It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puberty blockers could cause long-term fertility and health issues for boys

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The researchers analyzed the testicular cells of boys who had been taking puberty blockers for anywhere from three months to 52 months, and compared them to cells of a control group who had not been on the blockers.

Among those on puberty blockers, the researchers identified mild to severe "sex gland atrophy," determining that the medications accelerated the aging and function of testicular cells.

I'm not shocked at all. In fact, I'm totally expecting things like this, because of the new fad facing the US and other areas right now. I really don't know what it would take to convince a kid to change genders, but someone has figured out the magic wand wave and it's happening to many more than we had in the past. Almost as if it was just a fad....but it's not. It's forever it seems. So a kid is confused, as kids are mostly. He/she is not given the mental health needed but instead given "Gender Affirming care", drugs to make them appear to be the other sex, and given the false belief that they can just change back if they so choose.

If you are trans, or your kid is trans, and you are happy, and your kid is happy, good for you. But remember this little tidbit in the future when your kid finds out they won't be able to have a family. Will they remember who pushed them to be with the "in crowd"? Likely so. Best hope that isn't you.

Have fun, go nuts, just don't BE nuts. And don't chop yours off. You might want them later.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Color me shocked. Drugs that prevent an organ from doing what it's made to do for an extended period of time causes long term and irreparable damage to that organ.

I watched my brother go through something similar. He started taking testosterone, was super gung-ho about the gender reassignment and gender affirming care. He took testosterone for a few years if I remember right. Then his biological clock started ringing and he realized he's approaching the point of no return on being able to have a kid with regards to age. Well, as he started getting in to see doctors and getting stuff checked out he came to learn that the period of time he was taking testosterone regularly had basically totally destroyed any chance he could ever have to have children. We're lucky that he's even still alive today after how hard that hit him, and it genuinely breaks my heart for him.

We're going to one day look back on what we're doing to the trans community with the same horror and disgust that we look back on lobotomies and sanitariums now. We are eviscerating an entire group of people in the name of acceptance because we're unwilling to address the root cause of the issue. It is impossible to treat a sickness in the mind by mutilating the body, and I suspect when the kids who are having this done to them now reach adulthood we're going to see a massive uptick in already high suicide rates.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Shocked shocked I say... Tweaked chemical castration drugs have bad long term effects on boys.

They should be getting therapy till they are old enough to make an informed decision not drugs or surgery.

I hate people, at least the truth is finally coming out, even if it is to late for many.
edit on 17Thu, 11 Apr 2024 16:17:11 -050017110404pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MrGashler

maybe there is some super sick plan to screw these folks up so they can't reproduce. It sure doesn't look compassionate as it's portrayed.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Honestly it would be a viable way to achieve those depopulation goals that Gates and the other "masters" want to achieve. Take advantage of the mentally weak and unstable and just program them to make themselves infertile. No need to worry about the people rising up if the process of depopulation takes so long that they don't even notice it happening.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

It's even worse than that.

Puberty blockers prevent the penis from fully developing.
So when they get the transition surgery, there's not enough material to create a suedo-vagina and they use a segment of the colon.

Which will always smell like a colon. They have tons of infection problems from having to dialate the new front hole because it's a wound the body is trying to close.

If you haven't seen pictures of these medical atrocities, it's horrific.

These kids are being ruined forever. It's no wonder they have such high suicide rates.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It is good that they are finally admitting the obvious. I wondered why the parents and grand parents wanted to end their family line.

I also think this is just a fad but is supported by the medical industry to make money. The depopulation theory is also possible but greed is enough in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler

Honestly it would be a viable way to achieve those depopulation goals that Gates and the other "masters" want to achieve. Take advantage of the mentally weak and unstable and just program them to make themselves infertile. No need to worry about the people rising up if the process of depopulation takes so long that they don't even notice it happening.

Exactly what I was thinking. Everything's going according to plan. And of course, it's mostly Caucasians that are having gender issues.

www.kff.org...

Some other good stats and data on the link if anyone's interested.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

If I can't unsee it, I'm not looking. I understand basic biology, and grasp the picture more than I'd care to.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Can we just say no sh!t...

For both boys and girls puberty is the most critical time in their lives to not mess with anything including alcohol, pot, and drugs.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Dr Frankenstein I presume. 😀

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
It is good that they are finally admitting the obvious. I wondered why the parents and grand parents wanted to end their family line.

