It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puberty blockers could cause long-term fertility and health issues for boys

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Conveniently right under what you copy and pasted from your link....

dysphoria is included in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders

Educate yourself

All I got to say about that
edit on 12-4-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Puberty blockers could cause long-term fertility and health issues for boys

No doubt. It's common sense. Probably can throw in a cancer epidemic in a few decades for these poor kids as well. But the LGBTQ warriors will still be thumping their twisted agenda on the country, not giving a rats backend what kind of damage they are doing to children. If an adult wants to screw around and self mutilate .. that's on them. But for Gods sake leave the kids alone!

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: MrGashler

It is absolutely a mental illness, whether you like it or not.

It is not.

They want it to be a mental illness so bad. The real alarming fact is that if they really believe it is a mental illness they are bullying and hating on these people as evidenced many times here.
Not sure why you constantly post about subjects you know nothing about. It absolutely is a mental illness. I’ve mentioned this before in one of these trans threads. I have a close longtime friend that runs a rehab that has two divisions, one for drug addiction and one for psychological disorders. He told me there’s quite a few trans in drug addiction rehab but the psychological rehab he said was full of trans that are completely f’d up in the head in a bad way. They’ve a adolescent side and a adult side, he straight up told me that a lot of the trans kids will never make it to adulthood, they’re very confused he added. The suicide rate in trans is very high btw.

Don’t care how much you want to virtue signal on the subject, you couldn’t be more wrong. It is very much a mental illness. I’m sure there’s a few that make it through life as a functioning and happy person, that’s not the norm though. I lived in LA/Hollywood for years and was very involved with helping recovering addicts and alcoholics. I had contact with about every configuration of a human being you can think of. The trans were almost always some of the most mentally disturbed people I knew.

Anyway, you should maybe think a little before you post because you’re wrong a lot.

Gender dysphoria is a feeling of distress that can happen when a person's gender identity differs from their sex assigned at birth or from their sex-related physical characteristics. Some transgender and gender-diverse people experience gender dysphoria at some point in their lives. Other transgender and gender-diverse people feel at ease with their bodies and gender identities, and they don't have gender dysphoria.

www.mayoclinic.org...

Educate yourself.

Is this the part you are talking about? From the link you posted

"A diagnosis for gender dysphoria is included in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), a manual published by the American Psychiatric Association. This diagnosis was created to help people with gender dysphoria get access to the health care and treatment they need. It focuses on distress as the problem, not a person's gender identity."

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Conveniently right under what you copy and pasted from your link....

dysphoria is included in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual ofMental Disorders

Educate yourself

All I got to say about that

Not all transgender people have gender dysphoria, so I'm not sure why you can't understand what you are reading.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

It is not.

They want it to be a mental illness so bad. The real alarming fact is that if they really believe it is a mental illness they are bullying and hating on these people as evidenced many times here.
Not sure why you constantly post about subjects you know nothing about. It absolutely is a mental illness. I’ve mentioned this before in one of these trans threads. I have a close longtime friend that runs a rehab that has two divisions, one for drug addiction and one for psychological disorders. He told me there’s quite a few trans in drug addiction rehab but the psychological rehab he said was full of trans that are completely f’d up in the head in a bad way. They’ve a adolescent side and a adult side, he straight up told me that a lot of the trans kids will never make it to adulthood, they’re very confused he added. The suicide rate in trans is very high btw.

Don’t care how much you want to virtue signal on the subject, you couldn’t be more wrong. It is very much a mental illness. I’m sure there’s a few that make it through life as a functioning and happy person, that’s not the norm though. I lived in LA/Hollywood for years and was very involved with helping recovering addicts and alcoholics. I had contact with about every configuration of a human being you can think of. The trans were almost always some of the most mentally disturbed people I knew.

Anyway, you should maybe think a little before you post because you’re wrong a lot.

Gender dysphoria is a feeling of distress that can happen when a person's gender identity differs from their sex assigned at birth or from their sex-related physical characteristics. Some transgender and gender-diverse people experience gender dysphoria at some point in their lives. Other transgender and gender-diverse people feel at ease with their bodies and gender identities, and they don't have gender dysphoria.

www.mayoclinic.org...

Educate yourself.

"A diagnosis for gender dysphoria is included in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), a manual published by the American Psychiatric Association. This diagnosis was created to help people with gender dysphoria get access to the health care and treatment they need. It focuses on distress as the problem, not a person's gender identity."

Cherry pick out the part where they state that not all transgender people have gender dysphoria for everyone to read.
edit on q00000044430America/Chicago3333America/Chicago4 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Not all transgender people have gender dysphoria

You have no way of knowing that, plus I am going to go with what the experts have to say on the matter over you.

I understand it perfectly, you just wanted to leave that out because it hurt your argument.

No worries though, figured I'd put it out there for you.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Not all transgender people have gender dysphoria

You have no way of knowing that, plus I am going to go with what the experts have to say on the matter over you.

I understand it perfectly, you just wanted to leave that out because it hurt your argument.

No worries though, figured I'd put it out there for you.

The Mayo Clinic knows it and you obviously don't want to know the facts. Move on back to your shoot 'em up thread.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I know they classify it as a mental disorder/illness. That is what you were arguing against so just making sure you knew what you chose to ignore.

No shoot'em up thread around here, just a state doing what they think is needed to protect the students in their schools. You are the one who turned it into a "shoot'em up thread".

Have fun ignoring the facts bud

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I know they classify it as a mental disorder/illness. That is what you were arguing against so just making sure you knew what you chose to ignore.

