It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love and tolerance, Democrat style.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: DAVID64

Then you're not going to like Trump's next term if he's elected. It's openly out there that Trump plans to use the military to shut down protests.

we should arrest him now then. Save time later, and then he would be a convicted felon and nobody would vote for him.
Sure its a dickface move, but I'd wager you would be all in.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Then you're not going to like Trump's next term if he's elected. It's openly out there that Trump plans to use the military to shut down protests.

we should arrest him now then. Save time later, and then he would be a convicted felon and nobody would vote for him.
Sure it’s a dickface move, but I'd wager you would be all in.
Well. When in the course of his supporters were arrested and thrown into jail indefinitely without being charged as insurrectionists or receiving due process (even if they weren’t physically there), why not just apply the same to Donald?

Seriously what is taking so long?

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander no?

What are they waiting on? They already set precedent…

Now.

Explain to me WHY the courts haven’t been charging folks with insurrection like I’m 3 years old.

Cant be too complicated. Right?
They got Due process and stuff right?

Bueller?

I’ll wait.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

And yet, Jan 6th 'protesters' are still in prison? Also, they were let in by police, was on video.
But all of what was said by democrats in your video is overlooked and a-okay!??

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The Democrats lately are accepting the ways of the Liberals and progressives. They are accepting their anarchist practices as normal practice in the party. That will lead to the destruction of the country if the moderate democrats do not put their foot down to tame this practice. We need those moderate democrats to start speaking up to control the liberal hierarchy in their leadership. Biden is a parrot, chasing votes by saying things he does not believe in to gain votes to stay on top. He has been that way for at least a couple of decades, his target audience is the only thing that has changed.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

That cartoon is propaganda b.s.
Martin Luther King Jr. advocated peaceful protest. He had a non-violence doctrine. An actual instruction manual.

The BLM people are just the opposite. They incite violence, as does antifa. Oh wait, I forgot. That's a myth, perpetrated by the crazy right wingers.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

www.politico.com...

President Donald Trump on Monday declared himself the “president of law and order” and said he would mobilize every available federal force both “civilian and military” as he vowed to put an immediate end to violent protests that have swept the nation for days.

VIOLENT protests. You know, the kind that the Left didn't do anything about that cost billions in damages ?
Yeah. Those.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Every single person that's been arrested for their actions on J6 have been charged.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Every single person that's been arrested for their actions on J6 have been charged.
As insurrectionists. And their violence.

Right?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

An article from 2020.

You guys don't get that the Trump you get in 2025 is going to be drastically different then Trump in 2020 or 2016.

If you want to start getting an idea of what it would be like, look at how he's running the RNC and read up on Project 2025.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Even the paid actors 😀

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Something tells me if it was the 1960s you'd be agreeing with this political cartoon.

COINTELPRO 🤤

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

An article from 2020.

You guys don't get that the Trump you get in 2025 is going to be drastically different then Trump in 2020 or 2016.

If you want to start getting an idea of what it would be like, look at how he's running the RNC and read up on Project 2025.
Oh. You have a crystal ball? You’re a psychologist, political operative, and mind-reader from the future all at the same time?

Damn. That pretty impressive!

Edit: and if I wanna read agendas and projects I’ll stick with 1619 and 2030. Tell’s me a lot about what’s goin on.

edit on 1-4-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

An article from 2020.

Yes, we know. Liz Cheney warned us. Trump will set himself up as dictator-for-life.
How can anyone follow him? It's deplorable! But don't take my word for it.

Watch this commercial, showing us a typical GOP supporter. A crazed white supremacist in a pickup truck, flying a confederate flag, trying to run down minority children. (No, this isn't The Babylon Bee)

Run them down!

edit on 1-4-2024 by ColeYounger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I don't need a crystal ball. I have the playbook that was written by former members of his administration and campaign.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I don't need a crystal ball. I have the playbook that was written by former members of his administration and campaign.
Oh. Neat. Then they must possess some of the traits I mentioned.

Or maybe you mean like his lawyers?

Lulz.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I'll be perfectly honest : If you want to protest, go for it. Wave signs, chant slogans and make yourself be heard. You have every Right to do so and I support that.

You want to burn businesses and harm innocent people who had nothing to do with it, just because you want to do some damage ?

I sincerely hope the tear gas and riot batons come out.

Remember, you wanted violence, don't whine when you get what you came for.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Once again, there's a playbook freely available online that outlines the plans for Trump's re-election.

Project 2025 - Policy Agenda

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

So Trump and his sycophants should stop crying about the protesters that were arrested for bringing violence on J6?
edit on 1-4-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Did they harm innocent people ? Did they burn anyone's business ?

Or did they protest against their government as they have every Right to ? The Left doesn't like the anyone questioning their power and that's why we are where we are on that subject.

And please don't tell me about the "brave officers who died defending Democracy"

ONE person was killed that day.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Once again, there's a playbook freely available online that outlines the plans for Trump's re-election.

Project 2025 - Policy Agenda

I am much more scared of the Leftist playbook that is intent on destroying this country.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join