I also think this is just a fad but is supported by the medical industry to make money. The depopulation theory is also possible but greed is enough in my opinion.

Greed and cowardice. There are lots of doctors who know this # is harmful but they're afraid to go against the progressive mob.

We saw this during Covid. Many doctors knew the public was being lied to but went along with the lies because they didn't want to lose their jobs.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Fertility blockers could cause dire problems for either gender of children.

The bottom line for me is that children should never be presented with making adult decisions. We should never ask children 'how they want to present', or 'what gender they feel like' or 'where in the world do you want to live?'. To me, all three of those questions are equally outlandish to ask a child.

When they have lived long enough to be considered an adult, then people should be able to make adult decisions. If, at that point a person born into one gender feels aligned with the other, then that is a choice they can make, and should have full support in doing so.

I think that we should NEVER EVER give choices to children that are adult in nature.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Kids do a lot of dangerous and self destructive things in order to be part of the "in crowd". Its probably been happening since the beginning of humankind. Some kids use to smoke to fit in; now some of them take puberty blockers. New song, same old dance.

In that context whats all the fuss about? Let the kids make their mistakes; some might regret it, nothing new.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
FOX OP-ED vs MAYO CLINIC's actual information.

Puberty blockers for transgender and gender-diverse youth

By Mayo Clinic Staff

Puberty blockers can be used to delay the changes of puberty in transgender and gender-diverse youth who have started puberty. The medicines most often used for this purpose are called gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) analogues. Here's a summary of their possible benefits, side effects and long-term effects.

www.mayoclinic.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You don’t say??? Anyone stupid enough to allow their kids to be lab rats taking experimental drugs because Dr.Demento said “I think we’re good” should be one themselves, my choice of cocktail. Just wait till they start growing extra testicles and penis’s out of their forehead.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

Fertility blockers could cause dire problems for either gender of children.

The bottom line for me is that children should never be presented with making adult decisions. We should never ask children 'how they want to present', or 'what gender they feel like' or 'where in the world do you want to live?'. To me, all three of those questions are equally outlandish to ask a child.

When they have lived long enough to be considered an adult, then people should be able to make adult decisions. If, at that point a person born into one gender feels aligned with the other, then that is a choice they can make, and should have full support in doing so.

I think that we should NEVER EVER give choices to children that are adult in nature.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
Kids do a lot of dangerous and self destructive things in order to be part of the "in crowd". Its probably been happening since the beginning of humankind. Some kids use to smoke to fit in; now some of them take puberty blockers. New song, same old dance.

In that context whats all the fuss about? Let the kids make their mistakes; some might regret it, nothing new.

In that context, the fuss is their stupidity and self-harm isn't usually being driven by the medical industry lacking the backbone to stand up to pseudoscience.

This is gonna go down as one of the most enormous scandals of science in history. Once the average person realizes how corrupt and imbecilic a large portion of the medical community is it's gonna shatter a lot peoples' faith in medicine and science in general.

As a big believer in science, I find that unfortunate, not to mention the vast human cost.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

I don't know if past destructive behavior has been supported by the medical industry or not (it has); but big business has always been at the heart of enabling kid's behavior. Kids weren't growing their own tobacco back in the day. Again nothing new. The "average" person isn't going to be impacted by some kid some where taking puberty blockers. Life will go on with barely a blip over this.

edit on 11-4-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
FOX OP-ED vs MAYO CLINIC's actual information.

Puberty blockers for transgender and gender-diverse youth

By Mayo Clinic Staff

Puberty blockers can be used to delay the changes of puberty in transgender and gender-diverse youth who have started puberty. The medicines most often used for this purpose are called gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) analogues. Here's a summary of their possible benefits, side effects and long-term effects.

www.mayoclinic.org...

Use of GnRH analogues also might have long-term effects on:

Growth spurts.
Bone growth.
Bone density.
Fertility, depending on when the medicine is started.

If individuals assigned male at birth begin using GnRH analogues early in puberty, they might not develop enough skin on the penis and scrotum to be able to have some types of gender-affirming surgeries later in life. But other surgery approaches usually are available.

Those who take GnRH analogues typically have their height checked every few months. Yearly bone density and bone age tests may be advised. To support bone health, youth taking puberty blockers may need to take calcium and vitamin D supplements.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join