It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Running Through Idiot Protestors Who Block The Road

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: FlyersFan

What they don't understand is that they are completely turning people against them and their cause.

The Just Stop Oil idiots think that by sitting in the middle of the road, they are somehow harming oil companies and getting people on their side.

The Eco nuts who were slashing tires on SUVs are just as dumb. My insurance would pay for new tires. The tire companies would thank you because they get to sell more tires and the oil company will thank you because tires are petroleum based.

BLM, you scammed people out of millions and cost billions more in damages.

Pro Hamas - Go to Gaza and show your support.

ZERO sympathy for any of them.

They're all just brainwashed idiots that enjoy disrupting peoples' lives as much as possible, because they will never amount to anything in life themselves. And are too lazy to do anything meaningful job wise (they get paid to protest by some 1%ers , Soros etc I'm sure ).

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
The sidewalks and bike lanes are also blocked on the Golden Gate bridge. The protest is in the middle of the bridge and no estimate of when it will be cleared.

Reminds me of this thread:

Recent ATS thread

All just a 'coincidence' I'm sure

I'd say bring back this :

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Ummm...oh...jeez...some lives were disrupted...the horror...

One wonders how many Palestinian lives have been disrupted...or vaporized...

What is it...up to 15,000...children that have been slaughtered in your Holy war...since October 2023...?

Way to comparison shop...for opinion...

You certainly put things in perspective... yes mam...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

so if you fight off a person trying to rob you and they get hurt, you may not lose any money you had, but you get charged and have to pay a real lot for a lawyer. Now who are those who are writing the laws? Judges used to be lawyers. They are making sure that their colleagues have a good income base.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

What is it...up to 15,000...children that have been slaughtered in your Holy war...since October 2023...?

YouSir
And like in any war, the same goes for the other side you're talking about , in this case Israeli.
I'm not on either 'side'. I'm on the side of peace , sanity, and unity.
The 1% start and flame these type of wars to keep us divided and fighting among each other.
Not only will the majority never focus on the 1%, the ones who start these wars, majority will stay a NPC this way.
The 1% enjoy watching the NPCs fighting, it's a game to them.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Islam and their useful idiots flexing their muscles in the US too.They have been doing the same all over Europe for months now.
We truly have imported the 5th coloum. This won't end well as the conquesters are now emboldened and let's not forget positively encoured by the various governments of occupation.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 04:10 AM
link   

When people live in a society, they have to be courteous of those around them. These useful idiots for Hamas have a right to free speech in this country ... and ironically don't in Gaza ... but their right to free speech ends when they trample on the rights of others. They are MORONS, and so are anyone who thinks that what the idiot protestors are doing is okay.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Typical - the us demands to have guns but #e out of using them

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: stu119
Typical - the us demands to have guns but #e out of using them

Typical - the dumbest person in the thread says the dumbest thing in the thread.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: ElCura

Lol that's brilliant... Too bad none of them is carrying, as that problem could have been solved rather quickly...

Even if handguns weren't pretty much banned in the UK, using a gun to take down those balloons in this circumstance would be both illegal and dangerous.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

but their right to free speech ends when they trample on the rights of others.

Unless they're running through protesters blocking the Golden Gate Bridge, of course. Cuz "MORONS!"
This is pretty hillaryous, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Sure would...

a reply to: YourFaceAgain

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

What they don't understand is that they are completely turning people against them and their cause.

The Just Stop Oil idiots think that by sitting in the middle of the road, they are somehow harming oil companies and getting people on their side.

The Eco nuts who were slashing tires on SUVs are just as dumb. My insurance would pay for new tires. The tire companies would thank you because they get to sell more tires and the oil company will thank you because tires are petroleum based.

BLM, you scammed people out of millions and cost billions more in damages.

Pro Hamas - Go to Gaza and show your support.

ZERO sympathy for any of them.

I tend to be liberal in most of my views but I agree with you 100% on this matter and I suspect the vast majority of left-leaning Americans agree that this is not a good way to protest. The people they are blocking have literally nothing to do with this situation in Gaza - you are just turning people against your cause.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
They are actually pro-Palestinian but I understand how zionists idiots like yourself fail to make this connection.

I agree with their sentiment just not their methods. They should actually be blocking traffic in front of Lockheed, Northrup, Boing, and people like yours house. You openly support a genocide, good luck explaining that one at the pearly gates bucko...

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Infringing upon the rights of others is not a right, it is a crime.

Run the pro-Iran crowd down.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
They are actually pro-Palestinian but I understand how zionists idiots ...

Hamas Defector Yousef, the son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef, Tells Pro Palestinian Activists They Belong in a Mental Asylum

"It's very disappointing to see Americans supporting Hamas and thinking that Hamas is a cool thing, while Hamas does not respect any of those followers, while those followers don't know that Hamas would torture them and massacre them with no mercy. They call them useful idiots. They don't know that Hamas is a dark black hole," Yousef said on an April 2 episode of "Dr. Phil Primetime."

"[Pro-Palestinians are] absolutely idiots because they don't know what they are supporting. They are supporting a monster that has been hijacking an entire society and endangering the entire Middle East, pushing the world towards a global war. … What's happening is insanity. Those pro-Palestine people need to go to a mental asylum."

"In fact, since Oct. 7, I personally don't differentiate between Hamas and the so-called Palestinians because, actually, there is no Palestinians, there are tribes. There is a tribe of Hamas, and there is the tribe of the Islamic Jihad … and each one has different interests, and all of them are conflicted," he said. "If they did not have Israel as the common enemy, they would kill each other. This is the reality."

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And then make sure vigilatism is dealt with accordingly...

It actually solves two moronic problems at once... You've convinced me, run them over, # those law abiding citizens... They never solve anything

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

# those law abiding citizens...

They aren't law abiding.
Their right to free speech ends when it tramples on my rights.

Read Here

The California Highway Patrol said 38 people were arrested and face a variety of charges including unlawful assembly, refusal to comply with a lawful order, unlawful stop on a bridge, resisting arrest , false imprisonment and conspiracy.

Idiots blocking the roads to protest anywhere can be charged with all these things ... unless they are not on a bridge then that one doesn't apply. The fact that they block traffic and are basically holding people against their will means they can be charged with 'false imprisonment'. I suggest you watch the video at the link ... people couldn't make it to surgeries and to have stem cell implants which have to be done on a timely basis or they melt ... etc etc etc. What the protestors did was criminal and it was assault upon others who needed medical procedures and couldn't get them done etc etc

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

YouSir

So Hamas using them as human shields should also be in your vernacular my friend. Murdering then hiding behind children is as despicable as another thing the left is doing to them unabated. I know you are not ignoring one side to pick on another on purpose based on your many great posts over the years sir. But to hide behind those children is to kill them yourself when war breaks out like this.

I love your attitude of protecting the innocent. I also see Hamas has us in a conundrum of damned if you do and die if you don't.

edit on 16000000573020244America/Chicago04pm4 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

And then make sure vigilatism is dealt with accordingly...

It actually solves two moronic problems at once... You've convinced me, run them over, # those law abiding citizens... They never solve anything

They aren't law abiding if they're breaking the law.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join