terrorism look it up.
101 wiki

You don’t have to lie to make friends. You sound like a desperate toddler throwing a tantrum in all your post.

He's extremely upset with the current death rate of Jews in the war. He was hoping it would be much, much higher.

He doesn't care about the Palestinians. He wants more of them dead to. The more dead Palestinians, the better to bash the Jews with.
edit on 26-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asher47

originally posted by: Justsomeboreddude3
Israel is guilty of fighting to win. I don't see anything wrong with that.

No one 'WINS' in a war killing kids and civilians, doctors, reporters,
INTERNATIONAL aid workers.,
or bulldozing hospital patients alive into mass graves.
except these nazies think different, unlike real humans.
paid to control the narritive

I would beg to differ. Mass civilian casualties is exactly how wars have been one in the past (pre televised news). It's just that today there are too many snowflakes that want to get in the way through protests or politics to let the militaries do their jobs. This would have been over by January, but it continues to drag on and on and on.

In the meantime, the civilian death ratio in this war is significantly lower than normal in war.

That is the complete opposite of what the case would be if Israel was committing a "genocide."

Math debunks the genocide narrative. But people dumb enough to support radical Islam won't be able to follow the math, even though it's very simple. The brains of Hamas supporters are even simpler, by default.

The evidence indicates Israel is, if anything, being too careful.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
They should just give all the aid intended to Gaza to Israel. They can decide how best to distribute it, if at all.

Gazans are too busy throwing rocks at aid trucks, attacking the aid piers and shooting at parachuted aid crates. Clearly they are far too retarded to be entrusted with feeding themselves.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Of course, I wish civilian death was preventable, but it's simply not.

If it was, the Geneva Conventions would outright say that ANY CIVILIAN DEATH is a war crime.

But they don't. It's actually a very involved process to determine if something is legally a war crime, and an even more involved process to determine something is a genocide.

It can't be determined by asshats on Twitter or the Irish PM or anyone else these Hamas propagandists like to cite.

And their nonstop lying on other issues destroys their credibility on those claims.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The agenda is to divide.
The idiots picking sides are the problem,
THE FOCUS NEEDS TO BE ON THE CHILDREN AND
INTERNATIONAL LAWS.
Period.
Those pointing fingers, Pro zionist, Pro racism . . .
are only concerned in advancing their agenda,
thus for decades have been criminally breaking laws.
Protesters, Rights Activists are only concerned about
EQUAL RIGHTS, and the Murder of Children.

edit on 26-4-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   
It was a mostly peaceful attack.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Gaza , Gaza , Gaza . What about Ukraine ? Distracted Much ? ..........Hmm..

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Gaza , Gaza , Gaza . What about Ukraine ? Distracted Much ? ..........Hmm..

Not sure what you are getting at.
Both topics are here for discussion.
And both topics are in the news.
People can rub their tummies and pat their heads at the same time.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Uneducated people like Francesca Albanese the UN Special Rapporteur to the Palestinian territories you mean ?

Albanese, appointed by the UN Human Rights Council but not an official voice on behalf of the United Nations, said she had found “reasonable grounds to believe that the threshold indicating the commission of … acts of genocide against Palestinians in Gaza has been met”.

“The overwhelming nature and scale of Israel’s assault on Gaza and the destructive conditions of life it has inflicted reveal an intent to physically destroy Palestinians as a group,” she said.
www.aljazeera.com...

Yeah , how could she know more than a smart kid like you , you've got insults and everyfing.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   

If uneducated people would only stop saying stuff like “genocide” over n over. Ya know? Ohhh wait, nvm…..😏

It's obviously not genocide.
No matter what the jewhaters say.
There are even some jewhaters at the UN who claim it.
The conditions to meet for 'genocide' just aren't there.
This has clearly been shown to people here, and everywhere, but they irrationally cling to 'genocide' ... all the while ignoring the actual calls for genocide from the people of Gaza. That's okay though ... because they are calling to genocide the Jews and for some reason that is just fine.
It's truly bizarre.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Uneducated people like Francesca Albanese the UN Special Rapporteur to the Palestinian territories you mean ?

Albanese, appointed by the UN Human Rights Council but not an official voice on behalf of the United Nations, said she had found “reasonable grounds to believe that the threshold indicating the commission of … acts of genocide against Palestinians in Gaza has been met”.

“The overwhelming nature and scale of Israel’s assault on Gaza and the destructive conditions of life it has inflicted reveal an intent to physically destroy Palestinians as a group,” she said.
www.aljazeera.com...

Yeah , how could she know more than a smart kid like you , you've got insults and everyfing.

Oh please, is this the same UN Human Rights council that appointed Iran to chair the board?🤣🤣🤣. Seriously give me a break. The UN is a pro Muslim organization, they hate Jews, they’re a joke and going to say whatever they can so gullible people like yourself buy into their nonsense. I don’t expect you to figure that out. You’re to busy crying genocide every post to notice. I don’t even think you know what “genocide” is sport. There’s a lot of people smarter than her or the “UN” that have and can put their little cries of genocide to rest. I think you’re making yourself look uneducated, brainwashed and foolish on the subject with your constant cries of genocide.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I think you’re making yourself look uneducated, brainwashed and foolish on the subject with your constant cries of genocide.

