It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Targets Charity Workers in Drone Attack, 7 killed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Can't I just agree the first one and apply that to the elected terrorist sympathetic government of Palestine? No quarter, no mercy sounds fitting for a terrorist state.

WTF? Fund Israel to destroy Hamas AND ALSO fund Ukraine to decimate Russian military capability. One can support both. And even overlook a tragic friendly fire incident without my heart being bled out by media sensationalism.

According to the Israeli military, since the ground invasion of Gaza beginning on October 29, an average of two to six soldiers were killed each week from friendly fire for a total of 18 soldiers out of 170 killed as of 1 January 2024.

This party crap is pissing me off. And that's actually a pretty good example why from the left. Selective outrage.
edit on 3-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Can't I just agree the first one and apply that to the elected terrorist sympathetic government of Palestine? No quarter, no mercy sounds fitting for a terrorist state.

Yes, of course you can. At least that's a consistent stance.

It's the inconsistency and emotion-driven stance from the feelz brigade that makes it hard to take them seriously IMO.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Nukem has emerged from his eclipse bunker to offer some words of wisdom

These civilian casualties were an accident due to bad intelligence in my opinion.

It may be the reason that the IDF is being vague with comments thus far.
edit on 3-4-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Well isn’t hamas a creation of Israel? Yeah, I think so. We know what game is playing. Governments use ‘unaffiliated’ terror groups to do their work.

All part of the plan. And it’s time to shut this plan down.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Well isn’t hamas a creation of Israel? Yeah, I think so. We know what game is playing. Governments use ‘unaffiliated’ terror groups to do their work.

All part of the plan. And it’s time to shut this plan down.

Go for it!

I'll contribute to your one-way ticket!

lol

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

From what I’ve researched it appears that HAMAS was started by the Muslim Brotherhood and Israel played them against Fatah in a classical divide and conquer manoeuvre.

It doesn’t always work but is practiced by many nations.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Nukem has emerged from his eclipse bunker to offer some words of wisdom

These civilian casualties were an accident due to bad intelligence in my opinion.

It may be the reason that the IDF is being vague with comments thus far.

Cheers bro

I agree, it would make zero sense to do something like that on purpose.

HAMAS' M.O. is to hide behind innocents, so I don't blame Israel for possibly assuming these vans harboured terrorists. Do we know that they DIDN'T harbour terrorists?

I bet they harboured terrorists....but that's just me...

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Hamas has an astounding propaganda machine.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if your theory is correct.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Hamas has an astounding propaganda machine.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if your theory is correct.

Hamas also has the support of western social media and most of MSM.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I'd like Israel to tell us. Other than # happens?

I've been a big supporter of Israel, but not anymore.

Were there 10 children in each car too? They didn't report that, I guess they are slipping...

With your newfound righteousness, I think there isn't a country on the planet that could meet your requirements for support. I never said Israel is a super good country, but if we were to compare it to all the other ME countries, they are far ahead of them. The difference is Israel is reported 24/7...they can't fart without someone reporting on it while all the other countries' horrendous events for years that pales anything Israel does go unnoticed, or even worse, not talked about even when noticed.

Why is that?

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
BBC News - Charity boss José Andrés says Israel targeted staff 'systematically, car by car' - BBC News
www.bbc.co.uk...

So, 7 charity workers in clearly marked cars, all three struck in three different cars.

I have been a keen supporter of Israel hitting HAMAS animals but this is beyond the pale and enough is now enough.

Biden killed more than 7 by "accident". Mostly children. Afterwards, he said....

OOPS..I was trying to look tough after the airport suicide bombing: theintercept.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Israel need to be open and transparent about how this cluster# occured as it's hard to see this as anything other than deliberately targetting aid or using famine as weapon of war.

The group recieved plenty of media coverage in the run up to the distribution, their route was well known/pre-agreed. Israel should have contacted them to rule out the obviouslydodgy intel prior to killing them as it's going to cost them most if not all international support.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

maybe hamas was smuggling terrorists with the aid group

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

maybe hamas was smuggling terrorists with the aid group

Good God, Man!...HAMAS would NEVER do anything like that.
They absolutely draw the line at beheading babies, taking and raping hostages and storing bombs in hospitals!

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Statement from the IDF Southern Command.

videoidf.azureedge.net...

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Statement from the IDF Southern Command.

videoidf.azureedge.net...

Thanks for posting, hadn't seen that and was exactly the kind of response I was hoping to see. He seems sincere in making sure mistakes like this won't happen again.
edit on 3-4-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

For your future reference.

www.idf.il...

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The other dide is just as mixed up and hypocritical...tgis is why picking sides based on a team is idiotic...and if you want your country to play the world like a game of Civ 6 at least be honest about it and stop playing mental gymnastics to justify a very lopsided game board.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

But lord forbid russia gets bad intel and hit something with nonmilitary targets...its everyone screaming war crimes like a 5 year old. Meanwhile the same folks cheer ukraine doing the same. Its almost a mirror match on israel except hamas actually is a terrorist org. Not that I don't think if canada found itself in the same position over the US as Israel is over palatine that we wouldn't have our very own hamas...except I think ours would be way more successful.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join