It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking, mass stabbing many stabbed in bondi Sydney Australia.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Hence the each to their own part aka different strokes for different folks.

And best of luck also.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Swords?

If I were to identify myself as a Viking, my religious belief would require me to die with a sword in my hand in order to enter Valhalla.

So......

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I've got Viking lineage.

But i don't think i would ever try and argue in a court of law.

That's the reason why i had a sword in my claw, trying to die or otherwise.

Unless of course i was going for some sort of insanity plea.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Of course, the GB laws prohibit any sort of self defense and punish the victim if they defend themselves, even with something as innocuous as pepper spray. I would think that a reinforced umbrella might be a good alternative if they are legal. The lawmakers don't trust their citizens and especially non-citizens who have a penchant for stabbing. They would probably arrest someone with an emergency teaspoon in their pocket.

As to the broadsword, think of the entertainment value of a broadsword and mace melee, especially if it's merely a gang
war, where problems solve themselves.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCTORNO

Of course, the GB laws prohibit any sort of self defense and punish the victim if they defend themselves, even with something as innocuous as pepper spray.

Thats actually not true, you have the right to defend yourself from assault or threat of assault, but the level of force that can be used in self-defense is subject to legal scrutiny meaning the use of force must be reasonable and proportionate.

I would think that a reinforced umbrella might be a good alternative if they are legal.

A walking stick might be the better option as not many people walk about with reinforced umbrella in this day of age.

Something along the lines of John Steed from "The Avengers".

The lawmakers don't trust their citizens and especially non-citizens who have a penchant for stabbing. They would probably arrest someone with an emergency teaspoon in their pocket.

Emergency teaspoon eh? That might get you sectioned.

As to the broadsword, think of the entertainment value of a broadsword and mace melee, especially if it's merely a gang
war, where problems solve themselves.

Yeah, life is somewhat more a complicated affair the swords at dawn, and gang warfare tends to not have many boundaries.

Meaning innocent people can get easily hurt for simply being in the way or seeing something they should not have.

Swords would be about as welcome as guns here in the UK which is to say not at all, as they are bad enough with there mother's kitchen knives if truth be told.
edit on 13-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I agree with Andrew.

When my missus was working as an Uber driver I made sure she had a small can of bright coloured spray paint in her drivers side door pocket.

Like mace, press the nozzle and dont stop spraying until the can is empty. Then all the popo have to do is look for the mug with the fluorescent head.

A reply to: DOCTORNO

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
One of the deceased was the daughter of an extremely influential business man, John singleton.

www.theage.com.au... -in-city-s-eastern-suburbs-20240413-p5fjlp.html?post=p55v1t#p55v1t

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Spray paint is a good idea unless using it as a weapon is illegal, too. Some people I know keep wasp spray in the car; good for 20 feet or so and freezes the wasps along with the poison.

If the perpetrator is smoking, there could be unintended interesting results if the propellant is propane.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   

While John Steed's umbrella was handy, I always liked Emma Peel. I think Diana Rigg passed away a few years ago, but Avenger reruns are better than the new Dr. Who and the sonic screwdriver isn't much of a weapon.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Swords?

If I were to identify myself as a Viking, my religious belief would require me to die with a sword in my hand in order to enter Valhalla.

So......

You could probably get away with it in a similar fashion to sikhs, who have to have their daggers secured in the scabbards so they can't be turned into a weapon quickly.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCTORNO

Avengers was class in a glass.

I still like Dr Who all the same from the 1960s to the 2020s

Additional info on the murders and identification of the horrible bastard Joel Cauchi that's now burning in hell.

www.lbc.co.uk...
edit on 14-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

If you have a kilt on you can wear a Sgian Dubhs.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If you have a kilt on you can wear a Sgian Dubhs.

LOL I am amazed that this hasnt been spun up into another example of the SNP being pro trans haha

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

LoL

Im offended.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Mrs Carpy is of Viking descent.

Thankfully she is not armed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>