It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Targets Charity Workers in Drone Attack, 7 killed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
BBC News - Charity boss José Andrés says Israel targeted staff 'systematically, car by car' - BBC News
www.bbc.co.uk...

So, 7 charity workers in clearly marked cars, all three struck in three different cars.

I have been a keen supporter of Israel hitting HAMAS animals but this is beyond the pale and enough is now enough.

Welcome to opening your eyes! This is The First time I agree with ANYTHING you have ever posted!

I weep for Humanity for those who have suffered because those who cannot see, allow this to happen and those who have seen it all along are powerless.

I pray for justice for HUMANITY.

I am not “Pro” one side or the other, I am Pro-Humanity. The original killers should have been killed. Yet I’ve read here, from people I thought were “smart”, claiming the Palestinians were at fault and their death is permissible because they elected Hamas. Vin diagram. Maybe all Hamas are Palestinian BUT NOT ALL Palestinians are Hamas!

All Nazis were Austrian/German BUT NOT ALL Austrian/Germans were Nazis.

Understand?

Your insane logic flipped: Its ok for Russia to kill any and all Americans and British in retribution for the Crocus City Hall massacre because Americans elected Biden and Britain, Deputy PM Oliver Dowden. (And yes, I do believe the massacre was instigated by The Western politicians Puppet Masters).

I am 100% against everything Biden trips, I mean stands for.

The German Jews were ok to be killed because Germany voted for Hitler.

The Japanese-Americans were ok to be rounded up into camps because well, Pearl Harbor.

Ridiculous “logic”.

You cannot blame the whole for the actions of a few.

Innocent lives are being mercilessly slaughtered and yet the ones doing the killing suffer no retaliation
edit on 3-4-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: Annoyed

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The Left: "Russia deserves whatever they get, maybe they shouldn't have attacked their neighbour, it can all be over, as soon as they surrender. No mercy."

Also, the Left: "Israel needs to surrender immediately, as, the collateral damage from them defending themselves from an unprovoked terrorist attack is a war crime."

MmmHmm

I don’t think it’s a fair comparison. It’s far too nuanced.

For one, look at the ongoing Ukraine war thread on this site. Many long time members who have proven to be far from left offer a nuanced take to that conflict.

Whether it’s right or wrong that we’re involved in that, Ukraine is a minority who has less power in their struggle.

With Israel, they’re a minority who have more power in theirs.

If I’m being honest, both conflicts are a hair trigger from WWIII.

With Israel, I’m always going to have bias towards them. Jewish people have a history of fighting for their very existence and only have around 15-30m~ in a world of 8b~. But that doesn’t mean you get a blank check. Part of proclaiming a moral high ground means your actions feed into that narrative. 75% of Gaza wasn’t old enough to vote in Hamas. So it’s hard for the world to get behind punishing a child for the sins of their father.

Ukraine gave up nukes with assurances of good faith for their security. The Budapest memorandum was negotiated to explicitly choose the wording of assurances and not guarantees. It was a point of contention but ultimately the west made sure it was assurances to be the verbiage. But lack of good faith efforts would hinder nations under the security umbrella of the west from seeking nuclear programs if they lose confidence in security. South Korea being a prime example.

It’s all a mess, and I can appreciate why people are so charged in their options on matters that could avalanche geopolitics.
edit on 3-4-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Israel's worst enemy looks like Israel itself with the way it is going about things. Lets say Hamas does get 100% wiped out, Is Israel now going to have a state of peace after that?

Bombing embassies and wanting to take on Iran next is where the fever is going. With how slow, vindictive and dragged out things are going over a small strip like Gaza, Iran is going to be a lot tougher. Is the plan to descend us all into a MAD nuclear exchange when no one wins. Doing a great job there Israel.

Maybe the government telling the people to prepare with the upcoming eclipse is a good idea. I do not see the moon causing issues, but the timing as the rest of the world does something about Israel? If not then, I would not be surprised to wake up one day soon as this chronic infection of hate, ignorance and fear continues to spread.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: DBCowboy

And what bad thing did these aid workers do? Oh wait, you probably think they deserved to die because they were providing food to starving people.

When you are at war, anyone giving aid to your enemy in any form is also your enemy.

War.

They better get used to it, especially since they brought this on themselves.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   

BBC News - Charity boss José Andrés says Israel targeted staff 'systematically, car by car' - BBC News
www.bbc.co.uk...

So, 7 charity workers in clearly marked cars, all three struck in three different cars.

I have been a keen supporter of Israel hitting HAMAS animals but this is beyond the pale and enough is now enough.

Again, this is war. A war started by Hamas.

And in war, sh#t happens. All the time.

They better get used to it. They are reaping what they have sown, and now they don't like it.

Oh, well...lol

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Biden said he was outraged by the attack all that Sunak could say is "be more careful" the pathetic little worm.

The death of the 7 aid workers is another example of the IDFs trigger happy nature , sad Sunak is still supplying weapons to the rogue State even though he has been warned it could be a breach of International law.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

www.bbc.co.uk...

Again, this is war. A war started by Hamas.

And in war, sh#t happens. All the time.

They better get used to it. They are reaping what they have sown, and now they don't like it.

Oh, well...lol

"Just following orders" because there has to be "order in Berlin".

Spoken like a true oligarch cretin.

You think the kids are okay, Old Carpy? Do you even see what's happening?

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Biden said he was outraged by the attack all that Sunak could say is "be more careful" the pathetic little worm.

The death of the 7 aid workers is another example of the IDFs trigger happy nature , sad Sunak is still supplying weapons to the rogue State even though he has been warned it could be a breach of International law.