Once again with the personal attacks , and you think I'm making myself look uneducated ?

History will decide , I'm comfortable that I'm on the right side of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

It's obviously not genocide.
No matter what the jewhaters say.
There are even some jewhaters at the UN who claim it.
The conditions to meet for 'genocide' just aren't there.
This has clearly been shown to people here, and everywhere, but they irrationally cling to 'genocide' ... all the while ignoring the actual calls for genocide from the people of Gaza. That's okay though ... because they are calling to genocide the Jews and for some reason that is just fine.
It's truly bizarre.
Yep, I fully agree. These idiots calling it genocide don’t seem to be able to think there way out of a paper bag. It’s sad to see, I just figure they’re severely challenged in the IQ department, very easily manipulated mentally and brainwashed. Anyone of the four Teletubbies are smarter than these people. It’s about as stupid as the UN Human Rights Council appointing Iran to chair the board, sure lends credibility to their argument 🤣

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Once again with the personal attacks , and you think I'm making myself look uneducated ?

Hey, you’re the one that came at me a few post back Einstein, I didn’t direct any personal attacks towards you before that.

edit on 27-4-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Hey, you’re the one that came at me a few post back Einstein, I didn’t direct any personal attacks towards you before that.

Your post directed at me for stating the Palestinian attack was against the IDF and not the pier which is yet to be built.

I hear ya cluck’n👍. I think anyone with a more than a brain cell knows what’s going on. This person is one of two things either a paid useful idiot or one that doesn’t get paid and is just a useful delusional idiot, same for their other propaganda sock accounts they have going. Enough is enough though, it’s like listening to a record that skips over n over, boring and annoying comes to mind.

No posts before that and I haven't attacked you , just responded to your attack on me.

Lets just agree to disagree.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Do you really think you’re stance of genocide is above criticism?
You really should educate yourself on what the Israeli people were doing and have done for the Palestinians. They’ve gone out of their way to help them in many ways before 10/7. Not things you do when you want to genocide a race, culture or religion. If you knew your history you would also see that the Palestinians have put themselves in the very situation they’re in, just like they’ve done to themselves for decades. It’s all in the history books dude, you should read one or dig on their history a little deeper.

Here’s a little something you should read from a Arab blogger. Who does all that for people they want to “genocide”??? Let me help you out…nobody. … and yes, I fact checked a lot of this and from what I found it was very true.

From an arab blogger: Hoda_jannat (@hodajannat) on X Translation from Arabic: Very important.. Read to the end

Did you know: That before October 7: Israel was giving Gaza electricity and water for free for 20 years until October 6? Israel was allowing 30,000 men heads of household to work in Israel on a salary of $4,000 a month. Israel used to allow the entry of all children who needed complex surgeries or their expensive costs abroad, such as the removal of cancerous tumors or implantation of limbs, and treated them in Tel Aviv hospitals for free of charge at the biggest doctors, including Ismail Hanieh's daughter, who was treated in Tel Aviv 10 years ago. Even the terrorist Sinwar when he was detained in Israel's prisons. He had a cancerous tumor removed from the brain whose expenses reached a quarter of a million dollars.. He didn’t pay a dollar in it Did you know that the residents of southern Israel who were subjected to the massacre were providing the Strip daily tens of tons of vegetables and fruits for free daily from the crop in agricultural land? Did you know that the residents of southern Israel have fish farms ... Was it intended for the residents of Gaza? They donate tons of it weekly to the residents of Gaza. Did you know that the residents of southern Israel who were subjected to the Hamas massacre were the most Israelis who believed in peace and coexistence and were the most peaceful and loveful of Palestinians and never expected that what happened to happen to them? Did you know that Gaza was never besieged? Hundreds of trucks, food and fuel trucks were entered daily from Israel for free. Everything that entered Gaza was entering the Israeli markets. Did you know that the residents of Gaza were allowed to travel from the Rafah crossing and enter and exit whenever they wanted to, but even travel outside the country through Egypt's airports? Did you know that the standard of living and life in Gaza was better than the standard of life and living in many Arab countries such as Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Algeria, Sudan and Yemen? Did you know that in Gaza they were the first to buy iPhones since they came out to the market? They noticed their phones in Gaza for this day. Did you know that Israel was allowing bags with $30 million in cash per month into Gaza on the basis that it was aid to the population but controlled by Hamas leaders? Did you know that the Israeli network in Gaza is free and it is the best in the region in terms of the speed and quality of the cross? Did you know that they laughed at us... All these years by repeating the besieged Gaza cylinder? In fact, Gaza was banned from only some materials that are used in armaments and explosives, and the rest is normal like any country. Did you know that fishermen in Gaza used to fish at a depth of 200 km in the Mediterranean Sea and sometimes they entered to fish in Israeli waters without anyone holding them accountable? These are facts and many more you can check out each of them... These facts and others that many do not know about ignorance because they do not reach them and do not want them to reach you .... And others, the most malicious, know about it and ignore it for an end in their malicious souls.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join