It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Terrorists Attack US Humanitarian Pier During Construction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Remember a few weeks ago Biden, in an attempt to pander to the Michigan Arab voters, said he was going to have a humanitarian pier built in Gaza so that humanitarian aid shipments could go in to the people who lived there? It would be built by the U.S. Military and protected by the U.S. Military. Basically US Military boots on the ground in a very active war zone.

Well, that humanitarian pier was attacked by terrorists from Gaza yesterday. Gee ... who would have thought it? Pretty much everyone.

Talking about biting the hand that feeds. Palestinian terrorists on Wednesday attacked the U.S. pier being constructed off the coast of Gaza, the Israeli TV channel i24NEWS reported.

Gaza “terrorists launched mortars at the maritime construction site, damaging several pieces of engineering equipment,” the TV channel revealed. ” In addition, one person was slightly injured while running to a protected area.”

The U.S. military is involved in the construction of the floating dock. It is unclear if American servicemen or civilian contractors were present at the site during the terrorist attack.

Last month, President Joe Biden announced the decision to construct a floating pier for large-scale aid delivery to Gaza and supply aid through trucks and airdrops. “I’m directing the US military to lead an emergency mission to establish a temporary pier in the Mediterranean on the Gaza coast that can receive large ships carrying food, water, medicine and temporary shelters,” President Biden declared on March 7.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Remember a few weeks ago Biden, in an attempt to pander to the Michigan Arab voters, said he was going to have a humanitarian pier built in Gaza so that humanitarian aid shipments could go in to the people who lived there? It would be built by the U.S. Military and protected by the U.S. Military. Basically US Military boots on the ground in a very active war zone.

Well, that humanitarian pier was attacked by terrorists from Gaza yesterday. Gee ... who would have thought it? Pretty much everyone.

Talking about biting the hand that feeds. Palestinian terrorists on Wednesday attacked the U.S. pier being constructed off the coast of Gaza, the Israeli TV channel i24NEWS reported.

Gaza “terrorists launched mortars at the maritime construction site, damaging several pieces of engineering equipment,” the TV channel revealed. ” In addition, one person was slightly injured while running to a protected area.”

The U.S. military is involved in the construction of the floating dock. It is unclear if American servicemen or civilian contractors were present at the site during the terrorist attack.

Last month, President Joe Biden announced the decision to construct a floating pier for large-scale aid delivery to Gaza and supply aid through trucks and airdrops. “I’m directing the US military to lead an emergency mission to establish a temporary pier in the Mediterranean on the Gaza coast that can receive large ships carrying food, water, medicine and temporary shelters,” President Biden declared on March 7.

Did the IDF attack more convoys or the humanitarian pier?
They have been attacking everyone lately regardless of nationality and intentions. Killing many on the way.
edit on 25-4-2024 by Consvoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Genocide Joe has it all under control. 👌

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Are you saying Americans who have an Arab origin are not really Americans? Because the 'pander to the Michigan Arab voters' sounds like you do.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Consvoli
Are you saying Americans who have an Arab origin are not really Americans? Because the 'pander to the Michigan Arab voters' sounds like you do.

Knock it off alienborg/Leviathan/Venkuish/Consvoli etc etc
Nobody said any such thing.
Obviously they are Americans if they are voting.
and Biden is pandering to them.
edit on 4/25/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Gaza based militants attacked a 'target of opportunity' .. that being US and Israeli military. The Gaza based militants didn't care that it was supposed to be a humanitarian pier. They just saw US and Israel military so they attacked.

DUH. Anyone who didn't see that this was going to happen isn't paying attention.

Politico - Gaza Based Militants Attack Humanitarian Pier

Gaza-based militants launched mortar rounds on Wednesday at Israeli forces making preparations for the U.S.-led effort to establish a new maritime aid route for Gaza, according to three U.S. officials.

No American equipment was damaged as the U.S.-led project — which will establish a pier a few miles offshore as well as a causeway anchored to the beach to expand access to humanitarian aid — is not yet complete, said one of the officials. All were granted anonymity to discuss sensitive plans.

But the attack came as U.S. military personnel were scheduled to soon begin construction of the pier, which the U.S. hopes will drastically expand the amount of aid that can reach the enclave. The Pentagon has said the project will be operational by the end of the month or early May, and U.S. military ships are standing by to start the work.

It’s not clear whether the militants knew what they were attacking, said the first U.S. official, adding that they may have simply seen a “target of opportunity” to strike the Israel Defense Forces.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

So what happens if/when American military/construction personnel are killed by Hamas?