No shoot'em up thread around here, just a state doing what they think is needed to protect the students in their schools. You are the one who turned it into a "shoot'em up thread".

The Mayo Clinic is a reputable source and you are not, nor have you provided any other sources for us to compare.

The shoot 'em up concept was proposed by another member on that thread, not by me.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The Mayo Clinic is a reputable source

Then why are you denying the fact that it is a mental disorder?

I don't care what you have to say about me, I quoted YOUR source and you are all butt hurt about being pointed out the fool.

Have fun, just needed to point out your ignorance before I call it a week
edit on 12-4-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The Mayo Clinic is a reputable source

Then why are you denying the fact that it is a mental disorder?

I don't care what you have to say about me, I quoted YOUR source and you are all butt hurt about being pointed out the fool.

I said the Mayo Clinic states that not all transgender people have gender dysphoria, what don't you understand about that finding/fact?

Who is the fool who can't understand what they read, or skip over the facts, deliberately?
edit on q00000055430America/Chicago5151America/Chicago4 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It is not.

They want it to be a mental illness so bad.

Your response to Annee stating that it is not a mental illness/disorder.

We all know what you were saying here, we also know it's hard for you to admit your mistakes. It's okay, we can all see the real you

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

It is not.

They want it to be a mental illness so bad.

Your response to Annee stating that it is not a mental illness/disorder.

We all know what you were saying here, we also know it's hard for you to admit your mistakes. It's okay, we can all see the real you

Only Annee knows my meaning, you are guessing as usual and you obviously know nothing about this subject, so stick with what you know that being carrying guns and trying to shoot straight.
edit on q00000003430America/Chicago1515America/Chicago4 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

We all know your meaning, you don't have to try and hide it.

I don't have to try to shoot straight, just comes naturally.
At least you finally admit you know nothing about firearms, good for you. Admittance is the first step

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It is not.

www.mayoclinic.org...

Educate yourself.

Cherry pick out the part where they state that not all transgender people have gender dysphoria for everyone to read.

I didn't cherry pick out a part, I quoted part of the article and asked you if it is what you are talking about. The article lists a couple of ways to determine what is the cause, but no matter what, it is a problem with the mind where the person desires to choose something different than what they were born with to identify themself. It is like the young want everything on demand, they do not want to wait for their cartoon to come on or they want the choice they want and will pay extra to get the channel they want instead of just being satisfied with what is available free.

If someone wants to change their sex, I feel sorry for them that they spent so much money when the majority of them find it did not help them in the long term and they regret it after a while. I don't care what they do, it is their choice, but I do not have to accept them as a friend if I don't want to just because they are transgender. I don't care what sex a person is or what color a person is, I choose people to be friends that I have something in common with and who are honest and respectful to others. A jerk is a jerk no matter what color or sex they are, and a deceiver is a deceiver no matter what sex or color they are. This is just an explanation, it is not to be confused with me saying this applies to you because I am just explaining a general thing. I am not by any means calling you a deceiver or jerk in case you are taking it that way

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

It is not.

www.mayoclinic.org...

Educate yourself.

Good gawd you’re obtuse. I’m giving you real-time information from someone that deals with these people every day and has for almost 40 years, he runs the hospital ffs. You posting a “opinion” from Mayo who pushes transgender agenda and makes millions if not billions off of it, doesn’t mean jack in the real world buddy. I don’t expect you to understand this but carry on.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

At least you finally admit you know nothing about firearms, good for you. Admittance is the first step

You all think you know my meaning, but you don't. Keep on trying though.

Your thread needs a theme song - Shoot 'em up Shoot 'em up Baby. lol

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

It is not.

www.mayoclinic.org...

Educate yourself.

Good gawd you’re obtuse. I’m giving you real-time information from someone that deals with these people every day and has for almost 40 years, he runs the hospital ffs. You posting a “opinion” from Mayo who pushes transgender agenda and makes millions if not billions off of it, doesn’t mean jack in the real world buddy. I don’t expect you to understand this but carry on.

Provide us with this someone's study paper and let's mull over it.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Your thread needs a theme song - Shoot 'em up Shoot 'em up Baby. lol

Really sad you are making jokes about killing people(specifically kids), you should seek some help for that.

You should be better than that

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

It is not.

www.mayoclinic.org...

Educate yourself.

I didn't cherry pick out a part, I quoted part of the article and asked you if it is what you are talking about. The article lists a couple of ways to determine what is the cause, but no matter what, it is a problem with the mind where the person desires to choose something different than what they were born with to identify themself. It is like the young want everything on demand, they do not want to wait for their cartoon to come on or they want the choice they want and will pay extra to get the channel they want instead of just being satisfied with what is available free.

If someone wants to change their sex, I feel sorry for them that they spent so much money when the majority of them find it did not help them in the long term and they regret it after a while. I don't care what they do, it is their choice, but I do not have to accept them as a friend if I don't want to just because they are transgender. I don't care what sex a person is or what color a person is, I choose people to be friends that I have something in common with and who are honest and respectful to others. A jerk is a jerk no matter what color or sex they are, and a deceiver is a deceiver no matter what sex or color they are. This is just an explanation, it is not to be confused with me saying this applies to you because I am just explaining a general thing. I am not by any means calling you a deceiver or jerk in case you are taking it that way

Did you read this part?

Other transgender and gender-diverse people feel at ease with their bodies and gender identities, and they don't have gender dysphoria.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join