It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Avenatti Says He Will Testify FOR Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

The fact that Cohen has already been convicted for his role is a pretty strong indicator that Cohen's testimony will be allowed under the crime-fraud exception.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I don't know why the left or the right would want either Cohen or Avenatti.
Neither are trustworthy. Both suck. This truly is a clown show.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
This truly is a clown show.

I seriously wonder if there is anyone here who HONESTLY believes this trial is legit.
edit on 21-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: DAVID64

Yea, the 'what's in it for me' apsect of this makes me think he will say anyhing to get his pardon. But to pardon him would be a bad thing, hes a scummy person who deserves to be in prison.

Are you speaking of Cohen or Avenatti?
The shoe fits 'em both.

are they different in any way? I'm not seeing it.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

no but there are some cheer leaders with zero integrity who will never admit the obvious because, they have zero integrity.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

a reply to: DAVID64

Yea, the 'what's in it for me' apsect of this makes me think he will say anyhing to get his pardon. But to pardon him would be a bad thing, hes a scummy person who deserves to be in prison.

Are you speaking of Cohen or Avenatti?
The shoe fits 'em both.

are they different in any way? I'm not seeing it.

The [D]ifference is [R]elative.
edit on 21-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I seriously wonder if there is anyone here who HONESTLY believes this trial is legit.

They don't. You just have to keep that in mind when dealing with them. They are perfectly aware that the charges are purely meant to be election interference.

They're just okay with that and they're doing their part.

They want an authoritarian, one-party state, as long as its their party.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

It’s 100% legit, what are you even talking about?

People have already gone to prison for it. Only thing that’s not legit is that it took so long for Trump to charged and taken to court for it and that he himself will not serve time even if convicted… because you know, his Donald Trump!

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

People have already gone to prison for it. Only thing that’s not legit is that it took so long for Trump to charged and taken to court for it and that he himself will not serve time even if convicted… because you know, his Donald Trump!

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Birds of a feather....and so on.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

So are you also mad that the Democrats waited so long to do this because their priority was hurting him in the election?

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

So are you also mad that the Democrats waited so long to do this because their priority was hurting him in the election?

Democrats never thought Trump would still be a candidate at this point...let alone one that was winning in the polls against cadaver Joe.

These sham trials were to be their last resort to get rid of Trump permanently (make that NEXT to last resort).

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

100% legit would be Hunter Biden's cases. The ones against Trump are going to get him elected because even the blinded by past history types are seeing something dangerous to our Republic when they railroad anybody.
Anybody that is, and not just Trump.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: JadedGhost

100% legit would be Hunter Biden's cases. The ones against Trump are going to get him elected because even the blinded by past history types are seeing something dangerous to our Republic when they railroad anybody.
Anybody that is, and not just Trump.

I dunno. The fact that the polls are this close at this point shows there's still a ton of brainwashed media lapdogs.

I keep saying it's not CNN and MSNBC that are the problem. Most people watching them know they're getting slant. The biggest problem is the "mainstream" news like ABC, NBC, NYT, NPR, etc., the ones people listen to because they think it's down the middle, when in reality it's nonstop Democrat propaganda.

When the sham convictions start coming, they'll be able to sell to enough people that it's legit that it's gonna swing Biden's way.

I hope I'm wrong, but that's how it's shaping up to me.
edit on 21-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   
CNN believes Michael Avenatti could be U.S. President one day!

CNN is Losing It: www.cnn.com...

🤣

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

What polls are close. Trump is likely even beating them in California now. The polls I see have the Democrats freaking out right now on all the channels with new made up crimes almost every few weeks that are making a laughing stock of America and "Justice".

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Wonderful

a reply to: Justoneman

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

It's Not , and " Double Jeopardy " makes this Case a Moot Point .

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

What’s the difference? Falsifying business records is a criminal offense and Trumps being tried for it, as he should be.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   
For Avenatti, the Trump case is an avenue to go after Stormy and get a re-trial to get out of prison.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join