Does that mean Biden will be be forced to say "DON'T" again?

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Nothing on the TV News that I've seen.
And just a few places picking it up.
They just started building the thing.
It's going to be a soft target of opportunity for Hamas.
Built and operated by US Military.
Boots on the ground in a war zone.

NY SUN - Crews Building Bidens Humanitarian Pier Off Gaza Coast Come Under Hamas Mortar Fire

Hamas Attacks Aid Pier Under Construction on Gaza Shore

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
So what happens if/when American military/construction personnel are killed by Hamas?

Exactly. We shouldn't be in the zone.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Did the IDF attack more convoys or the humanitarian pier?
They have been attacking everyone lately regardless of nationality and intentions. Killing many on the way.

Yep! Gotta root out them Terrorists!!

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Exactly. We shouldn't be in the zone.

It'll be fine.
Trust in Joe...he's definitely not senile or pandering for Michigan votes from Hamas sympathizers.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Israel killed 6 aid workers 2 weeks ago where is your outrage there? That was like a thousand times worse than this.

Besides a "humanitarian pier" wouldn't be necessary if the people you are supporting weren't creating one of the biggest humanitarian crisis of our lifetime.

I still don't see how you haven't developed an ounce of humanity towards the people your tax dollars are slaughtering. I just hope someone doesn't dehumaniz someone you care about the way you do it to Palestinians. Even though I think it would give you some clarity to the outright bigotry you constantly expouse here almost daily.

Humanitarian pier?
Give me a f***ing break!
More like genocidal dock.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Humanitarian pier? Give me a f***ing break! More like genocidal dock.

I assume you won’t be voting for Genocide Joe 👍

This is after all his grand plan for peace in the region honk honk.🤡
The adults are in charge amirite.

link   
Bah that hellscape has elected terrorists and loves them as their leaders. Who really cares.

Just stop the aid let them starve. Can’t think of anything positive really about Palestine….

Anyone want to educate me on Palestine’s great accomplishments? Do they spread peace or have any huge scientific break throughs, maybe some next level agricultural?

Jk guys I know all they have to offer is a 2000 year old sand religion.

link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Israel killed 6 aid workers 2 weeks ago where is your outrage there? .

I'm not 'outraged' about this.
I think it's #ing stupid for the US military to be there building it.
Obviously they are going to be targeted by the people of Gaza.
We have no business being there. Boots on the ground in war zone.
All so BIden can pander to the Arab/Michigan voters and try to win re-election.

the outright bigotry you constantly expouse here almost daily.

... coming from you, that's comical.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I am shocked, shocked I say, next you will tell me water is wet, and night is dark.

Only surprised it took this long to happen.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Israel killed 6 aid workers 2 weeks ago where is your outrage there? That was like a thousand times worse than this.

Besides a "humanitarian pier" wouldn't be necessary if the people you are supporting weren't creating one of the biggest humanitarian crisis of our lifetime.

I still don't see how you haven't developed an ounce of humanity towards the people your tax dollars are slaughtering. I just hope someone doesn't dehumaniz someone you care about the way you do it to Palestinians. Even though I think it would give you some clarity to the outright bigotry you constantly expouse here almost daily.

Humanitarian pier?
Give me a f***ing break!
Only 6?

What about the thousands of women and children they killed chasing Hamas or pretending chasing Hamas.

I don't think there anyone out there who doubts the killings of civilians in their thousands.

Are they still people out there??

(post by Consvoli removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Humanitarian pier?
Give me a f***ing break!
Only 6?

What about the thousands of women and children they killed chasing Hamas or pretending chasing Hamas.

I don't think there anyone out there who doubts the killings of civilians in their thousands.

The Palestinian women are the most productive women on the planet per capita.
The ‘genocide’ going on in Gaza can’t even keep up with their birth rate.
There’s more people in Gaza now than on October 8th.
Turns out Israel and Genocide Joe aren’t very good at genocide.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Humanitarian pier?
Give me a f***ing break!
Only 6?

The Palestinian women are the most productive women on the planet per capita.
The ‘genocide’ going on in Gaza can’t even keep up with their birth rate.
There’s more people in Gaza now than on October 8th.
Turns out Israel and Genocide Joe aren’t very good at genocide.

Birth rates shouldn't be conflated. with killings of civilians. Wrong argument.

Didn't make an argument about genocide.
But the killing of aid workers and civilians are real and happening at a regular basis.
edit on 25-4-2024 by Consvoli because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join