It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Avenatti Says He Will Testify FOR Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Politics may make for strange bedfellows...but scam political witch trials make for the strangest of all.

Convicted sleezeball lawyer and once darling of the brain-dead Left, Michael Avenatti is in negotiations with Trump's law team to be called as a witness AGAINST Stormy D. and Michael Cohen.

Leftists right here on ATS and in the MSM LOVED Avenatti...and even wanted the guy to run for President.
It was hilarious at the time...but I digress...

Anyhoo...this could get very interesting, as rumors have been circulating that Avenatti is integral in proving that Stormy Daniels was indeed having a long-term affair with Michael Cohen (since 2006)...and that Cohen planned to use his own affair to extort Trump just before the 2020 election.

No doubt, as Stormy Daniels' lawyer, Avenatti was privy to Daniels' side of the story regarding her alleged affair with Cohen and his plans against Trump.

Some background on this from my earlier thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

GRANTED...Avenatti is a convicted serial liar and con artist...but, then, so is the prosecution's star witness, Michael Cohen.

If it takes a thief to catch a thief...Avenatti may be just the ticket to expose Cohen to the world.

Either way, it could be fun to hear Avenatti testify...if the ridiculously biased judge will even allow it.

SOURCE:

Disgraced Stormy Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenatti has been in contact with former President Trump’s legal defense team and is ready and willing to testify against his former client, he told The Post in an interview from jail.

“The defense has contacted me,” Avenatti told The Post in a phone call from Terminal Island, a minimum-security federal prison in Los Angeles where he is currently serving a 19-year sentence for extortion, tax evasion, fraud, embezzlement and other federal crimes.

“I’d be more than happy to testify, I don’t know that I will be called to testify, but I have been in touch with Trump’s defense for the better part of year,” Avenatti said.

“There’s no question [the trial] is politically motivated because they’re concerned that he may be reelected,” Avenatti said. “If the defendant was anyone other than Donald Trump, this case would not have been brought at this time, and for the government to attempt to bring this case and convict him in an effort to prevent tens of millions of people from voting for him, I think it’s just flat out wrong, and atrocious.

“I’m really bothered by the fact that Trump, in my view, has been targeted. Four cases is just over the top and I think there’s a significant chance that this is going to all backfire and is going to propel him to the White House,” he added.

nypost.com...
edit on 20-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I think he's just a rat on a sinking ship, looking for anything to grasp.

He has about as much credibility as Cohen, Schiff, or any other of those scumbags.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   
“Thanks but no thanks”

“Don’t call us, we’ll call you”

“FOAD”

“GFY”

Just some responses they may or may not hav given Avenatti regarding his offer.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It would be a mistake by the defense. Avenatti a Trojan horse for the prosecution.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WiiDemBoyz
It would be a mistake by the defense. Avenatti a Trojan horse for the prosecution.

My thoughts, also.

Trump has proven much harder to bring down than they thought, they will try anything at this point.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WiiDemBoyz

This. I wouldn't call him. No matter what he tells you, you have no guarantee what he's gonna actually say once he gets on the stand. And he's a known sleazeball stooge of the Left.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Well, Avenatti is right about one thing; “If the defendant was anyone other than Donald Trump, this case would not have been brought at this time...."

Back in 2018 when Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to federal charges he implicated "Individual-1" as a co-participant in the crime. Of course, "Individual-1" was Donald Trump. But Trump had AG Bill Barr make sure that Trump was not mentioned by name and to block any further investigation into "Individual-1" as long as Trump was in the White House. Barr even tried unsuccessfully to get the charges against Cohen dropped retroactively even after Cohen had confessed and sentenced so that there would theoretically have been no crime and "Individual-1" could not be prosecuted even after Trump left the White House. Barr's DOJ told the NY State prosecutors to stand aside, because the DOJ was still considering it a Federal case and wouldn't turn over any evidence they had to the State.

As soon as Trump left office, the DOJ said they had no further interest in the case and two weeks later, NY prosecutors took it up and took it to trial.

If "Individual-1" had been anyone other than Donald Trump, the case would have gone to trial 4 years ago.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Honestly ... Avenatti and Cohen ... I don't believe either of them about anything.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Is he not a convicted felon, currently incarcerated in federal prison?

Sentenced to 4 years in prison for stealing money from Stormy Daniels.

Hostile witness methinks.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

He has about as much credibility as Cohen, Schiff, or any other of those scumbags.

Well...corrupt lawyer and serial perjurer Michael Cohen is the prosecution's star witness...so Avenatti ought to fit right in.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Before they even consider putting him on the stand for the defense, they need to extract a sworn deposition from him first.

As if he wouldn't get on the stand and contradict it in trial testimony. He is not trustworthy in any sense of the word.
edit on 20-4-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Attorney Avenatti has more charisma than Attorney Cohen.

Donald Trump has the right Attorney on HIS SIDE.

Liberals are crying so hard over this...😂

Better than 50/50 odds the Judge won't let Avenatti testify, or will limit his testimony to Prison cooking, or similar.

edit on 2042024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Thread starred and flagged! This is bigger than most can fathom at the moment.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   

But there is still a factual story(s) there. This all could just turn into an extortion case in Trump's favor.
edit on x30Sat, 20 Apr 2024 17:29:23 -05002024110America/ChicagoSat, 20 Apr 2024 17:29:23 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Well...corrupt lawyer and serial perjurer Michael Cohen is the prosecution's star witness...so Avenatti ought to fit right in.

When your star witness is a convicted felon, convicted perjurer, and disbarred lawyer then you know your case is screwed.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Honest question:

Do you really believe it's just coincidence that all these cases, at different levels, with different types of charges with cases of varying complexity, just happened to all wind up going to trial when it would have max impact on the election?

He hasn't been president since January 2021, but none of these cases could've been brought until now? You really believe that?
edit on 20-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

When your star witness is a convicted felon, convicted perjurer, and disbarred lawyer then you know your case is screwed.

The entire case and trial is a farcical 3-ring circus. Cohen & Avenatti testifying would fit right in.

Toss in Stormy's D's Double-Ds...and you've got the makings of a monumental Vaudeville show.
edit on 20-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   

idk, I think there’s a good chance the jury will consider Micheal Cohen a credible witness.

His a co-host of Meidas Touch (YouTube channel). He can be a bit over dramatic and emotional at times, but his a character and comes across as credible to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

idk, I think there’s a good chance the jury will consider Micheal Cohen a credible witness.

His a co-host of Meidas Touch (YouTube channel). He can be a bit over dramatic and emotional at times, but his a character and comes across as credible to me.

I believe that you truly believe that.🤡

If he gets on the stand, the destruction of him will be epic, and complete.

posted on Apr, 20 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Nothing says innocent more than having a convicted liar testify for you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join