I dunno Parliament is meeting to bring charges against Israel for the event, calling for independent investigation and prosecutions, arms exports to Israel are highly likely to be banned following the 600+ strong petition from top lawyers, lords and judges under the Genocide Convention obligations.

If Sunak doesn't give a very hard look at arms sales and suspending trade agreements he could also find himself charged with breaking international laws and have to pay reparations - at the very least he's unlikely to stay in Number 10 given how big a turning point it is in UK-Israeli relations and the level of public outrage over the event.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Everyone wants HAMAS totally wiped out.

Not everyone does. There are terrorist sympathizers .. tons of them .. blaming Israel for Oct 7 and ignoring what Hamas and the 'palestinians' have done. Some of the useful idiots even post here.

Civilians die in war. Hamas loves it when they do. Every dead civilian is the fault of Hamas. Those charity workers knew they were in a war zone and knew they were at risk. That's on them as well.

Are the hostages released? No.
Has Hamas put down their arms and given up? No.
Then the war continues until they do.
Otherwise, if the war stops and Hamas is still operating, they will just keep hitting Israel and genociding the Israelis. Can't stop now. Gotta' finish the job.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Those charity workers knew they were in a war zone and knew they were at risk. That's on them as well.

Can't stop now. Gotta' finish the job.

Wow, you are really, really lost.

I don't even know where to start?

See how genocide eventually expands.

First, it was get those people involved in Oct 7th - not capture them and bring them to trial but kill them directly. I would say 90% of people were ok with this.

But then it expanded into a war - killing the military associated with Hamas

Then it expanded into killing civilians who choose to stay in the North

Then it expanded into killing children.

Then it expanded into raiding hospitals

Then it expanded into bombing the South and killing more children

Then it expanded to killing hostages themselves

Now it expanded into killing aid workers?
Aid workers should not be targeted and it's not on them if people kill them

You are no better than the ordinary Nazis of WWII FlyerFan. If you ever wondered how they did what they did, just reread what you wrote.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

LMAO .... Like I said .. some of them even post here.

Unarmed civilians purposely going into an active combat zone know they are taking a risk. Being there is ON THEM. They purposely put themselves in harms way. And their deaths are on Hamas and the 'palestinians' who caused all this to begin with. No one would have been there getting killed in a mistake in war if Hamas and the 'palestinians' hadn't attacked Israel, mass murdered 1200 people, mass raped men and women, burned families alive, and taken 240 hostages .. many of whom are still being held. You want it to end? Tell your Hamas buddies to give up the hostages and lay down their arms.
edit on 4/4/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   
www.aljazeera.com...

This might explain things?

"The Israeli military’s reported use of an untested and undisclosed artificial intelligence-powered database to identify targets for its bombing campaign in Gaza has alarmed human rights and technology experts who said it could amount to “war crimes”.

The Israeli-Palestinian publication +972 Magazine and Hebrew-language media outlet Local Call reported recently that the Israeli army was isolating and identifying thousands of Palestinians as potential bombing targets using an AI-assisted targeting system called Lavender."

Is there human oversight?
edit on 4-4-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

- It's al-Jazeera ... so it can't be trusted as accurate. It's a biased mess.
- The people they interview call the war 'genocide'. It's not. They are biased.
- AI is a unreliable. It is being heralded as something great but it isn't as smart as humans. The human element needs to be maintained otherwise it just gets stupid - like the black George Washington that AI pumped out a month ago.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Same thing is being reported by multiple news sources.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
British Civil servants are threatening to stop work over fears that they are complicit in War Crimes , the government have refused to show the legal advice they have been given over arms sales to Israel raising concerns over their culpability in arming a Nation which is committing War Crimes.

Officials in the Department for Business and Trade (DBT) have raised concerns with senior civil servants that they may be liable if it is deemed Israel has broken international law.

In correspondence seen by Sky News, the Public and Commercial Services Union (PCS), which represents civil servants, has requested an urgent meeting with the department to discuss "the legal jeopardy faced by civil servants who are continuing to work on this policy".

The letter, sent on Wednesday, said: "Given the implications for our members we believe there are ample grounds to immediately suspend all such work.

"We therefore request that you meet with us urgently to discuss this matter and cease work immediately."

The correspondence shows the PCS has been asking the government for its legal advice on arming Israel since January, when a preliminary ruling from the International Court of Justice (ICJ) found Israel's acts in Gaza could amount to genocide.
news.sky.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
As an aside to concerns in Whitehall former MP and Foreign Office minister , Sir Alan Duncan , is under investigation by the Tory party for comment he made in an interview today.

Speaking to LBC this morning, he said the Conservative Friends of Israel (CFI) group had been "doing the bidding of [Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu, bypassing all proper processes of government to exercise undue influence at the top of government"

What the group that gives money to MPs ? , surely not.

In the interview, he singled out Lord Stuart Polak, the honorary president of the CFI, and Lord Eric Pickles, as among those who should face punishment for their support of Israel.[

Sir Alan also criticised former home secretaries Suella Braverman and Priti Patel, as well as Levelling Up Secretary Michael Gove, Deputy Prime Minister Oliver Dowden, and ex-Home Office minister Robert Jenrick.
news.sky.com...

I think they need to publish the legal advice they received or call an Election.

edit on 4-4-2024 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

www.bbc.co.uk...

I agree Nety is out of control

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboyYou sure do carry water for the Israelites.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Absolutely the IDF knew who & why they are being targeted. The world has had it with Israel.
One state solution .

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFanIsreal has gone way to far & the world has turned on them. The only fans of Isreal are Trump & his supporters.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join