It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Running Through Idiot Protestors Who Block The Road

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: FlyersFan

A thread about wanting to attack one's fellow citizens with an lethal weapon. How utterly typical of right-wing America.

That should help to build a very exclusive work atmosphere before we'll see the site moving to the Stormfront servers on the Fuehrer's day of death.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Arent you the guy that only ever attacks other people's inputs but never adds his own?

I know this is gonna be beyond your comprehension, but demonstrating what a hypocrite you are isn't attacking you.

The rest of your post was just childish drivel, so not gonna bother. (That was more of an attack, if you wanna call it that.)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: KrustyKrab

If the idiots want to trample on my right to freedom of travel they deserve to get ran over.

your imagined rights

How utterly typical of communists.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Haven't read the whole thread yet, so has anyone asked the question, "what if there was an emergency being blocked?"

So, not even necessarily an ambulance. A coworker driving a guy to the hospital that just cut his thumb off. A husband that is driving his wife, who is in labor?

Me driving in any of those instances? You get run over.

It is NOT ok to take over the roads!!! People say you shouldn't panic. Used to be, any large gathering of people in the road, was a mob, and perfectly fine to panic.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
what if there was an emergency being blocked?"

There were medical procedures that got screwed up.

KTVZ Regional

Some folks say their health was at risk by the closure. Rem O’Donnely was late for surgery.

“I’m supposed to be at UCSF at 9:30am, if I don’t make it by 1 PM, they will have to reschedule I’m supposed to have colon surgery,” said O’Donnely.

Rachel McKim from Larkspur was late for her medical procedure.

“I’m headed to the city for stem cell replacement. They’re frozen I have to get there before they thaw. I’m feeling frustrated, I support the right for people to protest but if It causes thousands of people disturbance, it isn’t the right way to go about it,” said McKim.

The CHP arrested 26 protesters, allowing the bridge to reopen by 12:15pm.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Astyanax

Haven't read the whole thread yet, so has anyone asked the question, "what if there was an emergency being blocked?"

So, not even necessarily an ambulance. A coworker driving a guy to the hospital that just cut his thumb off. A husband that is driving his wife, who is in labor?

These selfish little privileged Marxists don't care. Nothing is as important as whatever "cause" they "care" about for the present 15 minutes. Your coworker/wife/other innocent person probably deserves to die anyway.

Don't you know how compassionate they are!?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

Here comes the deflection...

Imagine the actual facts are a deflection to you. I sure can imagine that better now can't I?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
America going to be America - all talk, all the weapons, do # all.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: stu119

Is this all you ever post, troll?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

You can't support law and order when you democrats legalize crimes and don't prosecute.

If government won't punish criminals, then someone should.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

prove me wrong?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

prove me wrong?

No, I don't think I'll go out and shoot anyone to satisfy the idiotic posts of a troll on an internet forum.

Pretty sure directly calling for violence is against the T&C. It could also be illegal, depending on where you live.

Grow up before you get banned and arrested, kid.
edit on 17-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Sen Tom Cotton X

Sen Tom Cotton -

I encourage people who get stuck behind the pro-Hamas mobs blocking traffic: take matters into your own hands to get them out of the way.

It's time to put an end to this nonsense.

Sen Tom Cotton X
Click on link to see video he says "how it should be done.

edit on 4/17/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Absolutely. However, some of them do things like chain themselves or glue/cement themselves in place. That's much harder to overcome, obviously. And you don't wanna do anything that's gonna get you brought up on assault charges.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Go for it... Don't make the shocked face when the law is applied to the vigilante that hand out death sentences like pamphlets...

You and the others here are advocating purposely running over your fellow citizens.
literally advocating murder over a blocked road.

Way to display the utter lack of morals...

What mental deficiency makes anyone advocate for murder?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Go for it... Don't make the shocked face when the law is applied to the vigilante that hand out death sentences like pamphlets...

You and the others here are advocating purposely running over your fellow citizens.
literally advocating murder over a blocked road.

What mental deficiency makes anyone advocate for murder?

Of course they go after those who would punish criminals.

lol

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Nope. The ones breaking the law and blocking the road are displaying the 'utter lack of morals' ... and a severe lack of brainpower. Give 'em all the Darwin Award.
edit on 4/17/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

There is that shocked face. Lol

I'm starting to think some here don't even know what due process is, and how the legal system works.

just triggered loud mouths, yapping about road blocking criminals. Sharing their sick and twisted fantasies as vigilantes.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

There is that shocked face. Lol

I'm starting to think some here don't even know what due process is, and how the legal system works.

just triggered loud mouths, yapping about road blocking criminals. Sharing their sick and twisted fantasies as vigilantes.

Due process doesn't exist anymore when they have no bail releases, they let rapists out after being arrested, they let people who robv, beat people, car jack out!

And you talk of "due process"?

lmfao

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You're prison situation is your own doing by making a business out of it, because every alternativ is communism.

Have you seen the video of people in the 80s claiming DUIs like, don't drink and drive, or seat belts, are communist?
I mean the idiocy some display is hilarious.

Legal frameworks change, when you disagree with it and the answer is anarchy. Your legal state has failed and the place is up for grabs...

For sh1ts and giggles

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join