It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love and tolerance, Democrat style.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: DAVID64

So Trump and his sycophants should stop crying about the protesters that were arrested for bringing violence on J6?

Oh you dear! They’re just trying to communicate to you in your native tongue 😂🤣

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Once again, there's a playbook freely available online that outlines the plans for Trump's re-election.

Project 2025 - Policy Agenda

Sounds like a solid plan to bring back important values of The United States !!!

A NOTE ON
“PROJECT 2025”

😃

We want you! The 2025 Presidential Transition Project is the conservative
movement’s unified effort to be ready for the next conservative
Administration to govern at 12:00 noon, January 20, 2025. Welcome
to the mission. By opening this book, you are now a part of it. Indeed, one set
of eyes reading these passages will be those of the 47th President of the United
States, and we hope every other reader will join in making the incoming Administration a success.

History teaches that a President’s power to implement an agenda is at its apex during
the Administration’s opening days. To execute requires a well-conceived, coordinated,
unified plan and a trained and committed cadre of personnel to implement it. In recent
election cycles, presidential candidates normally began transition planning in the late
spring of election year or even after the party’s nomination was secured. That is too late.
The federal government’s complexity and growth advance at a seemingly logarithmic
rate every four years. For conservatives to have a fighting chance to take on the Administrative State and reform our federal government, the work must start now. The entirety
of this e!ort is to support the next conservative President, whoever he or she may be.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
Run them down!

WOW ... talk about a load of BS!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Once again, there's a playbook freely available online that outlines the plans for Trump's re-election.

Project 2025 - Policy Agenda

I am much more scared of the Leftist playbook that is intent on destroying this country.
Rules for Radicals and Prairie Fire would be a good start. They like to tell you.

Obama and HRC both credit Saul Alinsky for their tutelage in leftist politics and ideology.

Trump sells some shoes and bibles and people lose their minds.

edit on 1-4-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

So now police officers are not innocent? Officially 140 officers reported injuries from that day.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

So now police officers are not innocent? Officially 140 officers reported injuries from that day.

I guess it boils down to who they are injured by? How many police officers were hurt during the BLM & antifa riots? In NYC we had two lawyers I believe they were making molotov cocktails and even giving a few a toss! What was their sentence again?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

More than 2,000 law enforcement officers were injured in the first weeks of protests over the summer following the in-custody death of George Floyd, according to a report from the Major Cities Chiefs Association.

....You were saying ?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Of course the most evil party will say it's the most peaceful party it's a on the dot metaphor for the devil and very ironic

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I was saying that if you think the Floyd protesters that caused violence should be arrested, then certainly you believe that the J6 protesters that caused violence should be arrested.

The fact that you keep dancing around it would seem to indicate you're a hypocrite.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I was saying that if you think the Floyd protesters that caused violence should be arrested, then certainly you believe that the J6 protesters that caused violence should be arrested.

The fact that you keep dancing around it would seem to indicate you're a hypocrite.
Hahaha the fact this hasn’t happened like you suggest is indicative of, oh what’s the word….

HYPOCRISY?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

140 officers injured on J6 but apparently the ones who attacked them are hostages.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   

140 officers injured on J6 but apparently the ones who attacked them are hostages.
Okay bud. Golly. Such wit.

Here lemme help you. IF in fact every person that injured an officer is incarcerated, then so be it. No argument. Yet. Lots of flag-waving and cop-led tours through the Capitol actually in fact. Anyway…

However that ain’t the case and you know this. Folks that weren’t even at the site are charged and held. And you’re okay with this.

Meanwhile all the folks that looted, burned civic buildings, threatened and attacked cops in the summer a few years back got passed on.

Real insurrection as precincts and courts were blocked, ransacked and burned and daily life came to sa standstill.

For weeks.

So yeah not equal. But I’m sure when you employ words like “hostages”, then it isn’t really evident in this way.

Not to you anyway.

Next?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Democrats are racist, their only concept of diversity is of skin color. There can be no diversity of thought in the democrat party.

Don't forget about what's between someone's legs.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Democrats are racist, their only concept of diversity is of skin color. There can be no diversity of thought in the democrat party.

Don't forget about what's between someone's legs.

Oh yeah, sexist also.

Forgot about that.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This upcoming election is like giving a condemned man a choice of being hung or shot.

The end result is the same either way.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

During Trump's term, BLM and ANTIFA were very active. Violent protests, burning cars, businesses and attacking people was the norm, even going so far as to take over parts of cities and the Liberal Mayors did nothing. Hatred and violence against anyone who doesn't agree with them is their way.

When the Democrats took the White House, all that stopped.

Guess what's coming if Trump gets back in.

I have a one word response. I lived it.

"Charlottesville"

And many of the people that weren't there are full of sh#t.

I know. I saw and heard with my own eyes and ears.

edit on 4/2/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

originally posted by: DAVID64

During Trump's term, BLM and ANTIFA were very active. Violent protests, burning cars, businesses and attacking people was the norm, even going so far as to take over parts of cities and the Liberal Mayors did nothing. Hatred and violence against anyone who doesn't agree with them is their way.

When the Democrats took the White House, all that stopped.

Guess what's coming if Trump gets back in.

I have a one word response. I lived it.

"Charlottesville"

And many of the people that weren't there are full of sh#t.

I know. I saw and heard with my own eyes and ears.

Which parts?

Inquiring minds and all.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join